#2

Be My Queen Bee

It wasn't a good impression. Worse, it was their first. 

It had been three days since the humiliated accident at the canteen with a soaked Jung Eunha sitting on the floor, looked like a mess and it was Prince Charming who made her like that. Eunha didn't know that guy was the Prince Charming of the school, though, because she didn't look like Prince Charming at all, he had that look of a hot playboy but she would never fall for him. Suzy told her so but even the best friend had to agree that Eunha made a point, he wasn't a Prince Charming material at all but whatever she said, it was humiliating when Prince Charming was too into a background character rather than running to Cindrella. 

"JANDI!" 

"Yes, Miss Eunha?" Jandi appeared right away, a furious Jung Eunha was sitting on the bed and had already finished her chocolate. "Get me another box, please. These days just couldn't get any worse and I'm going to summon some new minions tomorrow." 

"Minions? What happened to the old ones?" Jandi hesitated and Eunha let out a long sigh. "The old ones? Oh, I'm still keeping them because the more, the merrier, right? I met an old minion a few days ago and wow... I wanted her to be my minion again, I mean, she was really obedient and whenever she looked at me with those guilty and scared eyes, afraid that she didn't make me happy, that was when the real funny part came out! Ugh. By the way, where's my chocolate?" 

"Please wait for me.." 

_________________________________________

Another day at school. Well, school didn't sound like a bad idea to Jung Eunha. She enjoyed going to school with her friends and minions, speaking of which, she had an audition for new minions today. 

Well, she didn't open an audition. All she needed to do was to sit on the bench under the blossom tree and wait for a bunch of girls to fly in and try to impress her. All sounded really fun to Eunha, she thought so. She loved being loved by everyone else, she loved being the Queen. And when it was finally break time, Eunha and her minions, Yerin and SinB came to the blossom tree and sat down with some food. "Girls, I can't wait to add more people to our clique." Eunha grinned as she pulled her mini mirror out of her bag and checked her makeup in the mirror. Just some light makeup, really, no bare-faced like Yerin because Yerin's bare face was quite normal and she didn't really like to hang out with normal people but she didn't put too much makeup on her like SinB did because too much makeup would make her look like a moster. Just light makeup, enough make her look elegant and pretty. 

"ME, TOO!" Yerin said excitedly as bit her sandwich. "Our freshman year was really fun but I can't wait for what will happen next! I bet this year is going to be funner once there are more people, younger girls to boss around." 

"Eunha is the one who gets to boss here, not you." SinB rolled her eyes as she helped Eunha fixed her hair and the Queen was quite satisfied with her minion as she grinned happily. "Don't worry, first class minions get to teach second class minions." And with that, Yerin and SinB exchanged an arrogant glare. 

"By the way, Eunha, about that guy who bumped into you on Monday..." Yerin dragged out a new topic for them. "His name is Kim Mingyu, vice captain of the soccer team and the most skilled player of the basketball team. Tall, handsome, well-liked, ladykiller, golden boy coming from a rich background, he is the Prince Charming, called by everyone else."

All the traits that Yerin told her didn't get to her head, the only thing that made Eunha pay attention to was his role as the vice captain of the soccer team because the captain of the soccer team, which was now in his last year, used to date her before. "I see, Prince Charming isn't charming enough for me." 

And then, came the first candidate. Eunha could see many girls were around their area as well, hm. Well, here goes nothing! 

"Hello, my name is Jennie Kim and I heard that you really love cake so I baked one for you..." The girl introduced herself and took a small box out of her bag.

Eunha nudged Yerin's arm and Yerin cleared . "If you want to befriend a group, you are supposed to be friendly to all of them, not just one." Of course, Jennie already felt threatened by Yerin's words. "You have a cake for me and Sinb as well?" 

Jennie's face turned bright red. "U-Uhm, no, I-I don't, about that, ah...!" 

Eunha didn't have to say anything else, the minions already took care of that for her. "Congrats, you just got a new nickname: Selfish Cake." Sinbi pointed at another way, trying to tell Jennie that she failed to become the next minion and Jennie quickly ran away without saying nothing. Hm, not bad?

And the audion went on and on, at the end, two girls got chosen. Choi Yoojung and Jung Chaeyeon. Yoojung was an enthusiastic and super obedient girl, like a dog! And Chaeyeon was shy but she got all the knowledge about fashion and her mother was a famous fashion designer like Eunha's mother as well. The day ended like that.

 

** short update because i'm on my phone rn but gonna let you know that new chapter coming soon >.<