第3章 。Chapter 3

Sono Iyasare Kokoro 。That Healed Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

第3章 。Chapter 3

 

'  There won't be a next time. '

 

 

"Are you going Misu? Not going to see him first?" Gii asked when Misu walks past him, Misu stopped on his track and turned around to look at Gii. "Maybe next time." And Misu walked away as Gii sighed, looking at Misu's back whispering to himself but clearly it was for Misu to hear. "There won't be a next time when everything's too late." Shingyouji was breaking. No matter how much he tried to hide it, he's breaking down and no matter how much he's trying to hold down - Shingyouji was breaking and when the time comes, when something triggered him, it would all be too late.

"Everything's fine Misu?" Chiaki asked the moment Misu had settled in the seat of the car with his seatbelt on. Misu nodded his head, holding onto the steering wheel; the grip though tightens on it. 

"You sure you're okay Misu? Did the student council give you more work because Gii isn't doing it for you?" Misu sighed out and turned towards Chiaki, shaking his head a little as a 'no' towards the question. 

"Student council thing have to be done for tomorrow so I need to go home after dinner, Chiaki senpai." Misu made sure that his face could look as apologetic as possible but knew it would fail bad if it was too much seeming that this is Chiaki, Misu knew Chiaki won't let anything go if Misu wasn't being his usual self but thinking about Shingyouji made him do these kind of things.

Damn you Shingyouji. 

Is he worried about him? Of course not. Shingyouji is his pet, he's going to make sure that his pet stays healthy to do everything he was going to ask him to do. Nothing else. Chiaki looked at him briefly and sighed out. 

"Alright then, as long as I get to eat dinner with you." 

'As long as I'm with you, everything is beautiful, Arata-san.' 

Misu drove away and had droven fast towards the restaurant Chiaki had reserved them in, nonsense talk or business talk between them and yet Misu wasn't paying attention even though he was agreeing, nodding his head to everything Chiaki was talking about but his attention and mind was only on one person. 

Shingyouji. 

"Oh Misu?" Damn it. "Chiaki senpai." 

"Oh, hey guys, what are you doing here? Just had dinner and having more dinner here?" Chiaki chuckled as the two of Misu's colleague stands by the side of the table and Misu could only look at them, cold eyes; uninviting as he knew they were the best tease out there. 

"Thought you had something going on with that junior, Kanemitsu-kun, seeming that you got mad at him for talking to us but seeing that you're having dinner with Chiaki senpai.. I'm guessing that you're not." Misu swore a smirk lies against Jun's lips and the other named Shun was just there laughing. "If Misu isn't interested in that junior, you're going to go along with your plan?"

Chiaki saw the sudden clench of Misu's hands into a fist when Shun said something about 'plan'. 

"Yeah.. I think he'd taste delici.." Before that word could be completed, Jun was already on the floor - blood by the lips and an angry Misu standing by  Jun's side. 

"Oi Misu, what do you think you're doing?" Chiaki was beside Misu in seconds while Shun was in front of Jun, covering him away from Misu. Misu hadn't actually shown people how he'd be when he's mad, he had but never violence were given to anyone but at this moment - Misu wasn't afraid to use his fist over someone, over Jun. 

"What? That Kanemitsu guy isn't really anyone to you right? He's just a mere junior like he is to us, why are you getting work up about that?" Shun hushed Jun, warning him to go no further when Misu was close to fighting him if it wasn't for Chiaki who was holding him down. 

"Don't talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter