You & Her

A Thousand Years

"Because, because of the way he looks at her, he doesn't look at me that way."  Hara sob in Donghaes arms, Donghae pat her head lightly.

"Just go to bed," Donghae softly whispered into her ears, "he was just shock from seeing Nicole unexpectally."  Hara pulled herself away from Donghae and wiped away her tears.  She stood up straight and took in a deep breath and headed up the stairs.  Donghae could hear Hara's door closing and her footstep upove his head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"JunHyung," Nicole turned around to face him, as he was walking behind her.

"Don't," He replied quickly cutting Nicole off, "don't explain, don't tell me you're sorry." With his attention looking out towards the beach.

"I'm sorry..." Nicole blurt out the words slowly, "what Hara said..."

"She doesn't know what she's talking about."  Junhyung now turned to face Nicole, "just get back to Seoul safelty."  He then leaned towards Nicole, with that Nicole tiptoed and planted a kiss on JunHyungs cheek which surprised JunHyung who then stood shock.

"Bye." Nicole opened her car door then slammed it shut as she started her car and pulled out of the drive way into the street.

JunHyung watched as Nicole's car dissappear into the night and made his way back into the beach house to find Donghae still sitting at the livingroom by himself.

"Hyung, why are you still up?" He shut the door behind him shut and locked it, "you're not going to sleep yet?"

"I think you owe Hara a apology." Donghae stood up walking up the stairs, "she didn't say anything to offend you, if you felt offended it was you who made yourself felt that way not Hara."  JunHyung could hear Donghae's footstep walking towards his room then heard Donghae shutting his bedroom door shut.  He took in a deep sigh turned off the lights downstairs and made his way up to this room.  As he was walking towards his room he stared at Hara's closed bedroom door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The summer sun shined through Hara's bedroom window as it crept slowly onto her face.  She opened her tired puffy eyes and rubbed them as she slowly sat up on her bed.  She yawned and got out of bed, opening her bedroom door she found herself looking at JunHyung who was just across from her, he was already dressed up for the day.  JunHyung gave Hara a small smile and walk past her down the stairs. 

JunHyung could hear the water running and knew that Hara was taking a shower, Donghae was already done preparing breakfast and was already eating.  Junhyung took a seat next to Donghae.

"You've always known she liked you since we were little kids." Donghae looked at JunHyung who now put down his chopsticks.

"Hyung." JunHyung looked at Donghae, "and because of that I've liked her only as a sister." JunHyung defened himself, "if you care so much about how she feels then why don't you ask her out?"  He grinned and went back to eating.

"Maybe I should, since you obviously don't see what you got until it's gone." Donghae started to eat again and JunHyung the side of his lips and sat in defeat.

Hara walked down the stairs all ready for what the day had to offer her, she sat down to the two who hadn't finished eating yet.

"Thank you Donghae oppa for the food," she bowed her head towards Donghae and started to eat.

After everyone finished and the food were ready the three went to the beach.  JunHyung watched as Hara carried her art utensil and set herself a spot as she got herself ready to start painting.  He layed his beach towel on the ground and took out his notebook and pulled out his pen from his back pocket of his short.  Donghae sat inbetween Hara and Junhyung.

Hara looked over her shoulder to see the two boys sitting silently the only thing audible was the sound of the waves rockin back and forth. She smiled and started to draw.

"Hara" Hara turned around once again, Junhyung was now standing beside her, "can I talk to you for a bit?" he asked her, she stared up at him dubiously then stood up. The two walked away from Donghae and towards the clear water upfront of them.

"If it's about yesterday it should be me who's apologizing." Hara stated, before Junhyung even had the chance to speak.

"Hara..." he stumbled on his words, "I should be the one saying sorry for just flipping out on you yesterday night." The two sat down on the soft sand "it's the fact that I didn't want Nicole to know how I really felt about her"

"Why?" Hara question, "the more you leave her clueless the more you grow apart."

"I know, but it should've been me saying it to her not you." Hara felt her heart drop into her stomach, she held back the tears and swallowed away her feeling.

"I...I'm really sorry" as Hara stood up JunHyung grabbed for her left wrist, "Junhyung oppa"

From a distance Donghae could see JunHyung holding onto Hara's wrist. Doghae watched as his heart began to pound onto his chest. For some reason he was becoming angry yet a bit jealous. Donghae grabbed his towel and quickly headed back to house. He slammed the doors behind him and knelt down onto the wooden floors.

----------------------------------------- f l a s h b a c k-----------------------------------

"Because, because of the way he looks at her, he doesn't look at me that way."  Hara sob in Donghaes arms,

--------------------------------e n d of f l a s h b a c k----------------------------------

"Aish," Donghae sigh "why do I care?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She had told me she was in love with someone else."  Junhyung lower his tone, Hara who was still standing up and still held onto by Junhyungs grip slowly sat back down beside him. "That's why we broke up..."

"I thought..."

"She left because she was sick and had to go to the states for a surgery?" Junhyung finished for Hara, "I took the blame of breaking up with her, I started to treat her badly so that I'll get over her quickly...I thought if I fely anger towards her then my feelings will soon become nothing more."

"Yet the more you tried to push her away, she just got closer...just like the waves." Hara looked out towards the clear water that came rushing towards the shore and back into the ocean, "Your heart is like the ocean oppa."

"A big ocean with only one fish that I can't seem to catch." Junhyung let out a big sigh and leaned back onto the sand and finally let go of Hara's wrist.

"Well," Hara said, "I have something to tell you."

"That you like me?" Junhyung grin as he sat back up, "Hara we grew up together."

"I," Hara's words started to falter

"I've liked you as a sister not as anything more." A girl like you deserves someone so much more than me."

"If a girl like me deserves someone so much more than you, then that must mean Nicole must be someone so much more than me to you."

"Hara.." Junhyung was shocked to Hara's replied, "It's not like that."

Hara pulled out the necklace she was wearing out of her neck.

"This meant nothing that night you gave it to me?" She question angrily

"Was that when you started the feelings?" He asked looking at Hara.

"That night I don't know how you really felt when you gave this too me, but I knew since I was small I've always liked you."

"We were kids back then when I gave that to you." Junhyung grabbed the necklace out of Hara's hand and stood up walking towards the current and threw it away into the water.

"OPPA!!" Hara ran towards where Junhyung was at, "how could you?!"

"There, forget that day, forget your feelings."

"How do you look at the person you've liked for so so so long and say you're okay with it all...that you're okay with them walking away...that you're okay throwing away your feelings for them just like a bucket full of waste?"  Hara had tears streaming down her face, Hara walked away picking up her art utensil and heading back to the beach house angry.

Junhyung watched as Hara dissappear into the house and took out his notebook and started to write again.  He felt horrible of what he did to Hara, he stared at the blank piece of paper in his hand then grabbed for the necklace out of his pocket.  Silly girl he thought, why would he ever throw away something so special to her.

"What happened?" Donghae stood up quickly from where he was sitting and walked towards Hara who was crying.

"I want to go home."  Hara sniffed, "I can't stand it no more, I can't stand him anymore!  He's not the person I fell for, he's not the person I've waited for, he's not that Yong Junhyung that I used to know!" Hara yelled out in pain.

"HARA!" Donghae had both hands on her shoulders and shook her, "I need you to stop!!" Donghae's voice started to shake his tears began to form, "why him, why him and not me?"

"Donghae..." Hara's controlled her tears as she heard Donghae's question, "what do you mean?"

"I fell in love with Nicole and she fell in love with him...and now...now all of sudden when I start to have feelings for you, you're in love with him too."

"Donghae..."

"What am I to you?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello," Junhyung answered his call phone, "Ahh you're at the cafe...I'll come right now." Junhyung stood up and made his way to the car.

As Junhyung got to the cafe he could see Nicole looking out the window out towards the horizon of the setting sun.  She turned to look at Junhyung and gave him a faint smile.  He walked towards her and sat across from Nicole.

"What did you want to say?" he asked her.

"Its been a while." she said, "I left remembering your bad words only."

"because you didn't treasure the good words," Junhyung looked out into the horizon, 'because you said after we break up for me to not remember our promises and kisses," Junhyung said as Nicole sat silently.  He then turned to look at her who was looking down at her cup of coffee, "you said that forever doesn't belong to you anymore, those words made me unable to speak of how I felt back then, because the person you've fallen in love was more suitable for you thats why you choose his feelings over mines..."

"Junhyung-ah," Nicole now looked up at Junhyung who was looking straight into Nicole's eyes,

"I pretended to act coldly, to fake my feelings of how I truly felt about you, I wished them to fade away.."

"Junhyung!" Nicole tone rose,

"Please forgive me for my immaturity back then, it made it easier for you to not feel sorry for me, but made me love you even more..." Nicole's tears formed at Junhyungs words.  "Your happiness wasn't me anymore, your smile wasn't me anymore...my happiness was still of you, my smile was still of you."  Junhyung could feel the tears rising from his eyes, he slowly wiped away the tears that began to fall, then had his head slouching down.

"I don't know what to say," she began to wipe away her fallen tears,

"How much longer do I have to wait for you to change your mind?  How much longer do I have to keep loving you from afar?  How much longer do I have be in love alone?"  He looked up at Nicole eyes filled with tears, "like Hara said, maybe this could be our chance to work things out..."

"I'm sorry," Nicole grabbed for Junhyungs hands, "I'm sorry, even if it hurts pretend it's nothing, I've already pushed away the memories so my hope of an us won't happen again."

"Nicole,"

"No it's my turn to explained..." she fought back the tears, "I've made mistakes I had regret and telling you that it was best we go our seprate ways was a mistake that I can live with.  I letted you go with the excuse that their was another guy, you're right...I apologize for that...but that doesn't mean I stopped loving you...you took the blame of being the bad guy, showing a person that wasn't you to everyone when you were with me so that they'll believe it was me who was hurt, but it was you who was really hurting...even if it hurts just bear with me, I'll soon be erased from your heart...like how I've erased you...I'm sorry Yong Junhyung."  Nicole stood up and walked towards Junhyung and planted a kiss on his forhead, "I love you." Nicole pulled herself away from Junhyung.

"Before you go tell me, just tell me who was the guy?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think I'll go pack my bags, this is too much for me." Hara brushed off Donghae's hands slowly looking down towards her feet, "I just can't take this anymore." She walked towards the stairs, as Donghae stood silently where Hara left him.

"Can you just give me a answer why you chose him?" Hara stopped at where she was standing at the top of the stairs,

"because he's Yong Juunhyung..." Hara covered after the words slipped out and let the tears free fall, "because..." her voice began to shake, "because I can't seem to get over him, I can't seem to get over these feelings after all these years."

"How do you love someone that doesn't love you back?" Donghae question, "Do you just watch them from afar?  Even thought you know you're not the reasons to their smiles or happiness?"

"Donghae oppa," Hara walked back down towards where Donghae was standing at, "he threw away the necklace that he gave to me back when we were five, I still remember his words as a kid.  He told me to wait for him that when we get older, he'll come take me to be his bride, even though we were kids, those words linger on in my heart...call it love or whatever, but for a fact I fell in love..." Hara's voice started to falter, "I waited for dissappointment and a heartbreak, you've been good to me oppa and I love you for that, you've been by myside through it all...those late night call when I would cry because of him, because my heart couldn't handle seeing him hurt by her anymore...because it was only him that I saw..."

"You say it hurts you to see him hurt, then you should know how I feel when I see him hurt you." Donghae walked out the doors, as Hara stood silently.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

A T T E N T I O N__R E A D E R S

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, the next chapter will have more information and yet just to let you guys know this is going to be one of my shortest chapter fanfic that I've written, it will only contain about TWO more chapters.  So look forward =)

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, I REALLY APPERCIATE IT REALLY DO :)