Chapter 4 - The Accused Tears

Anti Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good Morning” with a very cheerful voice seunghoon oppa greets the half sleep me.

“Good morning oppa and taehyunie too”

               Both seunghoon oppa and taehyun look at me like they are startled. I look at them back questionably. Why are they looking at me like that? Is there something on my face..?

“Did you just call taehyun as taehyunie?” seunghoon oppa asks me and I nodded.

“why? Do you not like it taehyunie..?”

              I call out to him cutely which makes him a bit frowns. His face looks funny when he frowns. He must not like cutesy things. But i should keep teasing him because it is fun.

“no it’s ok..noona..” taehyun said as he flees out of the scene even before I get to another time.  

“Here is the breakfast for you” seunghoon oppa placed a plate as soon as I sit down.

“fried rice again?” I mumbled.

“We already said we can’t really cook”

               Yeah, but I never guessed we can’t really cook mean we can only cook fried rice. But nonetheless, I decided to fill my hungry stomach with this. As I am eating my breakfast, song mino come out of his room looking like a mess though he looks like a mess before too. His eyes are still close and his hair is like a nest. He looks like he hasn’t even washed his face.

“ohh our huge boy mino, still asleep? Do you want this hyung to wake you up?” seunghoon cheerfully greet again and reach out to his phone and –

“Is that true? Yes okey dokey yo. Is that true? Yes okey dokey yo. Really? Yes okey dokey yes”

                 Music blasts out. To be exact, it is the song that I hate the most in my life. Mino starts dancing to that song as I control all my urges to not get exploded from listening that song but I am never a good controller.

“That song can you please stop it? I mean that is like the worst song ever. And I just can’t endure listening that horrible song. The lyric are also just doesn’t make sense. I don’t even think it deserves to be called music..”

                   Both seunghoon and mino stare at me looking extremely shocked. Did I say something wrong? I just said my opinion on the song honestly.

“what..?” I ask them.

“Byul-ah actually that is…” he gluped “…Mino’s song…”

                    I stunned there with my both eyes widen. For the first time ever, I feel very sorry to song mino who is looking shocked and gloomy. Kwon Byul, you fool what did you done? All three of us stand there don’t know what to say in this kind of situation.

“wae? what’s going on?”

                    Seungyoon oppa come out of his room that time saving me from the awkwardness with his one question. And with worried expression, he comes near to me.

“Byul are you ok? Did they do something to you?” I shake my head instantly. It was me who did something to song mino.

“is that so? Don’t you guys dare to hurt byul. And byul Kang PD said he will be coming over for some interviews so prepare yourself ok..”

                   Thank goodness. An excuse to get away from song mino sight. I nodded at him and leave right away trying myself not to glance at mino because I am so guilty toward him. And yet I still take a quick glance at him who has a very dark face opposite from his usual cheeky face. Ah kwon byul, what have you done?

 

                 I stared at the camera in front feeling a bit nervous. We were in the storage room for one by one interview.  Kang PD comes in with warm smile making me a bit feel good though.

“We will be asking you a few questions Byul-shi” I nodded at him.

 

“How was the first day?” his question makes me think for a while.

“It was.. good..overall. It wasn’t as bad as I thought before and the house especially is very nice that I like it so much” I beam remembering how great the place is.  

 

“It seems like you have already fall for them since the first day..” Kang PD words make me startled. I shouldn’t be falling for them.

“No it is not like that. I just think they are nice. Except from that I still think lowly of idols and their music. I even have a fight with mino because….” I stopped. I shouldn’t be talking about that in interview too. It is going to be broadcasted too.

“I guess you still dislike mino” the PD smiles as he said those.

“Nae” I hesitated before saying the next words. I don't really know if i should be saying or not. Yea, but i say it anyway. “But right now.. I want to tell him that I am deeply sorry”

                                  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter