Hey you!

Dating Mr.Detective

Please subscribe, upvote and comment😻👍🏻♥️💜

~Krystal pov~
(SNC News building) 

I walk confidently through the building's main entrance with my black high heels, jeans, white shirt, and black Blazer. I swipe my identity card in the elevator so that I can go to any floor. I click the fifth floor, because there is where I work. I work at SNC news (it's one of the famous news channel in Korea), and in the fifth floor, me and my colleagues take care of the crime and murder case news. 

"Good morning everyone!" I said it out loud.
"Morning!" Said my colleagues 

I walk to my table. My table is located right beside my best friend's table, Amber. 
"Hey krys, feeling okay?." Said Amber

"Hai!! I'am feeling Good! I feel I can get a great news today." I said

"C'mon krys... Give me a chance to get some great news.." Said Amber

"Ohh I hope I can do that haha." I joked 

"You really want to get your spot in the sixth floor hah ?" Asked Amber.

"OF COURSE!! My dream is to be a news anchor... But I need to stick to this reporter stuff first before I get there." 

"Yeah yeah I know... You tell me about this like everyday. I don't think I have a dream like you.. I really like investigating things." Said Amber 

"Me too! I choose to be in this scary division, because I think even though this division is scary,since we deal a lot with dead people, bad people and more, but it is so fun cause we get to investigate a lot of things."

"Okay! Enough chitchat, let's go have a meeting." Said the murder and crime division's leader, my boss,  song joong ki.

"Okay BOSS!" Said Amber and I 

Mr song is a nice boss, even though he is our boss, but he never look down on any employee, and he is handsome too. <3

(Meeting has started) 
"Okay.. Based on the data that we received, there has been a lot kidnapping cases in seoul. The police believes That all the kidnappng is may be related. This is the Newest news we have. So There is not much clue about it." Said the boss. 

Ohh I am so interested in this news, because it doesn't has a lot of clue, it means it will be so challenging.

The boss continue to explain.
"So.. No clue... No information ... Well, we can say that this case is hard, I rate it 7 of 10. Well WE DEFINITELY MUST BE THE FIRST TO PUBLISH THIS NEWS. Anyone interested to work in this case?" 

"ME!" I said it enthusiastically

"Hmm I was expecting that.., oh i forget to mention that, in dealing with this newsitem, you will be back to the trainee days, sleeping in the police office, chasing one cop after another to seek information as much as possible ... And other stuffs like that.., so, any one interested?"

"ME! ME ! I want to deal with this case." I said it out loud. 

"Huft... Okay, krystal is up. I need one more person, anyone ?"

Nobody raising their hand.

"WE HAVE 25 persons in this ROOM and no one is brave enough to take this news, except this noisy lady, krystal"

"Sst, amb.. Take this chance, cmonn accompany me..." I whispered to amber.

Amber sighed and said "oh god help me, me sir! I will take this case with krys."

"Good. Okay meeting is over, get back to work!" 

After finish the meeting, Mr Song joong ki request my presence in his office. 

"I will be fine... I promise." I said it as soon as i enter his office.

"Why do you always take all the weird cases?" Said The boss.

"Because no one will take them..."
I step closer to his table.

"Will you be fine?" He asked.

"I will be fine, oppa, i promise." I smiled widely.

I forget to mention..., Song joong ki is my ex boyfriend.. We end our relationship about 5 months ago. The reason why we broke up? Lets just say we are better at being good friend than couple. 

"Can i hug you quickly?" He asked

"Sure."

He comes to me and hug me. And than he said
"Stay alive and healthy! Don't get hurt or i will cut your payment."

"Yes sir!! Haha." I laughed. And i hug him back.

I get out of his office and go back to my table.

"So... A little ex boyfriend goodbye??" Amber teased me.

"Shut up you! Lets get ready."

"I am ready." Said amber

"Okay, let me just change this heels into my comfortable shoes." 

——-————-————-————-————-——

We go to seoul metropolitan police agency, that is the primary police force in south korea, so we sure that we can get something from there. 
When we arrived, we are so pissed, it turns out that we are already late! Other news station have gathered around and asked polices about the kidnapping case. 

"Well sh**! What should we do now?? Bigboss (joong ki) are going to be mad about this.." Said Amber

"Hold my bag, please. I have a plan!" I said. 
I take my make up bag, i wear my face powder, my matte mac lipstick, and mascara.

"Do you mean.. Your make up plan ? -_-" 

"No... I am going to enter the police department and seduce one of the police..."

"Wtf ?!---- huft.. Sure... Sureee.. Do it.. Use that beautiful face of yours." 

I get in, and looking for a policeman that looks like he can easily be trapped by my trick. After 5 minutes, i finally found one, an innocent looking policeman.

"Morning sir..." I said.
I smile to him, and then i put the right side of my long hair behind my ear using my fingers.

He blink his eyes alot whe he sees me, and i can feel that his breathing become faster. That is it, he falls to my trap.

"Mo-mor-ning miss." He said 

"You see... I have been looking for information about a common kidnapping case in seoul but i couldn't find anything." I frowned

"Can-can i help you then?" 

"You would??" I touch my cheeks and blink three times.

"Su--re... Follow me." The police man said.

"I can believe that is actually works well." Whispered amber

"Ssttt." I said.

We follow the police man to his office and sit down on the chair in front of his desk.

"I am officer nam tae hyun." He said.

"I am krystal." I extended my hand, to shake hands with officer nam.

"And i am amber." Said amber suddenly.

"I really hope... You can help us... To get some information."  I said 

"Of course... Do you bring a flashdisk?" Said officer nam 

"Yes yes! Here you go." 

"Look... This case is still unclear, even us police, only has this file, this file contains  a cctv of some of the kidnapping, the investigation is still going right now. There has not been any result yet."

"You are willing to give that file to us ??" I smiled.

"Hhmm yes, but under one condition... Hmm will you eat lunch with me someday??" 

"How about make that lunch and dinner.., but tell me who is the person that in charge of the investigation??" 

"DEAL..! But i doubt he will tell you anything... His name is kim han bin, he is a cold blooded detective, despite his young age, he is already become the captain of  the investigation team here. If you want to see his face.. You can see his picture in the main entrance...His picture is there for the best detective of the year." 

"Ohhh thank you thank you... Here is my card name... Call me when you want to have lunch and dinner with me. " i said and i winked😉.

-------------------------------------------------------

I get out of officer nam office, and go straight to the main entrance to see this 'han bin' face. 

"Goodjob krys! I think bigboss will be happy to see this file..."

"Yeah! He will even get us bonuses!!" I said it out loud

"Yess!!"

"Now lets split. You go back to the office and give this file to bigboss. I will hunt more information. Is that okay to you?"  I said

"Okay! I will be right back!"

Amber left.

I stand 2 meters from many pictures. On the top of the pictures written 'HALL OF OFFICERS' . 

"Kim-han-bin- where is his picture... Han-bin han-bin. AHA! There he is!" I said. 

Just 4 seconds after i found his picture, kim han bin himself walks in front of me. Without further a do, i follow him, and think how can i start a conversation with this guy. 

Officer nam was right. He is so cold blooded, his gaze is like a hawk, he has a flat expression, he totaly looks like someone who never smiles before. But I don't care, i need to get something from this person. 

Finally i can match his step, i walk beside him. 
"Excuseme sir. I am from snc news-" he cuts my talk.

"Look, do i look like a person who is willing to give interview?" He said it arrogantly 

"I don't need interview sir, i just need a few information about the seoul kidnappers, then i'll leave you alone." I explained.

"Well, i don't GIVE, SELL, TELL any information to anyone." He said it arrogantly

Ughh!! What is wrong with this person. 

"Believe me sir, the more you don't want to tell me the information, the more i will chase you for the information." I said.

He doesn't answer. It seems that he doesn't care if i want to follow him around everyday. He enter the elevator, and i follow him.  I even follow him as he enter his office. 

"Why are you following me ?" He asked.

"Just like i said before sir, i won't leave untill i can get something from you." 

"Fine! Follow me all day, you won't get anything from me!" He said arrogantly.

He is SO ARROGANT, but it makes me even more curious. Because usually arrogant people keep alot of secret and mystery. 

"I know you know something about the seoul kidnappers sir. Please tell me something then i will leave you alone." I explained.

"Of course i know something, i am a detective, it is my duty to know informations and things before others. But, it is also my duty, to keep these infos and things safe. So you better go cause you won't get anything from me, just wait until we solve this mystery, and you can ask the policeman about this case, get it?!" He said. 

Before i can reply about what he just said. One of his fellow detective come to him and discuss about the seoul kidnappers. My ears are ready to hear it.

"Whats up b.i ?" The other detective said.

"Sup bobby! Anything about seoul kidnappers?" Said detective han bin

"Nothin, just.. Yesterday  the cctv resolution was really bad right?? Well our team has managed to change the quality of the cctv video, and now we can see more clear about the kidnappers." Said detective bobby. 

"Good! Lets see them." Said han bin

"Wait.. Hello lady, Who is this pretty face ? (Bobby points at me)" said bobby.

"Let her be, she-" i cut han bin's talk

"Hello, my name is jung krystal, you can call me krys, it nice to meet you, i am a reporter from snc news." I introduced myself to mr. Bobby.

"Hey... Call me bobby. Nice to see ya." He winked at me.

I stand right beside han bin's work desk, and wait something to happen. All the detectives in this room gather around the metal desk in the center of the room. I think they are looking at pictures. I can not hold this curiosity of mine, my foot walk on its own to the metal desk, i try not to get to close, i just want to see and hear what are the detectives up to. I see three pictures, i think they are from the cctv clip. All of the three pictures show a man kidnap a girl. They all look the same for me, the different of these pictures are the location of the kidnapping and the girl who get kidnapped. I need to look closer. I stand behind hanbin, i walk closer and closer until  there is only 2 cm between my chest and his back. Now i can see the pictures clearly. Now i know what makes the picture different.

"Based on these pictures, the kidnappers must be a man. Look at their hand, all the kidnappers in these 3 pictures have the same tattoo, even the location of the tattoo is the same, for now i think, this seoul kidnapper is a one man team." Han bin said.

I can't control my mouth, i want to say my opinion right away even though i should not.

"I don't think so." I said. 

Hanbin seems suprised, when he looks at me right behind me. Not just him, everyone is looking at me right after i speak.

"Who are you?" Said one of the detectives that looks older than the others.

"Don't mind her chief, she is just a reporter." Said hanbin. He continue," What the hell are you doing, why are you still here anyway?! You are not allowed to know what are we discussing right now, YOU ARE NOT EVEN ALLOWED to enter this room. Get- out!" Said hanbin with a cold voice. He said it with a low voice, so that i am the only one who can hear him.

Well I don't care. I want to say my opinion, so i am going to do it, now.

"Shut up! ( Hanbin seems suprised when i say that.) i just want to say something. Mr chief ,please listen to what i gotta say."

"Ugh" hanbin said. He looks frustated when he looks at me. 

"Fine, after you say about what you want to say, please leave the room, because actually, you are not allowed to enter this room miss."  Said the chief.

"Thank you sir. I want to say something about these pictures, mr han bin said that, the kidnapper probably the same person, but I don't think so. If you look closer (i touch the pictures) they are totally a different person. We can see their body are different, in the first pic the kidnapper looks bigger than the other two kidnappers. And even though all the kidnappers in these pictures wear the same clothes, hoodie and hat, but the kidnapper in picture number 2 has a blond long hair, you can see that a piece of his hair is out of his hat and hoodie. And all the victims in these pictures are girls, i guess maybe the motive of the kidnapping is to sell woman in the black market. I am so sure that a group of people are behind this crime. A gang perhaps. Oh ya,  all the 3 pictures, they have the same tattoo, may be this tattoo represent their gang. So i think we need to find what is the tattoo means first."

Hanbin nods his head, like he just realized everything that i have just said. 

"Good analysts, what is your name?" Said the chief

"My name is krystal sir." 

"I agree in everything krystal just said, anyone disagree?" Asked the chief.

"No sir." Everyone answered.

I smiled to everyone.

"Hanbin, i give this duty to you, please seek more information about this tattoo." Asked the chief.

"Yes sir!" Said hanbin.

"Hmm Mr chief... I can help you to find more info about this tattoo, because hmm actually i have some connection with hmm blackmarket guys--- hmm good guys--- they can easily help us to solve this tattoo mystery."

"GOOD, take hanbin with you, investigate this tattoo together with him." Said the chief.

Hanbin shocked.
"No sir.. No.. No.. Please no.. I can get the information myself." Said hanbin

"Just do what i told you to do please, this girl can make our investigation faster..." Explained the chief.

"Yes sir." Hanbin said, well.. He seems unsatisfied with the chief decision.

"Mr chief...i am willing to help you, but can you do something for me please... Please don't let any news entertaiment know something new  about these case before my news entertainment  did. Soo please make sure that SNC news is the first one to know anything new about this case... Are you okay with that sir?" I said.

"Hahaha of course.... Of course." Said the chief.
" so.. Tonight start your investigation. Goodluck hanbin and krystal." 

Hanbin still looks so depressed by teaming up with me. 

-------————-----------1---------------------------
To be continue...