Chapter 3 - A good brother?

Anti Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               I take a very deep breath and stepped into the house. Those 5 guys were standing with a warm smile on their faces like usual. Somehow I feel more familiar with them now. It doesn’t feel that awkward like in the past. The whole apartment was full of cameras everywhere.

“Annyeong strawberry” Song Mino greets me.

              I rolled my eyes at him. I don’t even want to bother arguing with him anymore. He is so childish thought he looks the most mature one among them.

“Welcome to our dorm Byul. We have been living here since the trainee days. And only boys live here, so it is a bit messy though” he scratches his head a bit with embarrassed face. “but we cleaned before you arrived so don’t worry..”

“Stop your talkings. Let show Byul her room. She must be tired with all her bags” seunghoon said as he grabs one of my bag and flashes me a smile. 

 

“So this is your room. It used to mine but since you have arrived, I am going to have to sleep with mino” seunghoon explains as he puts my bags in place.

               The room was really good. It was so different to my small apartment. This room alone is the size of my small apartment. So the entire apartment was really big for me. Even if it is sharing with other 5 guys, still I have never lived once in an apartment this big. And the best part is the bed. Unlike the bed which is mine till 3 hours ago, this bed was a very big one and looks so comfy that I want to jump on it.

“How it is? Is this ok?" jinwoo oppa’s voice shake me from my admiration.

“nae it is so good” I smile at him as he looks at me with his big eyes.

               He better should not look at other people with those eyes. Because those eyes might make everyone falls in love with him. I slowly turn away from his stare. I better not fall for him too.

“then rest for a while and come out later for dinner. Tonight the chef is..” seunghoon blurts out some noises like drum roll. He is also a bit silly.

“SONG MINO”                                                                          

              Song mino puts his hand in the air with a confident look on his face suddenly both him and seunghoon breaks into a dance with beat box and jinwoo watching them and laughing out loud crazy. Then seungyoon comes in, he must have heard the noises and drags both of them outside with an embarrassed grin on his face. Jinwoo also shyly smiles and leaves. And taehyun pops out, gives me a wave and walk out straight away. Like what just happened? They are….Weird.

           I look around the room as I keep being amazed by how good it is. Not only the bed, the toilet is also amazing and big. They even have tub. But then thoughts like how easy they get just from being an idol strikes me again. While I am working my off and yet still cant even effort a nice apartment, their lives are surely easy.

             My eyes stunned at the bed. I am really controlling myself here not to jump on the bed. I should not jump on it. I really should not at other people house. It is so rude to jump on other people beds. No byul, don’t do it. Well, who am I kidding, I am already on the bed ready to jump. And yes, I did jump. And it is SUPER FUN. I am bouncing up and down and it feels like I am on cloud.

“What are you doing?”

             Chills went down to my spine as I fall right down to the bed. Song mino was there blinking at me. Aishh caught red-handed. Byul you fool. I glance a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter