Yesterday is Different From Today

A Thousand Years

"Don't worry, we have officers coming your way.  We're tracking down your call please stay calm please stay calm." The lady told Hara, "stay on the phone with me if you have too."  Hara looked out the back window of the car as she saw Junhyung and Donghae fighting with the other three guys.

Junhyung punched the main guy in the face as one of the man came from behind him high kicked him in the back head.  Donghae on the other hand was fighting with the other man.  Hara watched helplessly as she couldn't do anything.  As Junhyung turned around the main guy pulled out his gun, Donghae who saw what was happening let go of his guy and ran towards where Junhyung was at.

"Junhyung!" Donghae yelled, Junhyung turned around and the other guy grabbed onto him and stabbed him behind the back with his pocket knife, Junhyung felt the pain starting up from his back and down to his knee, Junhyung could see the gun pointing striaght at this face as he sees Donghae running towards him, everything started to zone out he could hear his breathing become louder and louder everything else seemed as if it was moving in slow motion.

Donghae felt something metal hitting agaisnt his leg sending him onto the floor, the guy he had been fighting with grabbed the back of Donghae's head and started to beat Donghae with bat in his hand.

"Hyung!" Junhyung heard himself yelling as he saw what was happening to Donghae, he could see the blood leaking from the top of Donghae's head as Donghae tried to protect himself.

"I told you I'll kill you!" the main guy yelled out towards Junhyung then pulled the trigger, one shot, two shots were heard then police sirens were heard.

"Hello, are you still there? Please stay calm please stay calm," the ladys voice repeated.

"Junhyung!!" Donghae yelled out in horror, the three man were shocked and scattered off in a hurry getting into the car.  Donghae crawled towards Junhyung.

Junhyung opened his eyes and infront of him he could see Hara's face as she gave him a faint smile, then falling down onto her knee.

"Junhyung-ah!!  Hara, Hara" Donghae choked through his words as tears ran down his face.  When he got to where the two where Donghae pulled Hara's small body into his arms leaning his back towards the car, "Hara!!"

Junhyung could hear Donghae calling her name,  he fell onto both knees as he watched Donghae hold Hara's body close to his.  Hara had been shot in the back twice.

"Oppa..." Haras voice soft and so lovely like always, "There was something I wanted to say to you." She smiled lightly as her eyes began to shut, "Yesterday you had asked me..." she stumbled on her words, as Donghae's tears began to fall and Junhyung watching them from across, "you had asked me," her voice cracked as her tears began to fall, "you asked me who you were to me...I couldn't answer you then because my foolsh heart only looked at the person that I loved and not the person that loved me..."  She held her left hands slowly towards Donghae's right cheek, "all this time I was falling in love with you without even noticing, you were the one..the one that stayed up late listening to my troubles...I'm sorry that my words are a little bit late,"

The sirens came closer towards them as the ambulence and police officers surrounded the three, the other three bad guys were already caught as they tried to run away.

"Hara don't say that." Donghae whispered, "you'll make it the ambulence is here."

"No," she wiped away his tears and grabbed the necklace that Junhyung had given back to her off her neck and turned to face Junhyung, "Junhyung, this doesn't belong to me anymore..." Junhyung slowly grabbed the necklace out of Hara's hand as his tears began to fall.

"We need to get her to the hospitial as soon as we can!" The officers called out and the nurses came rushing to grabbed Hara and put her into the ambulence.  The two guys where taken to the hospitial to and treated.  The two waited in the waiting room as the hours kept passing by.  Finally as the doctor came out, Donghae and Junhyung stood up to hear the result.

"We were able to remove one of the bullets..." The doctor informed them, "but the other one...the other one was in to deep and either way her life would've been on the line, we're sorry.  You guys can go in one at a time..."  Junhyung dropped onto his knees as he let out a loud scream, Junhyung started to beat on himself and punched the hard ground as the Donghae tried to stop him.

"It's my fault! It should've been me!! It should've been me not Hara!!" Donghae hugged onto Junhyung tightly,

"Stop it!" Donghae cried, "stop it!" Junhyung cried unstoppable as Donghae patted his head, "beating on yourself isn't going to bring her back, it's not your fault."

Junhyung walked into the room and removed the white sheets as he saw Hara laying there, her face pale yet just as if she was just asleep.

"Hara goose" he grabbed for her hand, "please forgive me, please forgive me for not realizing what I had until it's gone." He pulled out the necklace out of his pocket and clipped it onto her neck once again. "I'm sorry, did you want to know something?" He kneeled down next to the bed as he held onto her hands tight, "when we were younger, I had the biggest crushed on you but you were always by Donghae's side...so when I gave you that necklace I gave you my heart too...little did you know, as we grew older you always seemed as though you liked Donghae hyung that's why I never tried to pursuit you, not until Donghae told me how I had known you liked me since we were kids, truth is I never did until that night when he told me and you confessed."  Junhyung lighly smiled as his tears ran down his face..."it's a little late because my words won't change the fact that you're gone."  Junhyung stood up and walked away.

"Hyung," Junhyung came out, "I'll wait for you out here."

As Donghae entered the room he could see Hara lying there on the bed with the sheet already uncovering her since Junhyung had already came in.  He walked towards Hara and grabbed her hand.

"You told me how you were falling in love, how you were falling in love with me and now...now you're leaving me." Donghae cried, "as you leave this selfish world behind wait for me, this time I promise we'll be together, in our next lifetime we'll be together."

The funeral took placed that Saturday as the family of the three came together to send Hara off, everyone couldn't hold back their grief.  After they had thrown her ashes into the sea Donghae and Junhyung sat in the car watching as the sun began to slowly set in the horizon.

"I wanted you to read this." Donghae handed Junhyung one of Hara's notebook that she would always draw in, he the realized it was the same notebook she had that day at the beach as she was drawing, "she had been working on this piece and finished it," Donghae said, "that was when she was so into you...read it."

Junhyung opened to the last page, and there was a picture of Junhyung whispering into Hara's ears when they were both younger and on the bottom in small print it said, "In my entire life, I have only wanted one thing, you whispering in my ears saying will you marry me?" Junhyung closed the notebook slowly.

"But it was you who she had loved all this time, not me."

"I know," Donghae sigh, "I just wanted you to know how much she did cared though." Junhyung gave a small smile as he brushed his hands over the notebook.

"You really don't see what you got until its gone."

"Yesterday is different from today." Donghae the engine and drove off as Junhyung stared out the window on the passenger side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO READERS/COMMENTERS

There you guys go, I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter of "A Thousand Years" was it a disappointment? If it was I apologize.  Anyways, to those that had been following up with all of my stories thank you thank you thank you! I can't thank you guys enough!! Its because of guys that I hadn't given up on writing fanfics. I know this fanfic was a bit rushed and I apologize once again, BUT those that are interested in my stories no wories I am preparing for one of my newest fanfic so please do look forward to that!  Thank you guys & hoped you guys enjoyed this story =)

- SuperKaRaw