Jeon Wonwoo

Devil's Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Jeon Wonwoo, 28 years old man who is one of famous runway model in Korea. Never thought in his mind that his life would change drastically after met with Kahi, CEO of After School Modelling Agency during he was skipped his class with his best friend. 

          Laying lazily on couch after hectic day, Wonwoo stare at blank ceiling. 'I'm hungry, should have eat before back.'  he thought. 

         He almost falling sleep before he heard there is soft knock on his door. 

         "Jeon Won, open the door you sloth."  Wonwoo knew the voice owner. He sit up from his couch before the other knock again his door with a little force than before. 

         "I'm coming tiger. Wait a while." he finally make a move. Wonwoo open the door and saw his best friend give him a stupid grin. 

         "Look at what I'm bring for you! You must be happy to have me right? “ the other said while shove two box of chicken and pizza. 

        "gosh, I love you Kwon Hoshi! How did you know I'm dying here?"  he take those plastic and bring it away and put on his kitchen table before open it. 

        "you must be my guardian Angel Tiger!“ said Wonwoo before take a bite. Left hand with chicken and right hand he have a slice of pizza. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter