~O~

Bully In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV

 

Taehyung and Sehun started throwing punches at each other while Taehyung’s friends stood and watched them. From the start Taehyung already gave them orders to not get in between their fights. “Taking her home..protecting her from the person you dislike. Do you think you will be forgiven like this?”Taehyung shouted. “Its none of your business!”Sehun spatted back. “No matter what you tried to make up to her, it wouldnt be enough to heal her wounds in the inside. Stop being so naive !”Taehyung said. “Shut up!”Sehun shouted as he grabbed Taehyung's collar once more. “So what if she forgives you? Do you even deserve to be her friend? Or even her boyfriend? The truth is, she used to hate you and even now she still does!”Taehyung said as it hit deep inside Sehun.

 

‘It hurt. He was right...She probably hates me… even if she forgives me..i dont stand a chance to become her..one and only lover.. What was I thinking???From the start.. I dont stand a chance..’Sehun thought to himself. As Sehun was lost in his thoughts, Taehyung gave a kicked and Sehun fell hard on the ground. “Wake up already Oh Sehun!! You should be the one staying away from her. Her life will be better without you. Who the hell wants to see their bullies everyday and act like friends. Stop being an idiot !I hope you get what I am trying to tell you.”Taehyung said and left with his friends. “I'm....S-such a ing idiot..”Sehun said while he covered his eyes with his hand, laying on the ground feeling defeated.

 

The very next day, you expected Sehun to be leaning against the wall but no one was seen near your apartment. You looked around and since it was still early you decided to wait for awhile. “This dont mean anything.... It was still early.. what if he came a little later than before.. its not nice to let him wait for nothing..”you said to yourself. 10 minutes passed and not a shadow was seen. “Maybe he forgot to set his alarm… 10 more minutes then I’ll go..”you said to yourself. Another 10 minutes passed as you decided not to wait anymore and head to school. Feeling a little disappointed, you head into class. The chair next to you were pulled and you thought it was Sehun. “Sorry i left earl--... ahh ..sorry about that.”you said. “Wae? Arent you happy that it was me sitting next to you again?”Taehyung said. You gave a friendly smile and decided to read some books. “Hey.. sorry about last time.. I dont mean any harm.. Lets be nice to each other from now onwards.”Taehyung said as he took out his hand. You shook his hand and smiled. “So? What are you reading right now? Seriously I in maths. “he said. “I'm not good either…”you lied. “Really? That's too bad..I thought you could teach me.”he pouted. “You should ask someone else to help.”you said. “Nahh~~Others arent really reliable..unlike you.”he said as he gave an intense stare at you. You avoided looking into his eyes. Its like it was you into him. “Hey.. are you blushing? You’re so shy that its really cute.”he added. “I'm not.. “you said as you ignored him.

 

 

You saw Kai and Luhan enter the class followed by Chanyeol and Baekhyun. You stared at the door waiting for the fifth one to enter but you were disappointed as the one who entered the class was the teacher, Mrs Choi. Luhan was bothered with something as he looked around the class. He dialed his brother's phone number and called him. “Luhan~ No phones during the class! Do you want me to confiscate it?”Mrs Choi said as Luhan reluctantly kept his phone. You felt something weird is going on. During a break, Luhan asked you to have a talk outside. “Hey Jiyeon..you have any idea where Sehun went?”Luhan asked. “ Why..would you ask me that…?”you asked. “That's because.. didnt Sehun come to school together with you today?”he said. “ He.. walked me home last night.. and I havent seen him this morning.. did something happen?”you asked. “I thought he left early… dont worry about it...He’s probably in the arcade or something.”Luhan said. “You two! Get in the class! I'm starting soon.”Mr Kang said as he entered the classroom.

 

All classes ended and Sehun was absent.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter