4th - "We meet again"

The Story of You

Japan, 2018

I saw a picture of me and Soojeong. She was my girlfriend, I did love her we have two years relationship when I left Seoul to go to Daegu. I studied there for two years before back to Seoul again after broke up with Soojeong. She cheated with someone else, this time is really cheated not just wrong assumption, and the one who broke our relationship was her.

●○●○●○

Seoul, 2009

I looked at the number that Sungjae gave me in Japan before, I thought really hard should I contact her or should I not? I was afraid to disturb her new life without me but I really missed her. I entered her number and write a short message, it just really short message. I only wrote ‘Hi…’ nothing happened with my phone after I pressed ‘send’. Is it because I didn’t write my name? what if I wrote it, would she reply my message?

“Argghh what am I thinking about?” I threw a pillow and left my phone on my bed before it beeped.

From : Namjoo

Who is it?

She reply me… she really did it. I was concerning for a while, what should I reply back? Should I ask her life? Or just ask ‘how are you?’ is it okay? I couldn’t think straight that time and just reply it with everything I wanted to tell her.

To : Namjoo

Hi Namjoo, it’s me Taehyung. I got your number from Sungjae…
I don’t know what should I say… it just I already know everything.
Sorry for not believing you, I know I am such a jerk… sorry please
forgive me

I breathed hardly after pressed the ‘send’ I don’t know anymore. If she forgave me she would reply it, but if not I would know that was my punishment after everything I did to her. She replied my message soon after I sent it.

From : Namjoo

OMG, it’s really you?!
I thought you already died… where have you been?!

It just simple answered from Namjoo but I could feel her emotion… I was smiling dumbly and replied her message. After that message we always chat through message every day, I thought my life wasn’t complete before I received her message. She told me everything that she did, and I told her about my girlfriend. I told her everything and she gave me an advice every time we were fighting. But she never talked about other boy beside hyuk. Was she really couldn’t forget me? Was she still waiting for me? I kept thinking about that… and finally one question came for me ‘Am I still love her?’

●○●○●○

Japan, 2018

I saw a movie ticket that already got laminated in the next page of my album, it was my first movie with Namjoo. After broke up with soojeong I come back to Seoul. I wanted to meet my family again, my boys for sure, and my Namjoo. I know she already forgave me, but I really wanted to ask forgiveness face to face and to Hyuk too. Also wanted to give them surprise, I never contacted namjoo again for a year it because many things that I should do.

●○●○●○

Seoul, 2012

I walked in corridor following the teacher in front of me, she brought me to my new class. I entered the class and found a familiar face looking at me. I smiled at that face and she blinked. She is Namjoo, yes I am back to Seoul after that accident. I got an accident during 2010, it was very bad accident that make me should stay in hospital for really long time. Because that accident I lose my handsomeness, oh not really it just I got so many stitch on my face especially on my cheeks. I need my confident back, I need my health back, that’s why I never contact her for a year. Actually I was afraid of ‘surprise’ the last time I gave Namjoo’s Surprise, everything fell apart. But I did it again, I just hope that it would turn well that time.

 

The bell for break time already rang, Namjoo rushed to my seat and stared at me really long.

“Are you okay?” I asked her. I saw Hyuk followed Namjoo come to my seat.

“Taehyung, are you back? What happen with your face? You got a lot scars” Hyuk asked me the question that Namjoo couldn’t ask I guessed.

“Accident, and yes I am officially back” I stood up and hugged Hyuk. Namjoo still looked at me. “Is my new face attracted for you so much?” I joked. She hit my back.

“I don’t know you will back to Seoul, I think you were happy in Daegu with that girl!!” Namjoo said. “You never told me anything after your last message about your girl!!” I was in same class with Namjoo and Hyuk this time. Ricky and Kwangmin in the same school too but they were in other class.

“You really do stalk me, don’t you?” I asked. “Sungjae told me I should check your history in your phone or did you save some pictures of me??” I tried to steal her phone but she dodge well.

“The only thing you do after back is ? Really Kim Taehyung?” Hyuk mocked at me.

“Alright... I am sorry for that time, I was wrong... please forgive me” I begged. “Sorry I wasn’t listen to you too Hyuk” Hyuk just nodded.

“Actually I am not asking you to say ‘sorry’ but at least someone will be happy to hear that” He smiled at namjoo and left me with her.

“Forgiven!” Namjoo cheerily said. “But… just if you treat me something” she said.

“Let’s watched movie together, how?” I asked.

“Agreed” she smiled.

We watched my fav movie together, well I did choose the movie but I know she would like the movie too. We talked much about our past, and she told me everything she did in a year when I was not around that she still not telling me through message. I told her about my accident.

“I never spend my time with the boys too much, since they already had their own girlfriend. I have some female friends but I still do everything together with Hyuk” she told me. “Hyuk really into motorcycle now, he has a big bike, you know like Kwangmin and Ricky had. He always asks me a ride so I never alone” she added.

“Hyuk still doesn’t have a girlfriend?” I asked.

“No, but He has someone that he likes. You know Seolhyun in our class? The prettiest girl, he has a crush toward her since the first year in high school” she answered.

“You never have a feeling toward him? I mean... you always together with him and he always be the first person that run to you whenever you were in trouble. You even like Sungjae for nothing he ever did to you” I said.

“You want me with him?” she asked me till make me chocked. “I like him, but just like a brother. I never see him as a boy, because he never tries to be one” She said. “Let’s go home!”

●○●○●○

Graduation day,Seoul, 2012

I was wearing my best uniform… I mean it ironed well and really smell good. I meet Hyuk and Namjoo walking together. They came approach me…

“You look handsome!” Namjoo said. I just mouthed ‘thanks’ to reply her. “Anyway where you will continue your study Taehyung-ah… Already accepted in university?” she asked.

“Of course… someone helps me to study till I can pass the SAT and graduated in high school” I smiled.

“That person really amazing, right?” she laughing.

Ne, ne, keu yeoja neomu daedanhe…” I said proudly.

“And that girl name is KIM NAMJOO, right?” Namjoo laughed heartily.  

“Yeah, that over confident girl is Kim Namjoo” I messed her hair. “Anyway I will go to University where my bestfriend at, do you know where is it?” I smiled.

“Ah, I remember Sungjae said he will live with you after we are graduated… he will come to Korea soon. Are you two going to the same university?” Hyuk asked me.

“You guessed right! Sungjae and I will be in the same university… We will study in Miryang Nation University” I said.

“Oh you aren’t go to SKY?” Namjoo asked.

“Nope, I am not good enough to enter that kind of university… how bout you two? You guys are our precious friend that really brilliant and smart… you two will stay in Seoul?” I asked back.

“No, I am going to Busan University… actually my father asked me to join military school but I rejected so I am going to go far far far far away from him at least for a year. I can’t listen to his nagging anymore” Hyuk explained.

“Wow, we will be close again Hyuk-ah! Ahahah” Namjoo laugh.

“Where are you going Namjoo?” Hyuk asked. “You never told me, everytime I ask you always said secret” he added.

“Well, I am not going to tell you guys just wait for my picture hahaha” Namjoo run away from us.

“It’s not fair… Ya! You know our destination but why we can’t know yours? You!! Stop there!! Kim Namjoo!!” Hyuk shouted while chased her.

“Since when they are close? Ah… they are always close! But I never see them ‘that’ close” I talked with myself before Ricky pat my shoulder.

“What are you talking about? Alone? Here?” he asked but I just shrugged my shoulder. I never realized that Namjoo and Hyuk looked so close before, it just me who never know or they were like that from the beginning? I stared at them closely and one question came ‘Was Hyuk never like Namjoo?’ 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

finally updated! haha sorry for waiting... 
it's not end yet... i hope you still waiting for my update...