~E~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Special Thanks ♡.♡ to two of my beloved subscribers for upvoting this story @CSHaelyn and @exofxkaistal !! Have a great a day ya ^.< ♡

The last chapter will be updated maybe tomorrow or the day after T.T    -DaeYee-

 

 

Few weeks passed, Daeun has been quiet and she's avoiding contact with the six of you. Who knew that she cared about her own image more than Sehun. You were finishing up your essay and Sehun passed a note to you. You haven’t noticed it after you finished the last paragraph of your essay.  “What's this? You can just tell me you know.. im sitting right next to you.”you took the note. “Just read it…”you could see him blushing while he face the other direction.  Just when you were about to open it, Baekhyun and Kai came over to your seat. “Ji!! We need your help!!”they shouted. “What??”you wondered. “Could you tutor us on maths and history this weekend??”they begged. “Yah!! You idiots.” Sehun yelled at them. “Wae? We almost failed in the mid terms and finals coming up in the next few months. Ji Yeonie? You wouldn’t wanna see us retake a semester, would you? Please save us!”Baekhyun pout his lips. “Don’t you dare promis--”before Sehun could finish his sentence you nodded and agreed to their pleas.

 

“This weekend at 9 should be fine.”you said. “Yah Kwon Ji Yeon!!”Sehun called as he stood up from his seat. “Whats wrong? They needed help..and i wouldn’t encourage them to cheat during finals…”you said. “Fine. Whatever..”Sehun walked out of the class with his bag. “What’s wrong with him? Jealous? Or maybe he needs help too?”Baekhyun wondered. “Maybe he's on his period.”Kai joked. “Why is he so mad?”you were confused. “Hey what are you holding?”Baekhyun asked. “This? Oh right. Sehun gave it to me.” you opened the note.

 

 

 

‘A date? This Saturday? ’

 

 

You were dumbfounded. He was asking you out on a date and yet you agreed on something else first. “No wonder he’s mad.. lol.. We're sorry Ji! We didn’t know..”Baekhyun apologised. “That dumbhead. He should have asked instead of passing me a note.. Baek, its not your fault..”you said. “We can call the tutoring session off. We don’t mind.”Kai said. “A promise is a promise. We can always go on a date anytime so its not a problem.”you said. “But Sehun…”Kai was cut off. “Don’t worry about it. Tomorrow, 9 at my place?”you said. “Okay then, if you insist.”Kai said and the school bell rang.

 

 

You walked out of class together with the four boys, heading towards the school gate. “Hey isn’t that? Pfft..hahahaha I thought he left school already.”Kai laughed. “I guess Mr Oh is waiting for his favourite student to go home together.”Chanyeol said. “You guys~~stop teasing.”you said. “Well, see you tomorrow Ji. Bye!!”Baekhyun said. “Bye~”you waved at the four of them and head towards a tall emo feller who was leaning against the brick walls. 

 

 

You bit your lips and walk towards him. “Why aren't you going home yet? I thought you left early.”you tried to sound angry. He kept his hands in his pocket and didn't say a word. “Look I'm sorry that I didn't read the note right away but I promised them first so I think we need to postpone that date to the next Saturday. If you're mad at me then forget about the date.”you said and started to walk towards the bus stop. You were shocked when he grabbed you by your wrist. “Sorry… I was sulking like a child in class.”he apologised and you weren't expecting one from him so suddenly. “I'm sorry too… Forgive me?”you asked and he gave you a hug right away. “I forgive you.. but you need to go on a date with me next Saturday and no cancellations!”he said. “I promise.”you said. 

 

 

 

The next day,

 

 

“Ahh two hours non stop of solving equations!! Just kill me JiYeon!!”Baekhyun whined. “What is X again? Y= a+bx+c?!!? Wait, what???!!!?”Kai shouted. “Stop acting like brats you two! Come on. Just a little more practice and you’ll understand.”you said. “Wake me up when its lunch time.”Baekhyun rested his chin on the table. “No lunch for you if you didn't finish this few questions!”you said. “JiYeoooonnnn why are you so mean!!”Baekhyun whined. “Yah!! I cancelled my date just for the sake of both of you and this is how you show your appreciation !??”you sulked. “ !!!! Don't cry please.. Ji im sorry!! I’ll do it properly now.. please don't cry !! We’ll do our best.”Baekhyun said and started paying attention. “Sorry Ji.. we forgot you cancelled on Sehun yesterday…Are you guys still fighting because of us?”Kai asked.

 

“We made up yesterday.”you said. “That's great! We were so upset that we caused you so much trouble.”Baekhyun said. “So? Where did he planned to take you to?”Kai asked. “A love hotel perhaps?”Baekhyun smirked. “No, you erted idiot! He was planning to go to Lotte World.”you said. “Omo… that's so sweet… We’re so sorry we ruined this date.”Kai said. “Ahh!!why did we do this to you!?? Sehun’s gonna kill us.. we took both of your weekends that means your date will be on next week?!! Oh my lord… I think we’re doomed if we ever meet Sehun.”Baekhyun said. “Hahaha.. yes you are.”you joked. “Help us!!”Kai said. “Come on im kidding.. Sehun wouldn't hurt you guys for this. Its fine. Don't worry about it.”you said. “ㅠ.ㅠ we’re finished.”Baekhyun said. “Oh come on you two! Lets finish this part and have lunch already.”you said. 

 

 

“Thanks for the food!! Its so satisfying... Thanks for feeding us both lunch and dinner.”Baekhyun said. “Wow..its 8:15p.m. already?Sorry to bother you all day. Please take care of me tomorrow too!”Kai said while he helped clean the dishes. “Ah…you guys should get a good sleep though..cause tomorrow we’ll study history all day.”you said. “Okay. We’ll give it our best tomorrow.”Baekhyun said. After cleaning everything, they pack up their belongings and head towards the door. “Thanks for your hard work today Ji!”Baekhyun said. “You're welcome.”you smiled. “Ah JiYeon! I forgot to tell you something.”Kai said while tapping on his smartphone. “What is it?”you asked. “You see there’s this fun fair happening this week and today seemed to be its last day. Oh and its nearby Sehun’s house too! Maybe you would wanna go have a little night out with him there. I heard the view from the ferris wheel is quite unforgettable.”Kai said and sent you the address of the fun fair via whatsapp. “Its in the north direction from here.. I thought Sehun lived somewhere nearby?”you asked. “Hahaha who told you that? Yah Kim Jongin ! You ask a girl to go to such a far place at this hour at night?”Baekhyun said. “I’m just suggesting… there’s like hundreds of post in instagram showing how nice that place is for couples… I just thought that JiYeon would like to meet Sehun today... sorry! I forgot how far it was from here.”Kai apologised. “What do you mean by far? How far?”you asked.

 


 

“Well, Sehun and Luhan lived in the north side and since you live in the south side, it takes about an hour to their place. So if you're tired maybe you shouldnt ask him out after all..”Kai said. “All these while..he lied?!!”you couldn't believe it. “Who lied?”Kai asked. “Omo..dont tell me..Sehun told you? oh my god… I think we said enough we should go”Baekhyun said. “Hold on a sec!”you pulled them back in. “He said he lived nearby and that's the reason why I saw you guys hanging out in the basketball court every time after school. If he lived that far then why are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter