Chapter 1

Section C - "The Love Experts"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somi walked into their classroom, pausing halfway just to peek at the group of girls huddling on the teacher's table before shaking her head when she realized that they were just passing some PDF files of their favorite fan fictions to each other.

 

It was nothing new at all. If they were not passing some magazines with their favorite flower boys as a cover to each other, then they were probably reading some unrealistic stories about their idols just to satisfy their fantasies.

 

She was already used to this kind of set up.

 

Being in an all girls school makes all, or at least almost all of them thirsty for good looking boys and thus, going crazy over some idols is their only way of relieving that thirst.

 

But it is only them. Yeah, Them. Exclude her to that.

 

Somi gently placed her bag on her chair and flashed a small smile when she saw her seatmate looked up at her.

 

Sejeong. Her seatmate. They've been sitting with each other for almost two months already since the first day of the school but until now, they're still kind of awkward with each other. Yes, they were in talking terms. But that's all. They can't even crack a joke to each other, worrying that the other one might get offended.

 

Somi sat down on her chair and looked back to check for someone just like what she always does but almost jumped in surprise when Yoojung's big face greeted her instead.

 

Yoojung bursts out laughing with Somi's reaction. She planned all of this, of course. Sitting behind Somi made her memorize all of the girl's movements. It is all the same anyway. Everyday, whenever Somi sits on her chair, she will always cast a look towards Dani's seat.

 

Yoojung was sure Somi likes Dani. And she's more than happy to know that it is not just her who is suffering from a one sided love. So as much as possible, she will support Somi.

 

"What the hell, Yoojung?!" Somi glared at the girl who was still having the time of her life laughing both her heart and uvula out.

 

Yoojung, seeing Dani and Chaeyeon entering on their classroom, quickly stopped herself from laughing and went to cup Somi's face towards Dani's direction. She forced herself not to laugh again when she witnessed how Somi instantly transform into a statue with just a sight of Dani.

 

Even though she was making fun of Somi, she also understands the pain of loving someone you can't love.....

 

Yoojung tilted her head and a small sad smile immediately appeared on her face, seeing her seatmate, Doyeon, having a huge wide smile while texting someone.

 

Or won't ever love you back. Of course, she knows all of that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon almost rolled her eyes seeing a piece of paper on her desk with a scribble saying 'Date me' on it. She knows who it came from, of course. Just by the handwriting and all.

 

"What's that?" Dani asked, looking at the paper her seatmate slash bestfriend was holding. Chaeyeon showed it to Dani who immediately laughed at the obvious foolishness.

 

Dani then grabbed the paper from Chaeyeon's grip and handed it back to Chungha who was snickering."And where are you planning to put your date with Chaeyeon on your long list of date schedule?"

 

Chungha, who was sitting behind them, playfully kicked Dani's chair."I am serious with your bestfriend."

 

"You've said that to all of your girls."

 

"Have I?"

 

"Ah! You're irritating!" Chaeyeon butted in, glaring at Chungha."Yeunjung is so unfortunate having to sit with you!"

 

Yeunjung immediately nodded her head at Chaeyeon's statement which made Chungha pout.

 

"You're hurting my feelings, Yeunjung."

 

"Don't talk to me."

 

"You're really hurting my feelings."

 

Yeunjung ignored Chungha and just chose to plug her earphone back just so she wouldn't hear all of her seatmate's nonsense anymore. She's honestly tired. Tired of having to sit with this playgirl. It is even worse because they are seated at the last row of their room which makes it easy for Chungha's different girls to disturb their class.

 

Dani just hid a smile when she turned back to get a notebook on her bag and managed to witness Chungha's stare at Yeunjung. It was her first time seeing Chungha looked to someone like that. It was nice to know.

 

After getting the notebook, she leaned in to Chaeyeon to whisper,"Don't be too hard on Chungha."

 

Chaeyeon raised an eyebrow in question but Dani just smiled at her and stood up from her seat.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"I'll just give this back to Somi." Dani answered, showing Chaeyeon the notebook.

 

Chaeyeon just nodded, smiling sadly while looking at Dani who is now happily skipping her way towards Somi.

 

She swear she could shed a tear right here and now. It just hurts her. It hurts her to see Dani, who swore to be a nun someday, finally having feelings for someone.....that is not her.

 

Growing up with Dani, almost doing everything together, she wishes they could also grow old and die together. But she guesses that was not the case.

 

Seeing Dani flashed a bright smile to Somi suddenly brings pain on her heart. Like literally pain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After their mentally exhausting class, Mina walked towards her locker, low-key expecting to see something again. For the past month, there was someone who has been continuously putting different kinds of gifts on her locker.

 

She just kept on acting like she doesn't care about this secret admirer but in all honesty, she is so dead curious on knowing the identity of the sender.

 

When Mina reached the locker room, she saw Jieqiong and Nayoung picking up all of the letters that may have fallen from Jieqiong's locker when she opened it.

 

Another reason why she doesn't want to make such a big deal over her single admirer is because of Jieqiong hundreds of admirers who keep on sending the girl some letters, chocolates, flowers and all everyday.

 

If Jieqiong doesn't even talk about the amount of gifts she has been receiving everyday then she shouldn't be bragging about her only one admirer as well, right?

 

"Oh, Mina?" Jieqiong smiled as she stood up and took the rest of her letters to Nayoung. She put all of the letters on her bag before looking back at Mina."Sejeong told me you have her notebook. Can I borrow it? I didn't write the notes earlier."

 

Mina thought for awhile. There's a reason why she borrowed Sejeong's notes and it's because she also needs it. But then she doesn't want to be rude to Jieqiong.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter