Chapter 2 - Bad or Nice

Anti Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                I look carefully at the 5 guys in front of me who call themselves WINNER. Let me start with the strawberry guy earlier, his dark skin really stand out compared to the other members. And somehow he looks sly and like a playboy.

“Hi I am WINNER rapper, Song Mino”

               His voice was deep and it matches with his face. I don’t really feel good about him after he throw me away earlier. So I get bad vibes from him.

 

“Annyeonghaesayo. I am WINNER maknae, Nam Taehyun”

                 It is funny how the youngest look like he is the most not humble one among them. He looks like he is so done with all of this . And he has some kind of arrogant scent to him. I get bad vibes from him too.

 

“Annyeong. I am WINNER rapper and mood maker, Lee Seunghoon”

                This guy gives good vibes though. Like he said, he really seem like a joke maker and happy virus. And on top of that, he is very cheerful too. Plus he is the tallest among them.

 

“Annyeonghaesayo. I am WINNER leader, Kang Seungyoon”

                And he looks warm and motherly. He reminds me of dumplings too.  He looks friendly and approachable too. But since he is the leader, he has some kind of strict aura. Not bad but not good too.

 

“Annyeonghaesayo. I am Kim Jinwoo, WINNER oldest hyung, please take care of me”

            Well, Kim Jinwoo. I don’t want to admit it myself but yes, kim jinwoo is handsome. The truth is he is like the most handsome guy, I have ever met before. And if he doesn’t mention, I wont even know that he is the eldest one because if u look at them, you will think that he is the youngest. And he is bursting with good vibes. I don’t know why but he looks so innocent. And his big and beautiful eyes look so naïve. Ok, I need to stop with all the praise for him and just focus on the reality. I am supposed to be their anti fan. I should not be going head over heel on them.

 

“My name is Kwon Byul. I am 18 years old. Nice to meet you everyone and please take care of me too” I smile at them.

“Byul..? I thought your name is strawberry”

           I shoot a glare at that strawberry guy. Why is he bringing up that again? Is he going to tell everyone about me being so heavy that he can’t even properly carry or what. I look straight at him asking him a question through the eyes. Ya, Why did you call me like that?

“Why did you call me like that?” my eyes widen instantly. Is he reading my mind? Or did he understand my eyes talk?

“I mean earlier, why did you call me strawberry and run off?”

“Did you guys meet before?” seunghoon asks a question.

“Well then why did you throw me off?” I glare at mino.

“Omm have you guys met before?”

“I told you, my arm just got weak at that time and I just drop you. And if I don’t catch you in the first place, you are going to drop anyway” Mino smirks at me. It makes my blood boils.

“Guys? I said..”

“How can a man can’t even carry a girl?” I scoffs back.

“I was being nice and catch you but how can you not even thank me and make a big fuss?” he glares back at me finally. SONG MINO. I was about to shout at him but.

“I SAID HAVE YOU GUYS MET BEFORE?”

             With a sudden shout from Lee Seunghoon guy, we all went into a deep silence. And my eyes slightly caught startled jinwoo. He looks really cute all flustered. What? Why am I even praising him again? Stop Kwon Byul, Stop.  

 

“Is everything ok?” Dara unnie come in with a smile on her face. I rolled my eyes at them and smile at unnie.

“Byul-ah can we meet you alone first? We need to do some interview for the show”

               I nodded at her and give one last glare at mino and went out of the room. The show chief PD Kang was waiting outside with a camera man beside him. It was a relieve that there was only one camera or I will be going crazy again. He gives me a quick smile and gesture me to sit in front of him.

“We have a few questions to ask regar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter