New School

What Are You Doing To Me

Happy early birthday Jang Wooyoung! You will be officially 27 or 28 in Korea. I decided to post this chapter now instead of on his real birthday because I just finished it and the chapter is only a build up chapter.

 

 

 

 

It was the first day in a new school for Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul and his best friend Lee Junho.

Junho’s family had to moved to the city of Seoul because his dad landed a new job. The city was 2 hours away from where they had previously lived. And because Nichkhun and Junho are stuck together like glue the Horvejkul’s had to move to the city also.

“Are you scared?” Nichkhun arched an eyebrow to his best friend.

“No.” Junho puffed out the air that he was holding in. “You?”

“Of course not.”

They both claimed to not be afraid but everyone knows just by looking at their faces that they truly were.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ugh! We don't have any classes together, beside lunch. But we still didn't pick an elective yet, hopefully we have it together.” Nichkhun whined.

“Hehehe, you're gonna miss me?” Junho asked and Nichkhun blushed.

“Of course I will.” Nichkhun said and Junho hugged him.

“You're so cute!” Junho shouted as they walk down the halls together. “If you miss me, just text me and I'll skip class for you.”

“Ok, but what if I miss you every second of every minute?”

“I'll still be there.” Junho says and unwrapped his arms from Nichkhun’s neck, but held his hand instead.

“You're are the best Nuneo.” Nichkhun said.

Both then started laughing out of nowhere, and people around them started to stare at them.

“Lol, we seriously need to stop acting like this.” Nichkhun chuckled.

“Yeah, the rumors are gonna comeback that we are dating.” Junho added.

“Yeah.” 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Your class is right there.” Nichkhun pointed to Junho’s first class.

“And yours is down the hall on the right, right?” Junho asked.

“Yeah. I think so.” Nichkhun said. They both parted their hands. Junho entered his class saying bye to Nichkhun first.

Nichkhun continued walking down the hall as another boy walked passed him.

“Woah.” Nichkhun accidentally said out loud. The boy was very handsome and cute at the same time. The boy turned around to see who said that but before he could see Nichkhun’s face Nichkhun turned forward and ran around the corner.

 

 

 

 

 

P.s.

Sorry for making Nichkhun so umm girly-ish, I personally love him like that but many people do not.. so for this story I'll try to make him manlier.