Chapter 13: 951310

Tomorrow, We Rise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“His hair is orange!” 

Jimin shifted uncomfortably in his seat. His arrival was just right before dinner time, and here he was sitting on the dining table with five pairs of eyes watching his movements. It isn’t as uncomfortable as how it was back in the lab, but still it bothers him. 

“What was your name again? Jimin?” a blond-haired boy approached him as he placed a bowl of cream soup with some garlic bread in front of him, “I hope you like the dinner! This is my first time cooking,” 

“Yeah, can you believe that they finally let us cook for our self for, I don’t know, two years?” there was a maroon-haired boy who looked too bright and too jolly for his liking sitting beside him, “Mon-hyung, how long are you here again?” 

The boy turned to a silver-haired guy who was sitting on the edge of the table, slathering his garlic breads with some kind of butter. He took no notice of the other boy’s question but he seemed like he got the answers of all the questions in the world. 

“Oh, I’m right, it’s two years!” he grinned back to Jimin, “He’s the longest, after all!” 

The silver-haired boy soon noticed the newbie’s puzzled expression, and gave him a sheepish smile, moving over to the seat in front of him along with his food, “Sorry, I forgot you’re new. I was answering Hobi telepathically. Jimin, right? I’m Rap Monster, but call me Mon for short,” 

A sound of confirmation was heard from the orange-haired boy, and Rapmon continued his introduction, “That blond guy is Jin-hyung. He’s the oldest here,”

Jimin turned to the direction Rapmon was pointing, and his gaze was caught with the said boy waving his hand to him as he tucked a much smaller boy beside him to his seat, “The small kid is Jungkook. He’s the youngest,” 

“Hi, orange-hyung!” 

“Jungkook, he has a name,” a mint-haired boy scolded the small boy as the other only blew him a raspberry. He rolled his eyes in annoyance before he turned back to Jimin, “I’m Suga. Second oldest,” 

“And I’m J-hope!!” the loud boy beside him exclaimed, “Welcome to the family!” 

The orange-haired boy awkwardly nodded his head, “It’s nice to meet all of you,” 

“What’s your powers Jimin?” Jin asked him as he tried to reach for a floating--floating?--piece of garlic bread as Jungkook messily eat his dinner, “Jungkookie, dear, please,” 

The small boy didn’t threw him any notice, looking at Jimin instead as another piece of bread hovered to him, “Here’s for you, Jiminnie! I don’t like garlic breads,” 

“Why didn’t you tell me then? I could made you something different!” Jin who was still beside him frowned, “And Jimin’s a lot older than you, Jungkook, call him hyung,” 

“Uh, Jin-hyung,” J-hope munched nonchalantly on his dinner, “Jungkookie did said he doesn’t want garlic breads for his dinner when you were cooking,” 

The said boy blinked, “Really?” 

“Yeah, really,” 

Jin sighed, “Well what do you want to eat then?”

Jungkook’s eyes sparkled from the question, “Sausages!” 

“Again?” the older frowned for the umpteenth time, “You had them two days ago!” 

“Hyung..,” 

“Oh no,” Suga covered his ears, “Here it comes,” 

The other boys followed what was the mint-haired boy was doing and Jimn was left alone confused. Jin has a horrified expression plastered on his face and Rapmon leans over a little to the orange-haired to whisper at him, “You might want to cover your ears to, trust me, you won’t regret it. Jin-hyung’s the only one who can bear it,” 

“Huh?” 

Despite being still puzzled with the situation, Jimin too, covered his ears. 

Then a loud wail echoed through the dining room, even though the orange-haired boy had his ears covered he still feel like it’s ripping out his ears. Suga was glaring at Jin rigt now gesturing him to just comply to what the kid wants, J-hope squinted his eyes and Rapmon looked like he had this moment a little too much in his life. 

“Okay, okay, alright!” Jungkook was already smiling again the moment the older moved to the kitchen side of the room, “But you’re not having it for another three weeks,” 

As usual, the younger took no heed of his words and already smiling brightly. Suddenly a loud beep wen through the air, and a voice blared out from a speaker on the top corner of the room, “Rap Monster, report,” 

Jimin saw the boy groan before finally answering, “It’s just Jungkook, sir. I’m sorry for the inconvenience,” 

There was no more respond from the speaker and the only thing filled the air now was J-hope’s chatter and the sound of sizzling oil from the kitchen side of the room. It was a bizzare first day for Jimin, but he knows he didn’t dislike it. 

“So what’s your power, Jimin?” 

“Is Hobi-hyung really going to be alright?” 

The six of them surrounded J-hope’s bed, with the owner lying on it and seemingly to be unconscious as half of his body was covered with a soft quilt blanket that matches the green-ish theme in his room. 

“Well that’s what the head mistress said, right?” Jimin said, picking up Jungkook to let him sit on J-hope’s bed with V beside him looking over, “But what happened actually?” 

“Hobi got an extension to his powers,” Rapmon took a seat on the chair beside a desk, meddling with the unconscious boy’s pot plants, “Apparently he had regeneration and healing now,” 

“Doesn’t he have too many already?” the oldest of the crowd’s face scrunched when he touched J-hope’s forehead. It was too warm, “Suga, get some towel and a bowl from the storage. Mon, take the kettle from the kitchen, there’s still some water there. This fever isn’t going to be down by itself,” 

“I want to come!” Jungkook exclaimed, turning to the mint-haired boy who was stepping out of the room, “Suga-hyung!” 

“Jungkookie, dear, your hyung is going to be busy,” Jin frowned, “Don’t bother him,” 

But Suga doesn’t seem like he minded with the smaller boy tagging along, “It’s alright, hyung. He can cling without falling anyway. Come on, Jungkook,” 

“Yay!” he hopped on to Suga’s back gleefully, “Bye Jiminnie-hyung! Bye V!” 

“It’s hyung too!” V’s small voice obviously didn’t reach the younger’s ears. A prominent frown was plastered on his face as Jimin chuckled on it, “It’s okay V. He’s just happy that he has a close-age friend,” 

“But I’m a year older than him!”

Jin giggled at the sight. Truth, V looks too young to be seen as an older brother to Jungkook. Not to mention their height wasn’t too different (Jungkook has a really fast growth progression), the salmon-haired boy could be almost seen as old as the youngest of the crowd. 

“Hyung!” V was clinging on to his shirt’s sleeve now, “Jiminnie-hyung won’t stop laughing at me!” 

“That’s just because he loves you, V,” Jin cooed at him, “Now, if you’re so that big of a guy, can you help me and grab some medicine at the clinic? Just ask for some paracetamol there,” 

The younger immediately nodded and blasted out from the room, not forgetting to blew a raspberry first at Jimin. The action only made the orange-haired boy laugh more, and turned to to Jin, “So what should I do?” 

“Just stay here with me. I’m sure Hobi needs your company,” 

“Alright then,” he smiled to him, “So what’s for dinner, hyung?” 

“Hyung, are you sure this is alright?!” Jimin freaked out, “If the headmistress knows, we’re going to be dead!” 

“Nah, it will be fine,” Jin shrugged, opening the door to the outdoor grou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter