Stay Calm

A Thousand Years

Hara walked up into her room and packed away her clothes into her bag.  She sat on the wooden floors and turned her head as the stars were seen from her bedroom window.  The vision of her dreams came back through her head.

"I have loved you and I'll love you for a thousand years more."  The voice echoed through her head, as her vision became dull and the stars started to slowly disappear, then their was blackness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Because you being a man would never understand how I would feel, because you're a man you only speak...and because I am a woman I would foolishly listen to your words and believe it.”  Ara smiled lightly, “I have loved you…I’ll love you for a thousand more.”  Ara’s hand drop to her side and as her tears slowly ran down the outer corner of her eyes her eyes shut slowly, then Lee knew she was gone.

From behind the curtains of the bed Hara could see a girl maybe the same size as herself in a old traditional sleep-wear, she swore she had seen or remember a story of some sort before.  The man sitting next to the pale body was silent, she couldn't see his clear face since his back was turned towards her, Hara could hear the footsteps of people from the outside of the bedroom chamber she was in.  She ignored the noise and watched as the man pulled a golden necklace out of his man hanbok sleeves.

"I asked you to wait and you waited, I told you I loved you with my words and you said you loved me with your words," his voice was familiar, "you'll still love me even a thousand years from now?  You said,"  his voice started to falter as he choked on his words, "because I am a man I'll never understand how you felt, because I am a man I'll only speak as you foolishly believe my words,"  he then leaned forward towards the body and placed the necklace onto her neck, "as I place this onto you, take my heart as you leave this selfish world behind and wait for me, this time I promise we'll be together, in our next lifetime we'll be together."  Hara then realized this was the story her mother and grandmother had told her over and over again as a child, the story of Ara, Lee and Yong.  Everything was now clear to her, all those dreams she would have the cold feeling and the familiar voice, as the man stood up and turned around Hara finally saw his face, this face belonged to no other than Donghae's...Hara turned to look at the girl who was her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HARA! HARA"  Hara opened her eyes, her vision was blurry as she saw the figure in front of her, "Hara wake up!" She could hear him yelling, "Hara, open your eyes."

"Oppa," her voice seemed tired, "what happened?"  Her vision became visible as she helped pulled herself up from her bed to realize it was Junhyung who had came to wake her.

"What happened?  I walked in as you were staring out the window then I saw you faint," Junhyungs voice was weary and yet scared,

"How long have I been sleeping?" She asked as she put both hands on top of her head,

"About an hour or two," Junhyung replied, "I couldn't find Donghae hyung anywhere, where did he go?"  Hara's eyes widen as she quickly scrambled out of her bed and ran out her bedroom and down the stairs to find Donghae walking through the front door.

"Oppa," Hara voice seemed a bit surprised, Donghae looked at her as he shut the door behind him shut, Hara seemed as though she was about to cry.

"What?" Donghae question  at her a bit uneasy as he was still a bit angry at what had happened between the two, Hara then ran towards Donghae and wrapped her arms around his waist as tight as she could,

"I'm sorry!" She cried, Donghaes heartbeat faster and didn't know how to react, he then slowly wrapped both of his arms around Hara, Junhyung who was standing behind Hara stared at the two.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara had fallen asleep as the two guys were talking downstairs.  Junhyung stared at Donghae who was trying to avoid eye contact of some sort.

"Did you know," Junhyung began talking, "did you know you Nicole fell in love with someone?" Donghae then looked up at Junhyung who seemed a bit irritated

"Oh," Donghae stated, "what does this have to do with me?" Junhyung gave Donghae a grin on his face

"You're trying to act stupid aren't you hyung?"  Junhyung stood up furiously,

"Lets talk this out outside, I don't want Hara to hear us." Donghae stood up and Junhyung followed behind, the two were now near out towards the shore. "So what was it that you were saying?"  Junhyung seemed more irritated at Donghae words now, "you said Nicole was in love with someone else?"

"You knew it was you didn't you?" Junhyun question him, "you knew it was you who she had fallen in love with and yet you didn't tell me?"  Junhyung voice began to shake as he stumbled on his words, "hyung...how could you not tell me huh?"  Donghae couldn't bare to look at Junhyung so he stayed where he was at looking out towards the ocean.

"Junhyun-ah" Donghae finally turned to face Junhyung who held his fist tight, "I-I-I wasn't okay with it being me who told you, I wasn't okay with myself to hurt you so I let it slide, when Nicole told me I was suprised myself...before I introduced you and Nicole to each other I was already in love with her...but since you told me you liked it her I step aside.  Just like how Hara did with you and Nicole."

Junhyung turned to face the ocean and let out a loud scream that echoed across the sea.  He took in deep breaths as he exhale loudly, Donghae watched as he took he yelled out his frustration.

"I told Nicole I wasn't angry at the two of you, but that seems to be a lie."  Junhyung calmly said, "hyung you're a nice guy the nice guy that helps everyone...Nicole said she is still waiting for you and that she apologize for not realizing that she had loved you after all these years..."  Junhyung voice started to falter as his tears became visible, "so I'll make sure to keep my distance,"  Junhyung began to walk away from Donghae

"I won't let you have Hara." Donghae shouted out,  Junhyung stopped walking and turned around to look at Donghae.

"What?" He questioned.

"Don't make Hara your back up," Donghae said out loud, "I letted Nicole go because of you, but this time with Hara I'm not letting you close enough to hurt her feelings anymore."

"I'll let her choose." Junhyung then walked away.  Donghae turned around in frustration and kicked the sand underneath him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Donghae!" Hara sat up from her bed with her forehead burning hot with sweats, the sun was already out she looked at the old beat up clocked that sat still on the night stand next to her bed, it was already 2 in the afternoon, she had over slept and yet she was the first to had fallen asleep.  She stood up and went out into the hall way, it was quiet as though it was only her who was there.  "I have to tell Donghae something," Hara whispered to herself as she walk over towards Donghae's bedroom and knocked on the door, she waited a couple of seconds before opening his door to find no one, but the bed already made and his suitcase on top of the bed.

Hara then walked over towards Junhyungs bedroom to find no one in sight also, she then made her way downstairs no one either except for a small box with a note attached to it on the diner table.

"Junhyung left me this?" Hara question as she opened the box to find the necklace she had thought he thrown away into the ocean.  Hara put the necklace back on and from the kitchen window she could see the two boys out at the ocean, she ran upstairs to clean herself then made her way towards the beach too. 

When she got there the two boy seemed unhappy not greeting her.  Junhyung walked away from the two as Donghae slowly walked the other direction leaving Hara alone again.  Hara feeling dissappointed walked back to the beach house as there was a knock at the door. 

From where Junhyung was standing at he notice some unfimiliar cars parked infront of the beach house he was now feeling uneasy as he had his attention towards that way.  He turned to his right to find Donghae getting up looking at towards the beach house.

"Junhyung-AH!" Donghae yelled out as he started to run towards Junhyung,  Junhyung then realized it was those guys that had been after his umma and him.  Those guys that had came by and caused trouble upon his umma and his appas little shop.  Junhyung ran as fast as he could towards the beach house.

"Hello," Hara bowed at the three man in black suits, "can I help you?"

"Is Yong Junhyung here?" The man asked as he barged into the room pushing Hara back as the two other men followed behind him.

"He's not here."  Hara had remember seeing these guys before she knew they were nothing but trouble. "I think you guys better leave." She hesitated.

The guy pulled out his gun and blew the small dust off it,

"What if I said no?" He then pointed the gun towards Hara,

"YAH!" Junhyung slammed the sliding doors open, "what do you think your doing?!"  Donghae finally caught up to Junhyung, "Hara come here," Junhyungs voice was husky as he tried to catch his breath.  Hara slowly walked over towards Junhyung and Donghae. "Hyung, take Hara and you to the car." Donghae grabbed onto Haras hand and led her to their car.

The three man walked over towards Junhyung,

"Yah Yong Junhyung don't scare those other kids, we only want you...I'm sure you'll like to see what we did to your parents shop and what we did to your dad." 

"You bastard!"

"Hara stay here, we'll be back." Donghae shut the door and ran back to see if Junhyung was okay,

Junhyung threw the flower vase directly at the main mans head, he touched his head as blood gushed down the side of him.

"I'll kill you today!" He demand,

Junhyung and Donghae both ran towards the car as the man followed them, it was now a mouse and cat game. The mans got into their cars as they chased after Donghae and Junhyung and them.

"OPPA! What happening?!" Hara question as she sat in the backseat scared.

"Hyung go this way!" Junhyung panicked as he told Donghae to swurl taking them off the roads and into the short road which was hidden by the forest. 

The three man didn't stop they swurl and kept right behind Junhyung and them,

"DAMN!" Donghae hissed, "dead end!" Donghae stopped the car as he was about to reverse the car came to block them from behind. "Junhyung the only way to get through them is to fight them head on." Donghae suggested, Hara grabbed onto Donghae's shoulder,

"You guys can't, he has a gun." Hara began to teared up,

"Hara goose." Junhyung tried to sound as cheerful as he can, "don't worry everything will be fine. I promise." Junhyung walked out of the car first as Donghae slowly removed away Hara's hand and got out of the car, Hara pulled out her phone and dialed the the police station.

"Hello," Hara voice was scared,"I need help right now please!" Hara began to teared up.

"Don't worry, we have officers coming your way.  We're tracking down your call please stay calm please stay calm."