The Truth of Me

The Witch Is Inside Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello. I really hope you guys will comment down below so I know if you like this story or not. Tehee. Have fun~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2: The Truth of Me  

It is the end of June and it is school holiday.

During the school holiday, all you have done were staying at home, sleeping, eating and watching movies on Netflix all day long. It is super bored during school holiday as you don’t have plans to do anything.

Until one night,

While you were busy watching movie through your computer, suddenly you feel like something moving under your feet. You are totally shocked when you saw a snake – beautiful white Leucistics ball python with pale blue eyes was moving down there under your feet. You screamed as loud as you can, until suddenly you hear the snake say something.

“Kim Ji Won, please stop screaming. I’m your friend.”

As you hear that, you stop screaming but you keep your distance from that reptile.

“Who are you? And how the I can understand you?” You look really confused again. Before this a bird talked to you and now a ing snake.

“My name is Riyu. My previous sovereign was Kim Pil Sook, which is your late mother. And now as you call me to find you, that is why I look for you and I’m happy that you can finally understand our – animal language.”

* sovereign : a ruler

“My eomma? And when was I called you to find me? What is this all about?”

“It is a long story Ji Won-na. I guess you already meet a talking bird before this too right?”

You nodded as you remember the white dove you met before. The snake continues.

 “He is Shiro. He was your appa’s cavalier before he died.” Again you unable to think clearly about what exactly happen.

*cavalier - one having the spirit or bearing of a knight

∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞

Suddenly, your aunt came into your bedroom.

“What happen here Ji Won-na? Why are you screaming?” She asked as she enters the room.

“It is a snake inside my room, gomo.” You ran to your aunt and hug her.

She looks around you room and spotted the snake.

“Riyu? You are here?” your aunt asked that white snake.

“Sung Ryung, we meet again.”

“Is it already the time, Riyu?”

“Yes. She called me. It is the time for her to know the truth, Sung Ryung.”

You look at your aunty with the most confused face.

What is just happen here? My aunt talks with a snake and the snake knows her and me. And now they talk about the truth. What is the truth?

Your aunt takes your hand and walks you out from your bedroom. The snake, Riyu follows both of you. She sits you on the couch while the snake climbs the couch and ‘sit’ next you. She holds both of your hand.

 “I hope you can listen well and und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter