~F~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER TOMORROW !! " -Dae Yee-

 

 

      Its raining so hard that it got colder than you expected. You gave him pyjamas that your dad used to wear and got his clothes washed in the washing machine. “Ahhh… cold… so cold...damn~ this weather~”Sehun mumbled in the sheets. You peek at him who was sleeping on the floor next to your bed.  “Ahh~ you’re so noisy… I cant sleep because of you.”you sat on your bed. “Its so coldddd~~”Sehun pouted. It was your first time having such comfortable conversation with him. “Fine. You sleep on the bed then.”you took your pillow and pulled him up to your bed. Sehun was dumbfounded. “Yah.. this is not what I meant... yah~~”Sehun said. “Goodnight!”you said and slept on the futon on the floor. Suddenly Sehun carried you up in a bridal style.

 

“What are you doing!!?”you panicked. “Lets sleep together~ Its better that way.”he said and softly laid you on your bed. “Its fine I’ll sleep down there.”you argued. “Shhhh. You're so noisy. Goodnight JiYeon.”Sehun turn off the lamp and slept next to you. Your heart was beating so loud that you could feel heat rushing all over your body. Little did you know, Sehun was smiling facing the other side, hiding how happy he was. You had no choice but to lay down on your bed and you moved to the side of the bed. You tried to sleep but you couldnt. ‘How could someone sleep when there is a hot guy beside you??? Ahhh!! What am I thinking!!? I must be crazy~~sleep sleep.. Kwon JiYeon you better fall asleep a.s.a.p! Stop thinking about erted things!’ you thought to yourself.

 

Moments later, the rain stopped but it was still cold. You hug yourself to sleep to warm yourself up. You were half asleep when you felt an arm draped over your waist. It was warm and you felt Sehun’s warm chest right behind you. It felt good and you wouldnt want to push him away. Since you were still sleepy, you let it be and slept. Little did you know, Sehun was actually awake and he knew you were getting cold. He pretended to be asleep and held you close.  He thought you would push him away but in the end you didnt. Only god knows how happy he really is. Sehun took the chance and held you closer than before. That night, the both of you slept really well unlike previous nights. You woke up and you cant believe your eyes. Sehun’s face was just a few inches from yours. He looked as if he’s having a really nice dream. You realised your right leg was on top of his lower body and his arms wrapped around your waist. Your quickly move away your hands which was rested on his chest and you blushed.

 

 

Your POV


OH … we didnt.  We didnt do anything last night right? My clothes are still on.. and so is his… calm down JiYeon..  now move away your leg from him.. slowly...dont wake him up..or its gonna be awkward… now his hands… how am I going to untangle his hand from me?? What if he wakes up? Should I pretend to be asleep????  I look up to see whether he’s awake. Nope. Thank god… Unknowingly I started to stare at his facial features. He has fair and smooth skin… pretty long eyelashes.. When he closes his eyes..he looks really gentle.. just like an angel. He has a cute lip too..hehe.. wait… lips..we..kissed.. Aah~~ this is so embarrassing. What am I doing? Get real!! I need to control myself.. please dont beat so much.. He’ll hear me… calm down already!!  I closed my eyes but  a part of me told myself to stare at him a little longer. I wouldnt have this kind of chance again and so I stared at him and I gently poke my finger on his puffy cheeks.

 

End of pov

 

 

You were staring at Sehun who was sleeping right next to you. Suddenly, your stomach starts grumbling. You close your eyes in embarrassment. ‘Thank god he’s not awake’ you thought.  The next second, your stomach grumbled once more and this time you wished you disappeared from earth. Sehun suddenly started laughing. You were dumbfounded.  ‘Since when did he wake up? Did he notice me staring? This is so embarrassing! Arggggg!!’you thought while shutting your eyes from embarrassment.

 

Sehun’s POV

 

She's so cute~~ aigooo.. Hahahaha too cute!! Well, in the first place I was awake way early before her. She was sleeping so soundly in my arms and she cuddled me as if I was her bolster. Her soft milky skin, her cute little nose, her cute little puffy lips. Ahh.. I love them. I panicked a little when she moved and I decided to pretend to be asleep. Moments later, I knew she was staring at me so I got nervous and I tried not to smile or do anything stupid to blow my cover away. I was shocked at the same time happy when she poked me on the cheeks. I wondered what she was thinking about. All of a sudden I heard her stomach growl and I tried so hard to not laugh at her and pretended to be asleep. The next few seconds, her stomach growled once more and it was louder than the previous one.

 

 

I’ve tried. I couldnt hold it any longer and laughed. I looked at her and she was hiding her face with the sheets. So cute. We looked like a newly wedded couple dont we? I hope we could be a couple in the future. Is that too much to ask? I just want to make her the happiest person in the world. I really do.

 

“Morning~hahaha.” I said. “Argghh so embarrassing…” she said while hiding behind the sheets. “I’ll make breakfast.. you have eggs?”I asked and got off the bed. “Yea…”she said.  “Okay. I’ll cook after I wash up.”I said and head towards the bathroom. After washing up I wore back her dad's pyjamas and got our breakfast ready. Bacon, eggs, and milk.  Perfect! After frying up the eggs,  she handed me my unifor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter