第2章 。Chapter 2

Sono Iyasare Kokoro 。That Healed Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

第2章 。Chapter 2

'  He's important to you and you didn't notice that. '

 

 

"Should I kiss you here or do you want to wait until we are at our dorm and we can do more than just... kissing hm?" Gii leaned over towards the passenger seat when the traffic light changes to the color red and Takumi leaned back over, the gestures making him hits Gii on his chest at the teasing.

"Gii~ this is not the time to play around. The traffic light is going to change anytime soon right now." Gii sighed at Takumi's answer before going back to his position earlier but his head wasn't face upon the front, his lips smiling at Takumi with a hint of the early tease. "We weren't doing anything bad Takumi, I was just asking you a question." Takumi lets his lips pursed while looking to the front and Gii stopped teasing him after that though he wasn't close to not being amused on how Takumi had always been adorable since the day they met. "Alright alright but I deserve a kiss when we get back because I'm being a good boy for holding myself right now."

And Takumi had himself nodding immediately just to make sure Gii turned his head to the front before Takumi could sighed out in relief. Gii has always been like this; playful yet at the same time caring and giving up first for him and that made Takumi felt relief even more than ever when Gii had listened to him. 

"I hope Shingyouji kun is alright. Arata-kun didn't even said one word to him when we're with other seniors earlier at the dinner, did something happened to them?"

Gii shaked his head, his hand gripping onto the handle a little bit too tighter than earlier. "Not that I had known, I think it's probably because he's upset with Shingyouji for talking to the other seniors and having fun with them while Misu is there. You know how Misu is, he wouldn't let anyone know about it but you've got to be clever and fast enough to see that irritated reaction of his. But Shingyouji kun will be fine, he has been for the last years, he's quite the strong person he is right?"

"The strongest person could be the weakest person out there when it dawns upon him that he's never the strong one Gii." Takumi sighed out a little, his thoughts overflowing with Shingyouji, if ever there's someone out there that Takumi had care more than Gii, it's Shingyouji and Gii understands that, as he had known how Shingyouji doesn't meant any harm towards their relationship and he had and have and has, could only love Misu in his life. 

"He'll be alright, if he's not, I know you'll be there for him. I trust you to trust him that he will be fine okay?" 

Takumi sighed nodding his head weakly before shaking them immediately. "I will! I'll be his pillar whenever he felt like he's about to fall or faint. No matter what, I'll be here for him, just like how you were for me." 

"Good, that's my Takumi. I love you babe, for being who you are and for caring for everyone around you but don't care for them too much and you ended up not caring for me a lot, I need your utmost attention too okay?" Takumi chuckled at Gii's statement, nodding his head immediately.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter