The Ability

The Witch Is Inside Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello. This is the first chapter of The Witch Is Inside of Me :) Please comment, subscribe, and upvote~
 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: The Ability

 

“Kim Ji Won”

You hear someone call your name. You look around looking for anyone that might call your name. Surprisingly you were there alone and there is no one there. It is already six in the evening, so mostly other students have might already left the school and back to their home. You stayed at the school to clean the class as a punishment for not finish your homework.

"Hello, anyone there?" You ask as you wanted to make sure there is really no one around and you just misheard that someone call your name.

There is later no answer. You relief that it’s might that you just imagining that voice. Suddenly,

“Kim Ji Won! Please open the window. I’m here!”

You’re looking out the window and oddly it is a bird – white diamond dove with orange eyes.

“Are you talking to me?” You awkwardly walk to the window and open the window.

“Yes, I’m talking to you, Ji Won-na~. You finally a grown up girl. How fast time flies. It is already time that you finally become who you’re supposed to be.” You hang in there confused. First of all you’re talking with a bird and now that bird asked you to become what you’re supposed to be.

What am I supposed to be? What this bird mean?

“Pardon me. But I don’t really understand.”

“Gwenchana. You will eventually understand later. Goodbye, Annyeong Ji Won~” the bird then fly away left you there alone with unfathomable question in your mind.

 ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞ 

You reached your home after finished clean the classroom. It is a tiring day for you. You straightly headed to your room, without bother tell your aunt that you already home. You throw your body on bed and without you realize, you fall into deep sleep.  

Kim Sung Ryung, your aunty sneaked look through your room when she sees that you already home and become unconscious. She closes the door slowly not to wake you.

She has been taking care of you since you were less than one year old after your omma and appa died –you still never know how and why.

 ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞  ∞ 

You wake up from your sleep but you’re in the middle of the road. The road is too quiet with no car or other transport. Suddenly you saw a car coming with high speed that almost hits you. You closed your eyes. As soon you open your eyes you can see that the car already stranded off road. You ran to the car and you shock as you see that Min Ho, your best friend was bleeding from his head heavily. You can see he is seriously injured after that crushed. You cried as nothing you can do. You close your eyes again. You hope that this is all just a dream. You gain your courage and open your eyes again.

You are now in your bedroom on your bed and still in your school uniform.

It is all just a dream. Thanks God!

As you realized it is all just a dream, you quickly wipe you tears. You’re thankful it just a dream. Without waiting so long you reached your phone and call Min Ho – telling him all about your dream. He laughs at you as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter