New Friends In Salem

The Witch Is Inside Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Holla pals. Why not you listen to this one while you read this? It is so beautiful. Remind me some kind of friendship song ^^ Tehee. Enjoy~ Don't forget to comment and upvote^^

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3: New Friends in Salem

 

It is the end of July. It has been a month after you knew the truth about you being a witch. Tomorrow you and your aunt are going to Massachusetts, United State. There is going to be a Coven – gathering among witches around the world at Salem – a coastal city in Es County, Massachusetts.

As a ‘new’ witch you have to be there to meet with some same people who have the same ability as you. The journey to America make you feel too excited as you never been to other country before this.

The next day,

During on the plane to Massachusetts, your aunt is sleeping all time. It makes you feel bored and lonely. The passengers on that plane mostly are not Korean – they might be visitors or tourist from America. Luckily the one who sit beside you is a Korean teenage boy – maybe one or two years older than you. You tried to start a conversation with him.

“Jugiyo.”

He turns his head and look at you. Then he smiles and “Yae?”

That guy is so cute and makes you mesmerized by his beautiful smile and eyes. You can't take your eyes off of him and keep in silence.

He looks confused and asked you to make sure you are alright.

“Hello miss, are you alright? Do you need help or something else?”

You still can’t answer him as you feel like your mouth has been sewn shut.

“…..”

Why he look so damn cute and handsome. His dazzling eyes make me melt. Oh My God.

Both of you look at each other. While you mesmerized by his look, he look at you with the most puzzled face.

“Huh? It’s nothing. Mianhae.”

Suddenly you back to your senses. What you have done? It is a really embarrassing moment. You quickly turn you head at the opposite direction, bite your own lips because of the embarrassment and close your eyes.

 ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞ 

After almost 18 long hours of travel, the airplane safely landed at Boston Logan International Airport. Before leaving the plane, the guy who sat next to you whispers something to you and quickly left the plane.

“You look cute too, especially when you sleep tho.”

You blushed as you hear the compliment. He’s telling you that you are cute ‘too’ as he knows that you keep saying he’s cute on your mind.

I hope I can meet you again, lovely good-looking guy.

 ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞ 

The journey to Salem from Boston took almost an hour by bus. It is actually not really comfortable to walk around at other country which you are unfamiliar with. You keep close with your aunt as you scared you might lose her anytime if you’re not focus.

As soon as you and your aunt arrive at Salem Downtown Depot, you both check in at The Salem Inn to spend your night in. As you arrived at The Salem Inn you’re amazed with its cozy and historical atmosphere.

“It really makes me comfortable here. Just like a home for me.” You say it while you throw your body on the bed.

“Indeed, it is a home for you. The energy of other witches might make you feel cozy and airy in here.”

“Where are the other witches?”

You look excited as you asked that question.

“I don’t know. Maybe they stay next to our room. Who knows? Maybe you should take a walk and meet some of them?”

You leave the room and walk through the hotel’s lobby – looking for other witch.

While you were wandering around at the hotel’s hall, there are three Korean girls – maybe they are around your age. You slowly walk and approach them. You are quiet shy to greet them because you’re not really good with stranger but you really want to know them – because they are Korean and you can sense their energy – not like other ordinary human’s energy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter