The Chosen Five

The Witch Is Inside Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys. This is chapter four. Hope you guys will enjoy this as much as I do. Listen to this one while you read this because you know what, I got the idea for this chapter mostly from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.  Please do enjoy, upvote and comment :)

Chapter 4: The Chosen Five

The Coven will be hold at Salem Witch Trials Memorial. It is only take 15 minute from the hotel to that place with a rented car. As you excited as this coven is the first coven you’re attending, you’re also excited you’re meeting again with your new friend, Sulli – who you just met yesterday.

“Today is going to be an exciting day.” Sulli says to you as she feels excited because this is also going to be her first coven.

“Yeah. It is going to be really exciting.” You agree with Sulli.

The coven is almost starts in any minute. There are a lot of young girl, middle-age women, and old women at the coven. You’re wonder if all of them are witches and whisperers like you and your aunt too. It is so great to see all the witches from all around the world gathered like today. You feel close with them even though you don’t know them.  

Suddenly a woman – looks like someone that have reached her 70’s, walks not on the ground but in the air, above the others. She puts her hand up in the air and summoned “Dear cloud, freeze the eyes of the Normalac, and only let the Gifted to see”.

*Normalac – Human (ordinary human-being)
Gifted – Sorcerer (Witch or Wizard) and Whisperer.

Suddenly a lightning strike comes from the hand of that woman and their surrounding turn dark. The outside world freezes and not moving.

“Who is she?” you ask your aunty in terms of curiosity.

“Her name is Jessica Lange, the Supreme.”

“Oh”

“Today is going to be a nomination of the next Supreme. She has been Supreme for five decades, so it is time to change the next Supreme.” Suddenly Sulli interrupts between you and your gomo.

Coven’s Supreme: The president of the whole Witches and Wizards.

The surround turns noisy as the crowds talk and whisper too each other. Then the Supreme raise her hand again, suddenly the noisy crowds turn silence and calm.

“Evening to all Gifted, today as we meet again, we want to remember and pray for our sisters and brothers that have been sacrificed. They have been punishable by death in 17th-century for practicing the witchcraft. Let us pray so, may their souls rest in peace, I firmly believe that God will accept them with open arms for all the good they have done while they were on this earth. Today for their memorial of death, we meet again for our special occasion. As five decades have passed, I am Jessica Lange – no longer the Supreme. Now let the real occasion begins.”

Once she finished her speech, she slowly flies to the ground. Then, she summons, “Dear Imugis, the keeper of the Flaming Chalice, I command you to bring the chalice here with the speed of light.”

Suddenly there is a white dragon that appears like large python-like creatures from the sky coming to the ground at the really high speed and bring along something like an orb inside its mouth. It places the orb in front of the Supreme.

“Thank you, Imugis, for bringing the Yeouiju. You can go for now.” The supreme let go the dragon and then it go away – out of the sight.

*Yeouiju: name of the orb

The orb turns glowing and then it change into a chalice.

*Chalice: a large cup or goblet 

“Finally the legendary chalice. I see it now.” Your aunt seems very happy seeing the chalice.

Gomo is so excited but I don’t even know what that chalice used for.

Then the Supreme take the dirt on the ground and put it into the chalice. The chalice then burn in a fire – a very beautiful mild red flame. “Let the nomination begin. Only the chosen five name which the chalice come out with will be nominated as the Supreme.”

The whole crowds turn excited, and so there are some look really relax, some look anxious and some look like they don’t even care.

“How the chalice works?” ask you who still in confusion about how the nomination work.

“It just chooses. Fly out a name from it. Usually the Chalice will choose witches who already mastered four or five of the Seven Wonders.” Your gomo answers the question you asked.

“Seven Wonders?”

“Oh, its seven element of powers of the world. A true Supreme should master and have all this seven powers. Most witches can only master one to five elements.” Gomo tried to explain it all to you as missed a lot about witch world since you were a kid. Even though, gomo is not a witch, she knows so many thing about a witch – that’s maybe because she have been liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter