第4章 。Chapter 4

Sono Iyasare Kokoro 。That Healed Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

第4章 。Chapter 4

 

'  Your ego will bring misery to the table one day.'

 

 

It definitely felt like forever, Misu pacing back and forth in front of the door that was wide open but no one could step further inside. If Misu had lost control over himself, any rules or regulations that he had been keeping track and following in order from the moment he entered would only be air - gone in the wind. If Misu had no sense of respect towards the doctor that was in charge of his Shingyouji inside, he would have long gone been inside, grabbing the said doctor in charge by the neckline to blackmail him so he would do anything in his power to save Shingyouji.

But no. Misu have his reputation to hold especially when Gii is still here and waiting.

He can't just show his emotions so suddenly and out of the blue. That would hurt his pride.

He had been holding things inside for more than two years now. This kind of situation weren't going to be the end of that.

No one is supposed to know that he have emotions, feelings simply for anyone, especially Shingyouji. He was supposed to be someone that would have lived his life with no feelings at all.

None. Not even an ounce or an inch of them. 

He couldn't hurt his pride worrying about Shingyouji like this, he couldn't let Gii know or notice that he was 'worried' for his pet. Not this time out of all time.

But people always says, actions speaks louder than words could ever be. Misu hadn't noticed how his actions were the complete opposite of how his mind was working right now. He didn't want to let people know, know of what his thoughts were or what his emotions were at that time and yet his actions had spoken otherwise for him and he hadn't notice that towards himself. Misu wouldn't have stopped moving if it weren't for the strong hands holding his shoulder.

"Calm down Misu. You're making me dizzy." It took him a little while to feel his conscious once again and back to where his reality were - heaving in a deep breath as an act that nothing was wrong.

"I'm fine." 

"Well you don't look fine, Misu. And I'm definitely not fine with you moving back and forth like that. You don't want to tire yourself up and faint before you could Shingyouji now, don't you?" Misu weren't responding, didn't want to react to the question at all and decided to ignore what Gii was saying only to lean on the door frame. He couldn't see anything much from where he was standing, the only thing he can see was the ends of Shingyouji's covered foot under the blanket of his sight. This is ridiculous. He shouldn't be here right now. He shouldn't be worrying over this Shingyouji too much, he have so many things to take care of for their student council work. The camping aren't far from today's date and there's still so much to do. So much to do and yet he's still here. His feet couldn't move or more so, he didn't want to move them.

He had to go but he stayed still. 

"Maybe you should go first, Misu kun. I'll call you if the doctor is done checking him up. You're leading the meeting in like half an hour, remember?" Oh shoot, he definitely forgot about that.

Damn it.

Misu stared Gii down as if any words the escaped from Gii next would be the death of him and yet he turned his gaze back to look at where his attention was seconds ago. Sighs. Gii had always been strict when it comes to things like meetings for the student council for it was important that everyone keep track of their time especially when there's an important event coming up soon. Misu turned around to walk towards the stairs only to stop himself, turning himself around as he look at Gii intensely. "Call me immediately. Put me on your speed dial."

And Gii nodded his head, waving his hand so Misu could go without any worry.

"That ego-headed man. What should I do with him?" Gii sighed, taking his phone out as he sent a message to Takumi that he won't be attending the class so Takumi didn't have to wait for him. Putting his phone back in, the doctor walked out just in time. 

 

The meeting went well. Misu's head was definitely in but his mind was definitely out. He wasn't dazed, no one noticed but his mind was definitely not in the meeting room at all. An hour and a half passed by through the meeting, Misu clearly remembered he didn't put his phone on silence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter