Preview

What Are You Doing To Me

Sorry for my grammar.

 

 

 

 

 

“Please, Khun?” Taeceyon and Junho begged Nichkhun.

“I don't feel like it...” Nichkhun replied.

“It would be so fun! Please, hyung!” Junho said but Nichkhun was still reluctant. “Give me a minute.” Junho said to Taeceyon and pulled Nichkhun to the side.

Taecyeon knows that Junho was able to persuade Nichkhun. Junho and Nichkhun were best friends, and so Junho knows the best ways to convince Nichkhun into joining the program with them.

"Why should I?" Nichkhun questioned.

 “Why not?” Junho paused and then starred at Nichkhun for a second, “It's not your time of the month, right?”

“No!” Nichkhun slapped Junho’s right arm. “I’m not a girl, and that's gross.”Nuchkhun said displaying a disgusted look on he face. This caused Junho to laugh so hard and had the hug his stomach.

“You're so cute.” Junho said reaching up to squeeze Nichkhun’s cheeks but wasn't able to because the older slapped his hand away before they could reach them. “You're such a meanie.” Junho pouted. “You're wife would be so unlucky.”

“Well lucky her because you know that I don't want a wife.” Nichkhun said, wondering if Junho remembers what Nichkhun said to him last week. Nichkhun revealed to Junho his most important secret.

“You right.” Junho smirked. “Jang Wooyoung.” Junho said and Nichkhun’s face slowly became red.

“Yah! Why would you say his name in the middle of nowhere!?” Nichkhun slapped Junho’s arm again.

“Aww, you're blushing!” Junho exclaims and Nichkhun pulls his hand up to cover his red face. “I said his name because you like him-” Junho said blankly.

“-don't say that out loud, please.”

“Ok, anyways he is apart of the club that we are  joining, actually he and his sisters are the ones that started the club.”

“What, really!?”

“Yep.” Junho nodded his head. “You seem excited now.” Junho wiggled his eyebrows earning himself another slap in the arm. “So, do you want to join?”

“Fine, why not?” Nichkhun sighed, but on the inside he was really excited.

 

 

 

 

 

Jang Wooyoung.

It was such a simple name. But everytime Nichkhun hears it he can't help but feel butterflies. And when they are together, my cute ball of fluff bestfriend can't help but burn up and act stupidly.

                                                                                    ~Lee Junho^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lol that was very short but I'm not 100% sure what to write next and I'm kind of lazy too. So any suggestion are appreciate.