We Meet Again

What Are You Doing To Me

 “Yah!!! Khunnie, stop sleeping and wake up!!!” Junho shook the sleeping Nichkhun.

“5 more minutes...” Nichkhun yawned, taking his pillow and covered his ears to block out the sound of Junho shouting at him.

Junho sighed and just laid down next to Nichkhun. “You were always a morning person, but why don't you want to wake up now?”

“Because it's not 8am, it's 2am.” Nichkhun muttered into his pillow before he sat up. “Okay, what do you want?”

“I want you to help me.” Junho said sitting back up.

“With...?“ Nichkhun asked raising an eyebrow at Junho.

“I'm... hungry.” Junho revealed.

“So you woke up at 2 in the morning, left your house, walked to mines, woke me up, just to tell me to cook for you?” Nichkhun asked, he didn't even wait for an answer and got up to walk to the kitchen.

“I actually didn't sleep, I was practicing dancing and you know I can't eat anyhing besides your cooking.” Junho said following Nichkhun.

“You didn't sleep? That's not healthy Ho, don't overwork, I don't think I can live with you being a zombie.”

Junho smiled “Don't worry, Khunnie. I'm not a baby.”

Nichkhun grabbed his apron and put it on. Junho naturally tied it for him and got out a few ingredients.

“Thanks.” Junho said sitting at the counter watching Nichkhun work.

“No problem, I can't let you starve.”

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nichkhun finished cooking Junho a full meal after 45 minutes. He placed the food neatly on a tray but when he turned around Junho was already asleep.

“Aish.” Nichkhun went into his room and got a blanket to cover Junho, but as soon as the blanket touched him, Junho woke up.

“Sorry, I didnt mean to fall asleep.” Junho said wrapping the blanket around his shoulders.

“Is it cold?”

“Yeah, kinda.”

“Good thing I made hot congee. Do you want a jacket?”

“No, I'm good.”

Nichkhun grabbed the tray from the island and scooped a spoonful of the hot congee. He blew to porridge before feeding Junho.

“It's so good.” Junho smiled. “It taste exactly like my mom’s.” Junho smile started to look forceful, and tears build a clear wall on his eyes.

Nichkhun stared at Junho not knowing what to do but he decide to get up and sat next to him. He pulled Junho into a hug.

“I miss her, Khun.” Junho said and the tears fell.

Nichkhun’s younger sister Cheeren exited her room and saw the two.

“Sorry if I am interrupting.” She blushed and ran to the bathroom.

“Lol do she still think we are dating!?” Junho cracked smiled.

“Not only that, she is shipping us!!!”

“Lol she is so cute.” Junho laughed and Nichkhun glared at him. “Don't worry Khun, I won't date her, it'll be weird because you're like my older sister...” Junho looked at Nichkhun who still look mad “mother?” Nichkhun shook his head no “brother” Nichkhun nodded “so she is like my sister too, you know?”

“Yeah sure.” Nichkhun still didn't believe Junho.

“Anyways... your first date is today!!!” Junho lift the blanket up a little bit to set his arm free and he teasingly poked Khunnie and Nichkhun slapped his hand away.

“Yeah, but I don't know why but I have a weird feeling in my stomach.”

“Well of course! It could be the love of your life that you are meeting!”

“Yeah I doubt that...” Nichkhun sighed and continue to feed Junho.

 

 

 

-

 

 

It was the day.

The day of Nichkhun’s first date.

And everything has already started out horrible...

 

The morning came and Nichkhun found himself on the sofa in his living room, Junho was no where insight.

The day started out that Nichkhun woke up an hour later than schedule because he didn't hear his alarm on his phone -located in his room. Then when Khun went to brush his teeth, he realized that he ran out of toothpaste and he had to wait 15 minute until the corner store to open to buy some. Then Junho’s Aunt who owns a bakery asked Nichkhun if he could possible help her out because one of her employees called off sick and he agreed.

Nichkhun was leaving the bakery when he received a text from Junho.

Nuneo: Did you meet her yet? 😘

Khunnie: Meet who? 

Nuneo: Your date.

Khunnie: omg!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Nichkhun looked at his watch.

7:20

Nuneo: Dont tell me... 

Khunnie: I FORGOT!!!! 😱😱

Nichkhun then ran to his bus stop. “omg omg omg...” Nichkhun tapped his feet as he waited.

Nuneo: I never knew you were so careless lol 😂😂😂

Khunnie: It's not my fault 😟

                I had to cover Jessica's shift and I completely forgot.

Nuneo: My Aunt also miss you a lot, maybe that's why she asked you too. What are you doing now?

Khunnie: I guess I should comeby more often? Just got out of the bakery and omw home to change.

Nuneo: Ofc you should! Hope you make it on time.

Khunnie: I'll visit this weekend! me too 😭😭😭 i hate being late

 

“Nichkhun?” Nichkhun looked up and saw a car stopped infront of him. The window rolled down more revealing-

“Taec!!!”

"I was on my way to your house to pick you up, but you don't look ready at all."

"I'm so sorry, my boss at me to fill in for my co-worker and I forgot about the date. I just remembered because Nuneo texted me and so I was rushing home to change."

"I have a better idea."

 

 

-

 

 

"Are you sure?"Nichkhun asked Taecyeon.

"Yeah, I had to pick him up after I pickeed you up, cause he too can't drive yet, although he has three cars.”

“Wow, he must be rich.” Nichkhun was getting excited, who was this person that was Taec’s friend? "But if so won't he be scary and mean, he would say no."

"Haha trust me, my friend is a nice guy."

Taecyeon drove for a few more minutes and into a mansion, the gates opened when he arrived.

"Wow!" Khun couldn't help but gasped.

Taecyeon pulled out he phone "Hey Woo, I'm infront of your house. Junho's friend is with me but he kinda was in a mix up and all he has is his work attire, can he borrow something for you?"

"oh of course, no problem, if he can fit, why not?"

"He is kinda skinny but I think he'll fit your clothes."

"Idk, just bring him in."

"K."

 

 

-

 

 

"This is weird, his legs are longer than mine but his bod is shorter..."

"Haha... sorry." 'It's the guy from the hallway! I know it is, I mean who can forget his face?' Nichkhujn thought

"Uhh it's nothing. I normally have this custom to fit me perfectly, but I do have some things that I think will fit."

Wooyoung leftand came back, "Here."

"Thanks." Nichkhun wore on the blue jeans, white t-shirt, and a gray cardigan. The clothing were a bit loose but it was fine. "I think this is good."

"Wow yeah, it matches you really well. If you like it, I can let you have it, I'm beginning to run out of closet space."

"I can't-"

"Hey, Yoona just texted. The girls are there already, we should get going too."

"Ahh yeah, let me grab my jacket."

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

"Nichkhun!?"

"Tiffany!?"