#1: Open the curtains

Be My Queen Bee

"Jandi? Geum Jandiiiiiii???"

"Yes, Miss Eunha, you called?" Jandi, the girl in the maid dress whose hair was still messy, struggled to open the door to the princess' room while holding a tray with the princess' breakfast on it. She let out a sigh as she put the tray on the pretty pink designed breakfast bed table, secretly thanking god that she wasn't any late or else Miss Eunha would be mad. 

So, who was Miss Eunha? She was "the princess" that was mentioned before and as the only daughter of the famous designer Jung Heeyeon and bussiness man Jung Taehyuk. Ever since she was born, she was treated like a little princess and Geum Jandi, who was older than her a few years had always been there to serve her. From playing barbie dolls to brushing hair and throughout the crazy puberty time, now Jandi reached the crazy teenage moments which she assumed wouldn't be nice, especially since today was the first day Miss Eunha go back to school after a long summer break she spent with her best friend, Bae Suzy. "Um, Miss Eunha, it's such a surprise that you woke up by yourself today." Only if she could be like that everyday. Jandi smiled tiredly at her young master and the little girl who was still wearing the sleep cover in her eyes opened . "I know what you are thinking, Jandi, that you are lucky to arrive in thirty seconds."

Jandi blinked and then nodded awkwardly. Miss Eunha understood her so well and if she was't wearing sleep cover right now, perhaps Jandi would get in big trouble for nodding her head. Perhaps. "I know that the ugly sunshine is shining into this room and I hate the brightness, so are the curtains opened?" Miss Eunha always hated the morning sunshine when she was still sleepy and when she woke up, it was already the morning and she hated waking up in the morning and one time she called sunshine the ugliest boyfriend she would never have. "After you get out of the bed, until then I will open the curtains." 

"Yes, thank you." Eunha then pulled the cover down and revealed her pretty eyes which were still sleepy. Jandi swore to god, she had always been that pretty ever since she was young. She sounded creepy, but Jandi admitted than Eunha's hair always looked so nice and she had a natural beauty that girls would be jealous of. What else was great about Eunha? Her lipsticks, her smooth complexion and a nice closet, not to mention she was really intelligent as well. A rich kid, they said. 

"Scrambled egg for Monday? So traditional but I'm loving it, only if I have a glass of milk." And... her personality. Yes, Jung Eunha could be perfect. "Yes, Miss Eunha." Jandi slowly left the room. 

"School is starting in an hour and you are walking at like 0,000001 meters a second? Jandi, I have to take a good seat at class!" 

"Yes, Miss Eunha!" And Jandi rushed out of the room.

"Ugh, and I thought I told her I wanted waffles for Monday." Jung Eunha sighed at she saw the door was left opened. She hated it. She hated when people don't close the doors and when people don't listen to what she say but Jandi could be an exception. "She was born a bit dumb like that. Ouch– This is so hot! Feels like sunshine is burning my tongue. Oh god, what was that line? I sound like that loser Hyeri just now."

____________________________________________

 

Checking herself once again in the mirror, Eunha flashed herself a confident grin as she grabbed her backpag then left the room.

Finally, she was back to school. New days to rule, old kingdom with some of the best soldiers gone away but there would be new soldiers coming and to be honest? She couldn't wait to meet them. Last year, she was the freshman and the seniors sure loved to mess with her but she made a professional act even though at such a young age, to high school, of course. She showed them who was the real queen and stole the Ex-Queen-B's boyfriend, captain of the soccer team and they broke up when the Ex-Queen-B finally kneeled down. What could Eunha do about that? 

She was never the loser, never the third wheel, never the second topic. She managed to get recruit some of the best (or maybe not) minions on her first few days and caught the male seniors' eyes. She loved boys but to be honest, those thirsty looks of wild animals were giving her nightmares but she loved to be the attention and the only person who Eunha agreed that she wouldn't want to fight for attention with them was her best friend, Bae Suzy.

Oh, Bae Suzy, the Bae, the perfect girl. When Eunha was with her, she could be the second topic and the third wheel but Suzy was the best girl Eunha had ever met, totally an "It-Girl" so Eunha agreed that Suzy could have it all to herself. Sometimes, they fought and Eunha was the one who was being selfish most of the time but they always made up and they promised to be there for each other, no matter what happened. 

Speaking of the devil. 

"Bae Suzy?" Eunha gave Jandi a sign, telling her to get back into the house as she notcied the familiar female figure in front of her mansion's gate. "Oh my gosh, were you waiting for me?" It was really Suzy and Eunha automatically smiled. 

"Yes, Eunha. Good morning! It's first day at school and I have to put on the best show with the queen, right?" Bae Suzy, as pretty as always, flashed Eunha a pretty and playful smile as she pulled Eunha's hand. "Let's get into the limo! Someone's dying to meet you after a long summer and we can talk about the memories we had." 

"Sure." Eunha excitedly got into the limo and then she met another familiar figure. She would be happy if it was a female figure because it could be one of her minions, or some great friend or a royal princess so she could be friends with the royal or some enemy so she could have fun messing but guys? She was hoping that it would be Suzy's brother or else she didn't know anyone could be that nice anymore. Not the nicest when it came to be Choi Vernon, the half-blood prince with the handsome look of the best DNA from both America and South Korea combined together. "Oh, it's you." She said, dully.

"Hey there, Haeun." Vernon flashed her a playful grin and wow, he did seem happy to see her. "I called you the whole summer! But it really did look like you blocked my number after I protected a hoe rather than you and whenever I came to meet you, you were out with Suzy or at Suzy's or Jandi would lie, telling me that you were gone to feed the poor children in some countrysides. But she was cute, so I pretended to  leave to make her happy."

"Ok first of all, I am your best friend. Oops, past tense, was your best friend. Well, one of your best friends. But you protected the enemy so what could I do? What do they always say? Bros before hoes but I guess it's losers before Jung Eunha for you." Eunha exchanged seat with Suzy, denying to sit between the two of them and checked herself in the window as she spoke. "Can your limo go any faster? I think some losers are chasing us, probably wanting to take some photos of you, Suzy." Eunha bat her eyes as she gave Vernon a fake friendly look. 

Vernon sighed at the stubborn girl and told the driver to drive faster and he faced her, once again. "That's the first, what's the second of all?" 

"Second of all, I think Eunha, or Vernon, either of you should exchange seat with me because my ears are being tortured." Suzy spoke up after holding back her laughter at her best friends and their childish argue. 

"No way, Suzy!" Both of them spoke and Eunha rolled her eyes. "Second of all, Suzy doesn't need to change her seat. Third of all. Jandi is my maid and you can not flirt with her!! You wild monkey!!!" 

"Vernon, I agree, I mean, I don't hate you but Jandi is a very sensitive and naive girl–" 

"And she forgot that I wanted waffles for mondays!"

"And I think if you two break up, Jandi will cry for hours and that would bother Eunha." 

"Aw, Suzy is the true defination of broes before hoes." Eunha hugged her best friend's arm and gave Vernon a victory smile. "Now Vernon, we are going to meet that hoe of yours again today, since you feel sorry, you should do something about her." 

Vernon narrowed his eyes at the girl, before he could speak, Eunha interrupted him. "I know, I gave her a lesson last year but what if that animal blood inside her body jus appear when she sees me again?" 

"Noted, my best friend wants me to kick off my girl." Vernon nodded his head in pain and the girls grinned at each other.

 

_______________________________________

 

"Hey, i-it's them!"

"What? Who?"

"Suzy and... Eunha! Oh my gosh, is that Vernon following after them?!"

"No way, since when did he become their toy?"

"Ladies, I don't think that's true." The girls who were whispering to each other startled when someone grabbed their shoulders. A group of boys, hot-looking and the girls almost fainted. They awkwardly looked at each other with an apologetic looks and one of the guys spoke up. "Guys, I think they are just affected by the rumours. Maybe we can just make them realize how happy this world is after all?" 

"Hoshi, teh rumours are true anyway so we can't do anything much about it."

"Wonwoo hyung, you are the scariest!"

"Try talking to Professor Hyunsoo."

"Now, now, guys!" The guy, who seemed to be the leader, raised his hands and calmed everyone down. "There's Vernon with two pretty girls! hey, Choi Vernon!" He waved his hand and called out for Vernon.

Near the limo, Vernon was busy talking with the girls until he notcied his friend. "Oh, here's Seungcheol and the guys! Well, Eunha, Suzy, do you wanna come with me? I can introduce you to them and I'm sure they are dying to meet you." 

Eunha and Suzy gave each other a supscious look and Suzy nodded her head happily. Meanwhile, Eunha shook her head. "Er, to where? To that stinky and hairy creatures' place that share the same interests with you? No thanks, I have to buy some coffee for myself." 

"Still bitter over the last boyfriend?" Vernon rolled his eyes and Eunha narrowed her eyebrows. "Of course not, hah, I am not like on of your sloppy hoes. If you'll excuse me, Suzy, I'll be going now."

"See you later at class." Suzy waved to her best friend and watched the sight of Eunha's back with Vernon. "Do you think she is not over her last boyfriend?"

"I just asked her that question and she didn't scream so no, she is over him a long time ago." 

"Wow, Vernon... Who is Jung Eunha's closest friend here?"

"You." Vernon shrugged and they chuckled as the walked towards his group of friends.

When Vernon introduced Suzy to his group of friends including Choi Seungcheol, Yoon Jeonghan, Kwon Hoshi, Jeon Wonwoo, Xu Minghao and Jeon Wonwoo. The boys were all drooling over Suzy and they acted like total idiots except for the Jeon Wonwoo guy who looked salty for the entire time. "Anyway, where's mingyu?" Vernon asked and Suzy felt like she recognized that name. As if they were best friends for too long they they understood each other too well, Vernon told Suzy about that guy she did recognize. "Kim Mingyu, 17, one of our classmates this year, humurous, playful, handsome, sporty, famous, can do everything and he is better than me, gotta admit that even though I hate to." 

All the boys chuckled at that and Suzy clapped her hands together. "Wow, I know that I have heard of his name somewhere! All my friends are crazy over him, this is so amazing, I want to be his friend." 

"Please don't tell me that you want to date him." Hoshi, the cute guy with the blonde hair said dully and Suzy blinked her eyes, followed Hoshi, Minghao, the Chinese guy with broken Korean spoke up as well. "Every girls who approach us are always asking about Mingyu or Jeon Wonwoo or Yoon Jeonghan OR your close friend, vernon here." 

"Can not help it." Vernon shrugged with a happy look on his face and Suzy chuckled. "Ahaha, no, its not like that! I just think it'd be great to be friends with him since there are so many funny stories revolving around him. By the way, whi isn't he with you guys?"

"Er, he is at the canteen right now, with his new girlfriend, I think." Seungcheol scratched his head. "Wanna go there and grab some drinks together, Suzy? And... gentlemen?"

_________________________________________

 

Even just a few meters away, everyone could feel that pumped feeling in the canteen. Everyone was whispering and because just right at that moment, the hottest people walked in. Of course, to Jung Eunha, who was trying to not breath it the stinky air of the canteen because someone spilled a disgusting drink that she would never want to have, did not care about the crowd near there. Imagine when she went to work later and a bunch of paparazzi follow her, it then would be worth it. "Excuse me, I asked for some lemonade and why are those students who came after me got them first?" Eunha couldn't take it any longer so she raised her voice and the clerks noticed her. They apologized and she, again, heard people saying how rude she could be. 

Thirty seconds was her limit and after thirty seconds, they haven't gave her what she asked for so Eunha decided to turn her back away and come back to find Suzy but then she noticed someone else. "Kim Yeri?" Eunha called out for the girl who stood near her and the pretty little girl almost dropped her phone when she heard Eunha's voice. "OMG, it is really you." Eunha crossed her arms together and smirked as she approached the girl who she called: "Long time no see, fallen minion. Last time we met I was in middle school and now look at you! You've upgraded your ugly hairstyle and shoes, huh?" 

The fallen minion, that was right. Yeri and Eunha had a dark past that Yeri would never want to remember again. One mistake and it costed her entire middle school life ruined. All thanked to Miss Eunha... "Eunha, I thought you moved to New York..."

"A summer trip with Bae Suzy. Whoever told you that information was a total loser, like yo–" "...See y'all later! Here's the lemonade you asked for–" 

"OUCH!"

"Ugh, that was hurt– Sorry Yeri, I didn't notice you!" The guy who just let it a yelp brushed off his shirt and jacket as he gave Yeri the drink. "But it looked like it spilled... wait, your uniform isn't wet, is it?" 

"Mingyu, it's not me who you bumped into.." Yeri took the drink from him and she suttered. The gorgeous boy in front of her ran his fingers through his soft hair as he raised his eyebrows, feeling confused. Before he could ask her, Yeri told him herself that "It was Eunha who you bumped into..."

"Who.. Eunha, who??" Mingyu narrowed his eyes as he followed Yeri's gaze to the girl near them, who was sitting on the floor with the front of her shirt, wet, the smell of lemonade was stronger and when he met her eyes, he never met the girl before and he had no idea she was but remembering what his friends said once, there was only when Eunha in the school and she was the Queen B and according to the name Yeri just spoke, he had met a big trouble.

".....AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

"J-Jung Eunha, I'm sorry!"

But Kim Mingyu didn't know it was too late to apologize.

____________________________________________

 

"I hope Miss Eunha is enjoying her first day at school." Jandi was cleaning the room when she notcied the closed curtains. She then opened the curtains and the warm sunshine was all over the room, made her heart feel warm as well and the lady smiled gently. "It's a new life for her, starting from today after all."


hello, finally the first chapter is up~ it's kinda short, i think?? anyway, i hope you guys are going to enjoy it although it's not that good because the first chapters are always the worst ;; comment, subscribe for more, thank you < 3