The Compass Bandit pt1

Dating Mr.Detective

Krystal POV

~~~~~~~~~~

Since me and hanbin are teaming up, we need to discuss about what are we going to do first. But, we are not even say one word to another. I am dying of awkwardness. He looks really really upset and uncomfortable right now. I have other things to worry about, i need to investigate this as soon as possible, the sooner the better. 

"Look sir, it is crystal clear that you don't like me, but I think you should put away your hatred and start discuss something. I don't care if you feel uncomfortable or whatever when you are around me, but i have a job to do. If you don't want to cooperate with me, say it right now! And i will do this on my own."
I said.

"Ok, lets disscuss." Said hanbin, still with that annoying tone.

"If we wanna discuss something, you better fix your speaking tone. Do you know that the way you talk is so annoyingly arrogant?" I said.

"Ughh... Okay... Let's discuss.. Better?" He said, now with a better tone.

I can't help myself to smile widely. Dealing with this type of person is so interesting. I want to know him better. May be he is a kind hearted person, and perhaps if we become friends, he can always give me informations for snc news.

"Okay.. Lets start from the very beginning. Hello! My name is krystal.. It's nice to meet you, i hope we can be friends." I said.

"Hmm, my name is kim hanbin. I have to admit, it is not very nice to meet you." Said hanbin with flat tone.

Why is it so funny when he said that. I laugh a litte.

"What should i call you? Ahjussi? Det-" he cuts my talk.

"Call me hanbin. Just hanbin." He said.

I extend my hand to shake his hand. I thought that he would leave me hanging, but he is not, he reached my hand and shake it. 

"So this plan is basically your idea, what is in your mind for this plan?" Hanbin starts the discussion.

"Tonight at 8 pm, wait for me outside this police departement, we will take my car. Just wear a t-shirt, and jeans. DON'T bring your badge, don't bring any reinforcement. Trust me, just go with my plan, this guys are my friends... So I don't want them to know that i bring a detective with me." I said.

"What should i agree with all your plans?" Asked hanbin.

"Simple, because i know it will work." 

Hanbin nods his head. 
"Okay, 8 o'clock, casual clothes, no badge, no reinforcement. Anything else?" said hanbin.

"Hmm there is one more thing... But I don't know if you will agree with this or not. Try to pretend that you are a really close friend of mine. Because.. You know.. So it won't be suspicious." I said.

"I don't know about that. But i guess i'll try." Said hanbin.

Now i only need to wait untill 8 pm. I wait boringly at the reporter rest area, no one is here, just me, maybe the other reporters still hunt information. Where is amber anyway? It has been 2 hours, but she hasn't comeback yet. I think i will call her.

(Calling Ambher! )
"Hey amb? Where are you??" I asked.

"Sorry! Sorry! There was something interesting in the office, so i forget to go there again. So sorry." Said amber.

"Yeahh that is okay... Something interesting in the office ? What is it?" I said.

"Just messing with the trainees..." Said amber.

"Ohh i see.. Just get back here before 6 please.. I need to use my car to go home." I said.

"Go home? Why?" Asked amber.

"When you get here i will tell you." I end the call.

Suddenly something slip through in my mind, i want to call bigboss. When we were still a couple, i always told him if i want to do some extreme investigation, just like what i am going to do at 8pm. Our relationship last for about 2 and half years, so it has become my habbit to tell him this and that, i will feel uneasy if I don't let him know about this. 

(calling "Heii oppa!" I said.

"Hello, any problem?" He asked.

"Hmm not really.., does amber tell you about the cctv we got??" I said.

"Yeah, and i even know how did you get those cctv clips. You did a great job. Cmon... I know you call to say something..,what is the matter?" Said joong ki.

"She told you?! Omg now i am embarrassed. Nothing much... Tonight i am going to go investigate something...- BUT i go with someone, actually i will go with the detective from the police departement."

"So.. It must be kind of dangerous until you have to call me.. Is the detective a man who can fight well?"  Said joong ki.

"No,no, it is not dangerous... I just call because i think you should know. Hmm about the detective.. He is a man, I don't know whether he is a good fighter or not.." I said.

"Okayokay... Just make sure to be safe... Don't get hurt.. Call me right after you finish your job." Said joongki.

Well amber finally arrives, i tell her about everything i get today, she asked to accompany me, but i say no. It will be alot easier if i deal with this alone. I go home, take a shower, change my clothes, wear my hoodie, use makeup, wear my high heels and i am good to go. I am a bit early, but hanbin already outside the police departement, so we go right away. 

"Good night hanbin." I said with a friendly tone.

"Uhm, yeah, night." Still with the arrogant tone.

"You dressed well, just like i told you to wear." I said.

He doesn't reply. 

It will took at least one hour to get to our destination. Situation in my car right now is so quiet, I don't even turn on the radio. Finally, after 30 minutes on the way,  this arrogant man sitting beside me speak up.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Somewhere, later you will know." I said.

"Ok, is it a formal place? Because i see that you are wearing a lot of make up" He asked.

"I can't believe you notice. Nope, we are going to the place where i am 100% sure you were never there before." I said.

That is it. No more conversation. 

When we arrived, hanbin seems confused with the location.

"You seem confused?" I asked.

"I guess you are right, i have not been here before." He said.

"Let me do some touch up first, then we can leave the car."  I said.

I took of my hoodie, now i am only wearing strapless red shirt, with jeans hot pants, red high heels. I put some powder, my la girl matte lipstick, frisky colour, and i am done. 

We walk slowly. I close my eyes often while walking, and i am trying to get my breath right.

"Are you okay? Nervous?" He asked.

"Kinda, it has been a long time since i used to go here everyday." I said.

"Everyday?" He asked.

"I don't think we are close enough for me to tell you about my life's stories." I smiled.

"Sure, sorry for interup you personal life. But can i at least know why are you dressed up like, i am sorry, bi**h?" He asked.

Yap i do dressed up like a bi**h, and i did that on purpose. 

"Because i need to wear this, in order to talk to certain someone, someone who can help us to get what we need." 

-NAUGHTY PUB- that sign is big enough to make me know we are here.

"This is the place." I said.

"Naug-hty pub? Is this a e cafe?!"he asked.

"Haha, no... Let's just enter." 

I just realized, we need to pretend that we are a close friend, but hanbin keeps  distance from me approximately 1.5 meter. I pull his leather jacket, to make him walk closer beside me. He looks suprised when i did that. 

"I don't have any disease, so why are you walk far away from me? Didn't i tell you, that we have to pretend that we are a close friend." I asked.

He doesn't reply anything, but now he is closer to me. We enter the pub, the manager there, madam kitty run toward me.

"Darling darling darling.... Where have you been? Madam kitty misses you.." She hugged me.

"Ohh madam... Krys misses you too..sorry for never coming back.." I said.

"NO DONT BE SORRY.. You shouldn't have come back darling... Ohh madam is so happy to finally see you again."  She smiled widely. 

"I am happy to see you more madam..." I said.

"But wait.. Oh my my.. Who is this fascinating looking gentleman?" She asked while pointing at hanbin. 

I am about to answer that he is just a close friend of mine, but hanbin answer faster then me. 

"Oh.. I am sorry for not introducing my self, my name is b.i,--- i am krystal's boyfriend.(he puts his around my back)." He said. He is smiling right now, i never see his smiles. His smile is nice. 

I am totally surprised though, i never thought that he will say that. He becomes my boyfriend? That will never happen. 

"Yeah, this is my-bo-yfriend madam." Still shock.

"Ohh i see, i see. Nice to meet you b.i, you better take care of my krystal, or you will pay the price." Madam kitty make a fist.

He smiled again. I have to say.. I like to see his smiles.

Its time to get straight to business. 

"Madam.. I have some business to deal first. Does Mr. Yang hyun suk is here?" I asked.

"Why are you looking for him?!" Madam kitty asked.

"I just need to find out about something." I said.

"He is not here... But his son is here." Madam kitty said.

"What?! Oh no... Not his son..., why isn't he here? He always here.." I said.

"Well.. He is sick nowadays.. Now his son will continue his father's business." Madam said.

"I really don't want to deal with the son." I said

Mr yang hyun suk is a famous seller at the black market, he sells weapons. He also buys things from black market, for example woman, he loves to buy woman. Once i was asked by him to sell myself to him, because his son is attracted to me, and I am kindly rejected the offer. Now I need to deal with his son, What choice do i have, i don't want to come here to get nothing. I walk with heavy feet, still with hanbin beside me who looks so calm. I go to the corner side of this pub, where Mr yang hyun suk always sit and do businesses there.

I can see that his son is on his meal at the pub's cozy sofa. 
"Excuse me... I don't mean to be impolite, but can i interrupt your meal just for a few minutes." I asked.

He looks suprised when he sees me.
" Krystal?? The krystal?! Ehhm what are you doing here." He asked.

"Yes it is me. Its been a long time since you try to buy me, song min ho." I said.

His name is song min ho, he was adopted by yang hyun suk and his former wife, that is why their family name is different. Song min ho is cute, but so childish.

"Can you forget about that? I was not meant to buy you like that, i just want to go for a date with you but i don't know how to ask you. So i thought that money is the solution. ----Now...i see that you get yourself a boyfriend." Minho said.

"Yeah he is my boyfriend, and he is never trying to buy me even once. Enough chit chat, i need your help. I need to ask something." I said. 

"Really? You need help? After all of that?  After you just mock me?" He said.

"Oh cmon don't be such a baby, what i told earlier is the truth that happen in the past." I said. 

"Ugh.. Okayy okayy... What is it that you wanna ask me ?" 

I sit down beside minho and hanbin sit beside me. 
"Does your dad still buying woman?" I asked.

"No.. Now he realized that my mom is the only one he ever loves. He keeps telling me that everyday, that he loves my mom and he plays with woman all this time to let go of the frustration about my mom's death." Said minho.

I can feel the sadness in his face, from his expression, Mr. yang hyun suk's condition must be really bad. I tap his shoulder, hoping that he won't be sad right now. 

"Of course.. Everyone has their true loves.. Cmon don't be sad...(minho smiles). I am sorry for bringing this again... But recently..,Is there anyone or some gang who sell woman to your father..?" I asked.

"Well cause my dad isn't work anymore, the seller usually come to me.. Hmm let me remember.. Recently.. I think there are two seller for the past 3 months, they give me their addresses in case i want to buy woman. But i WON'T." Said minho.

"I know you won't... You are a good man minho (i smiled). Back to the woman seller.. Does any of the seller wear tattoo  on their hand? The tattoo is small and looks like a compass." I said.

"Yes! Yes! It is definitely one of the seller.. One of the seller wear the tattoo, i remember because i ask where can i make tattoo like that." Said minho.

Hanbin makes his eyes bigger, like he gives a sign to himself, that we find another clue. 

"Really?! Wow that is goodnews.. Hmm can you give me the address?" I asked.

"Sure.. But I don't know which one is the right address... You see there were two seller.. I can't remember the address of the tattooed guy." He said.

"That is okay.. Just tell me both of them." I said.

"Okay.. Wait the minute (he takes his wallet, and pull two small white paper.) here you go.., can you tell me what is your business with the tattooed guy?" Minho said.

"Later I will tell you, ( I kiss his left cheek quickly.) That is my thank you." I said.

He just laughs and smiles widely.
--------------///-------///------///------///-------
Hanbin's POV 
~~~~~~~~~~
Tonight i am going to do a mission, the mission is okay, but the person that will be my partner tonight is NOT OKAY. Why is the chief wants me to go with her. I need to avoid a person like this girl, she seems to noisy and fun. To let out this frustration, i will talk to bobby. 

"Bobby, can you just replace me please?" I said.

"Dude... You shouldn't miss a chance to work with a beautiful lady." Said bobby.

"What beautiful?!.. More like annoying." I said.

"B.I, don't be like that... You are a cold person! Don't you need someone like her to become your friend?" 

B.I is my code name, if i am on investigation, i always use that name as my identity.

"All i need is peace. A noise like her, can make me stress." I said. 

"Be careful ... From what i see... That kind of girl.. Is fit for you." Said bobby.

"Shut up." I said. 

I don't have time to fall in love, I don't have time to have a lovey dovey relationship with anyone. 

"Karma does exist bro! Now you say that krystal is annoying. But will it be the same in the next months? Haha." Said bobby.

"I am sorry but WTF are you talking about?. I am busy, i have to get ready." I said.

I know krystal just today, and as far as i know, I don't like her. So logically i will not like her more and more each and every day. Right?

I get ready at 7 pm, change my clothes etc. I wait outside the police departement from 7:45 pm. Krystal arrives 5 minutes later, we go to our destination right away. She said that i dressed well, why is it annoying when she said that. The car is full with air conditioning sound, I don't know why she doesn't  turn on the radio. I am dying of awkwardness here, i guess i need to talk to her a little. I ask where are we going but she doesn't give me a proper answer. 

I notice her wearing a lot of make up, i guess the place we are heading is kinda formal, but krystal said the place is not formal. So yeah whatever i just need to wait until we arrive. When we arrive, i am a little bit confused because, i have never been there before. Right after i confused, something happen and it makes me blink my eyes 3 times, fastly. Krystal take off her hoodie, she only wears strapless shirt now, with hot pants. It makes me curious, Why does she wear something bit**y like that. 
I notice her hard to catch her breath when we were walking to this place we are heading. I ask her if she is okay, I don't know why i ask that question.

We walk and walk, suddenly her hand pull my leather jacket, i was shocked. Now there is no more distances between us.  I forget that i need to pretend that we are a close friend. 

I was suprised when i see the name of the place we are visiting, it names is naughty pub, oh my god i have a bad feeling about this. I can deal with anything, except ion. Ugh ion case just disgust me so much.  Krystal said that she used to come here everyday, what for? I try to ask, but she said that it is Her personal life, so she won't tell me. Well congratulation, She succeeded in making me curious one thing about her. But i still don't like her.

Thank goodness it turns out naughty pub is not a ion cafe. When we enter the pub, the tacky ahjumma run to krystal and hug her, they look like they know each other well. When the ahjumma ask who am i, i quickly think, if we want to have a good disguise, a close friend won't be enough. I put my arm around her back and say that 

'I am krystal's boyfriend.' I must be out of my mind, but whatever, as long it is for the succes of this mission, i am willing to do anything. I hear that krystal is looking for a man named yang hyun suk, but the result is he is sick and he isn't here now, but his son is here. What i am going to do now is be quiet and follow krystal's lead. I will only try to hear and learn the situation. 

When i hear the dialogue between this dude named song minho and krystal, i am shock and curious even more about this girl. I am shock because krystal said that, once, this song minho are trying to buy her .-.?.  And I am curious about how does she know people like this, this is referred to black market people. 

After 10 minutes dialogue between krystal and minho, finally we get the information we need. Now we have to search all the two addresses that he gives us. Then I am shock, again, she easily kisses him. I mean, what girl is easily kisses a man like that. Damn this girl makes me shock a lot this night. Enough about shocking and curious. 

Now let's begin the REAL mission.
-------------------/////----------////---------------
To be continue....
Dont forget to subscribe, upvote and comment guyss ❤️❤️

Spoiler next chapter - a lot of fighting and running.