~U~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey~~ I received comments and mails about not updating recently. Thank you for reminding me to update this story and I'm sorry as well.  You guys must be like "I'm gonna slap this writer's head off if I ever meet her in person." As a reader myself, I would wanna do that too~ Hahaha... Sorry for not updating for so long.... No excuses, I'm just really sorry.. Well, here's a long chapter for you guys and I will work harder from now onwards.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       - Dae Yee -

 

 

 

 

P.S: This chapter is a little rated for vulgar languages and some..... I'm sorry you guys....please ignore them if you cant stand it. Anyways, dont worry. There's no since this whole story is not rated M... ;)

 

 

THE NEXT DAY...

 

“Students please hand over your art by today okay.”the teacher said and left the art room. You were half way done so you stayed back to finish up your work while others left for recess. “You guys dont have to wait up for me. Go for your lunch~”you said. “Okay~~ Join us once you're done?”Kai said and you nodded. “Hey~ i’ll join you.”Taehyung said but you refused. “Go for your lunch~ I'm fine.”you said. “Nope. I'm gonna stay here. Just pretend I'm not here.”Taehyung said. You give up and continued to finish up your art. Time passed and Taehyung went out to get some food. “Yess.. Finally~~”you said and pack up your stuff. You were about to hand over your art to the teacher but you bumped into someone making you fall on the floor. “ouch... Sorry..”you apologised. “What a horrible art...you took so much time just to draw this piece of ?”Sehun said. “...Its not!!”you said and panicked when you saw Sehun was the one who you bumped onto. “Hahahaha…I thought you were sorry awhile ago~”Sehun laughed. “If I knew it was you I wouldnt be sorry.”you said. “Oh yeah? You better be.”Sehun smirked and he suddenly stomp on your art which was next to him on the floor. “Nooo ... Why are you so mean !!?”you shouted and push him away. Your art was destroyed with a shoe print on it. “Hahaha.. and today's theme was things that you want to protect. Well done JiYeon! You failed.”Sehun walked off. “You jerk!!!”you shouted and picked up your piece of art.


 

“Sorry.. it got stepped on.”you apologised to the teacher. “That's a shame. It looks beautiful without the footprint. Dont worry about it JiYeon. This house is beautifully drawn and I bet the things that you want to protect is your family. Am I right?”the teacher asked. “Yeah…”you said. “Okay. Dont worry about it. You can go now.”the teacher said and you bowed.  When you left the teacher's room you saw Sehun getting in the room using the other door. You peek through the window and saw Sehun going towards the art teacher's desk. “Must be his ugly drawing~ Serve him right if he got yelled at.”you said and left.  “What is it? Can I have my lunch break peacefully?”Sehun asked. “God! For once can you act like a proper student Sehun! Listen. Im not here to nag you I just want to get your permission to hang your art in the school’s art exhibition.”the teacher said. “No.”Sehun replied. “Your work is surprisingly excellent and very well drawn. So please reconsider.”the teacher said. “No.”Sehun said. “This girl you drew, resembles someone in this school. Ahh isnt it Kwon Ji..”the teacher was cut off. “I said you cant!”Sehun shouted making every teacher in the room stare at him. “Calm down..”the teacher said. “Just give me the marks I deserve and throw it.”Sehun said and left. “Oh Sehun! Yah!! Aish..this kid... Its so pretty..It'll be a waste to throw it.. So the things that he wants to protect is Kwon Ji Yeon huh…unrequited love??.. Kids~ Wish I had someone special too..”the teacher mumbled to herself.

 

CLASSES ENDED

 

“Remember what we planned tommorow.”Daeun said when she walk pass Taehyung. Taehyung stared at you secretly who was packing your books. “Sorry.. but I need to have you.”he whispered to himself.  


 

The next day, Daeun manage to pull Sehun to the school’s garden during recess. “Oppa!! Let's go to Big Bang’s concert next saturday!! I bought tickets!!”Daeun said. “You pull me out here just for this?”Sehun said. “Wait oppa! Dont go!  Do you know how long I queue for this! I just wanted a date~~”Daeun said. “No. How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not interested in you. Find someone else and don't annoy me.”Sehun said. “Oppa! I did so much for you but all you think of is that Jiyeon! Is she that attractive! She two timed you! Oh come on that was with every guy!” Daeun shouted. “Shut up! Say it again and I’ll break your tongue.”Sehun said. “She's with alot of boys these days! I saw her yesterday in the park making out with some boy and I saw the other day hugging Taehyung and she even brought men home.”Daeun said. “Shut the hell up.”Sehun said. “You should forget her! She's the type to kiss any guy that flirts with her! Notice it already!!”Daeun shouted.

 

 

Sehun pushed Daeun towards the wall. “ Mind your own f****** business.”Sehun said and turned around. He walked away from Daeun and stopped himself from going any further. His eyes werent blinking and he could feel his heart stopped. Sehun clench both of his fist as he stared at you. Your back was facing him as you tiptoed and held Taehyung's cheeks. To him, you looked like you were giving Taehyung a kiss. The kiss seemed so long that Sehun handle it anymore. He walked away from that awful scene and Daeun stopped him. “Oppa! Where did you ran off to!? Oppa! Please reconsider me too. I love you more than she does!”Daeun shouted. “F*** off!”Sehun shouted as he smashed his fist towards the window beside Daeun. The glass window shattered into pieces and Daeun almost had a heart attack as she was trembling in fear. Sehun ran away while his right fist was dripping blood. Daeun trembled and her legs finally gave in. She fell down on the ground, afraid. “Oppa wanted to hit me in the face??.. Kwon Ji Yeon! This is all your fault!!”Daeun said while shedding some tears.

 

After Math’s class the teacher asked you to do her a favour. “Could you get me some panadols JiYeon?”she asked. “Yeah. Sure. I’ll come to your desk when I get them.”you said and went to the infirmary. You knocked on the door. “Excuse me.. I need to get some ---”you saw no one in the infirmary but Sehun who was sitting on the bed staring at the floor. You notice there were blood stains leading to him and saw his hand dripping blood. “No.. I dont care about him… “ you thought and you decided to ignore him. You went towards the right to search for the medicine and tried to be as quiet as you could. You found the meds and turned towards the door but you were shocked to see Sehun standing right in front of you. You gulped and decided to walk pass him.

 

 

“I’ll ask you one last time. Are you the type to kiss any man that flirts with you? Are you? Why are you becoming so cheap... why?”Sehun asked. “So I'm that type of person to you. I see.. Thats right. . I’ll kiss any guy that looks good to me. Are you satisfied?!”you head towards the door as tears are blurring your view.  

 

Sehun frowned as he chased after you. He manage to pull you over to him and pushed you against the wall. He trap you in between his arms. You were dumbfounded as he forces himself on you. “What do you think you're doing!? Stop it!”you said. You saw his eyes full of lust. His hands grabbed your shoulders making you unable to move away. His lips smashes on yours forcing his way on your lips. You were pushing him away by his chest but he tighten his grip on you. His kiss was rough and uncomfortable. It was your first kiss. You always wished to have a romantic kiss as your first but it was all ruined. Oh Sehun, that bully took your first kiss away just like that. You were crying but Sehun was still being rough on you. While forcing his way on your lips, both of his hand grabbed a helm of your school blouse on both sides and he tried to tear it apart.

 

 

“N-no-oo..”you moaned. Your upper buttons popped off making you whimper. Your legs were weak as you were too scare of what is about to happen. Sehun moves his lips down to your neck and your collarbones. You struggled when he starts to on your skin but Sehun ignored your struggles.

 

 

“Se-hunn...pleasee stop… im..scared.. plea..se.. im..sorry..”you said while crying. Sehun felt your tears and he finally stopped. He looked at you in the eyes. You were crying and he realised he was wrong. He hurt the person that he wants to protect so badly. He felt like killing himself. “Ji Yeon?.. I'm sorry.. please dont cry.. I'm  sorr--”he was cut off when you pushed him away. “Oh Sehun I hate you! If that is what you really wanted!”you shouted and ran out of the room. Sehun was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter