Promise With A Stranger

What Are You Doing To Me

“I'm coming.” Junho said though the phone.

“Okay.” Nichkhun replied.

It was Nichkhun’s and Junho’s second week of school. Not much had happened, it was pretty much the same as it was when they lived in Ilsan. Junho made a ton of friends and Nichkhun only had one or two people who talks to him about school work.

Nichkhun wondered how life would be for him if his family had stayed in Ilsan, aka life without Junho. Nuneo is his best friend since kindergarten, which is a little more than a decade ago!

Nichkhun is a shy boy and in order to get close to him, you had to be the one who makes the first move. And that's what Junho did, now the two are inseparable.

“Hey, cutie.” Nichkhun hears someone called out but he ignored it, assuming that a guy was flirting to a girl nearby.

“I’m talking to you, the one in the navy hoodie.” What a conscience, Nichkhun was wearing a navy hoodie too!

Then out of nowhere, a guy lift Nichkhun chin up from staring at the floor to a extremely handsome face.

“Umm... can I help you?” Nichkhun asked with a little hint of rudeness, but it was more of confusion.

“Yes, you may. Would you like to go on a triple date with me and my friends.” The guy smiled, hoping it will make Nichkhun say yes

“...”

“I know that's a really weird question and that we don't know each other, but you see...” the guy began telling Nichkhun about how he arranged a triple date for himself and two of his close friends and three girls but one of his guy friend had to cancel, and he needed someone to feel in the spot.

“I would love to help but I can't.”

“Why not?”

“I never dated before, and I kind of want my first date to be special.”

“It will be!” the guy said.

“I don't even know you though!!!” Nichkhun said.

“Khunnie!” Junho shouted as he ran and jumped on top of Nichkhun, naturally linking his arms around tge older’s neck. “Oh, hey Taec!“ Junho said as soon as he saw Taecyeon, which is after Nichkhun gained balanced from the surprised backhug. “Whatcha doing here?”

“You know.” Taec sighed.

“Lol, did you try to ask Khunnie!?” Junho laughed.

“Yeah. You know him? And why, what's wrong?” Taecyeon asked.

“He is the best friend that I told you about. And what is wrong is that my baby had never been on a date before, and if so I definitely have to go!“

“Look, I had been on a date before... kind of...” Nichkhun blushed.

“Victoria does not count, you were 5 and you were paired up for a school trip to the zoo.”

“That's not what I meant.” Nichkhun said and Junho arched an eyebrow at him. “I went on a date with you many times.”

“That doesn't count either. We are not romantically in love.”

“Please, I don't know anyone else who can go.”

“Technically you don't know me either but what about you, Junho?” Nichkhun directed the question to Junho.

“Taec asked me already. But the dance competition is a week from tomorrow so I have to practice everyday.”

“Oh.”

“Khunnie you should really go.”

“Why?”

“Because of a lot of reasons. One, you need to make new friends. Two, experience life dating. Three, I want to see it!”

“If you want to see it you have to go which means you can go yourself plus I don't what to...”

“I think I know the reason.” Taecyeon smiled.

“What is it?“ Khun and Ho asked at the same time.

“He's gay.” Taecyeon said flatly.

“WHAT!? NO!” Nichkhun shouted.

“I mean, you never dated and you're really too cute. I almost thought you were a girl.”

“Maybe Khunnie is gay!!!“ Junho shouted.

“Yah! Don't shouted that out loud, especially not in my ear!” Nichkhun shouted back and Junho finally release him from the backhug. “Fine, I'll go on the stupid date if that will prove I'm straight.” Nichkhun sighed.

“Don't worry, if you are gay my guy friend who is going with us is really good looking, maybe you two can fall in love.”

“Yah!“ Nichkhun shouted and pretend to almost kick Taec.

Taecyeon gave Nichkhun more information about the date. It was on Sunday at 8 and his date is named Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please comment. They are greatly appreciated.