The Compass Bandit pt 2

Dating Mr.Detective

HANBIN'S POV 
~~~~~~~~~~~
The first address is in dongdae street, i know this location. This area is known for it's drug dealer cases, no wonder if women sellers are there too. Since the first address is closer to my location now, i am going to choose to go there first. 

(Outside the naughty pub) 
" Let's search this address first, i know this location. And if i am not wrong, this address is located near here." I said. 

"Okay, i'll take your lead sir!" Krystal said. Then she smiles. 

"We only need to walk for 1-2 km." I said.

"You said that you unfamiliar with this area.. How can you know this address ?" She asked.

"I said, I didn't know this area, not 1-2 km before this area." I make myself clear.

Krystal's expression change, from happy to upset. Maybe it is because my cold tone earlier. Guess what? I don't care. 

"Don't you think it's the time to call your reinforcement? Cause, we are about to come to dangerous place, and-" i cut her talk.

"No, the worst scenario is that we use the reinforcement to help us if something bad happen, don't you think the news of  'polices carry out the raids at blackmarket ' will spread easily through blackmarket's seller. what if this first location we are heading is not the right target?. The other address must be the right one. And of course they will leave as soon as they hear about the raids. So NO reinforcement."

"Ok. Mr know it all. What if we get caught? You can handle them yourself? Hah?!" She asked.

"Yes. I will try to fight them. If it doesn't work, we become hostages, or we die. Simple." I said. 

She makes her glare sharper.
"Simple you say? You are crazy." She said.

We continue to walk, without talking to each other. I think my prediction was wrong, it is not only 1-2 km to reach our destination, but more like 5-7 km. if i know that earlier, i should have recommend to use the car. 

"Hanbin, don't you say it is only 1-2 km? I don't think 1-2km is this far." She said. 

She looks tired. When i see her shoes, it turns out that she is wearing a high heels. I feel guilty for my wrong prediction, but still I don't want to tell her about it. 

"It is 1-2 km, may be you just get easily tired." I said.

"You are lying. I am not a weak girl. It must be more than 3 km, i guess." She said.

I don't reply.
We finally here. A street that has so many blocks, and one of them is this address. Not just blocks, this street has a lot of bad guys. 

"We are here. Listen, we must not do anything stupid, you don't have to say anything. I will do all the action, we only need to check, if the tattoo is exist in one of the this gang's man."

"Roger that." 

Every block, has a small alley. I bet there is where the bad guys are hiding. We need to go to block d, and visit the alley there. We walk slowly, try our best to be as silent as possible. 

"There it is, i am sure there must be it, lets go and check it out." I whispered.

Krystal nod her head.
We walk like we sneeking. 

We arrive infront of the alley, and there is nothing there, what is wrong wuth my prediction. 

"Ok,Where are they?" Krystal is pissed now. 

A few moment later, somebody is screaming from behind us. 

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Said one of the man.

There are five men. They all come out from the ugly house beside this alley, that house must be their hide out, not this alley. Stupid me. All of the five man wear short sleeves black tshirt. And all of them don't have the tattoo that we are looking for. That is enough to know, now i need to improvise in order to get us out of here. 

Suddenly krystal hug me from side. I am suprised, how could i not be. I thought that she hug me because she is affraid. But no, when i see her facial expression, she is going to play an act. Didn't i tell her to do nothing, oh no i have a bad feeling about this.
================================
Krystal's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
We get caught. Oh my god, now what are we supposed to do. It is clear that those man doesn't have the tattoo, we just need to find the way to get out of here. Hanbin looks like he is finding sentences to excuse us from here. I think he is taking to much time. I know he told me to do nothing, but I can't just stand still, i am going to throw a good act. 

I hug hanbin from side, i know he is suprised. I put my expression and start my improvisation.

"Oh... Don't bother us gentlemen, we just looking for a place to make out," i look at him and he looks at me, he understands my act. He smiles (unwillingly) "He is my customer." I whispered to them. 

"Well lady, this spot is taken, so go!" One of the men said. 

"Okay okay, sorry, I didn't know this spot was taken. 

We start to walk away from those men, yes it is working! My act nust be so good. But then another man from those five men shout at us. 

"WAIT THE MINUTE! STAY THERE!" He shouted.

================================
Hanbin's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
While krystal pull her act, one of those five men looking at me like he knows me. I just hope he doesn't recognize  me, because i remember him, once i have captured him and his friend, but he got away. That time the reinforcement was late, i managed to beat up those 2 guys, but this one in front of me is a tough one, when his friend already fainted, he didn't, then he quited the fight and chose to runaway. I want to chase him, but I can't just leave the fainted guy, if i chase him, there is a probability that the fainted guy will wake up and runaway too. 

Those guys seem to believe in krystal's act. Now we are going to walk away from here. Just when we about to walk faster, that man that i speak about earlier shout, and tell us to stay put. 

"I know him alright!" He shouts. 

I don't reply.

"It is me! Don't you remember?! Hah! Our battle are so intense. I am sure al right, you are that detective, oh i am sorry, that time I didn't get the time to introduce myself, my name is jun-hoe" he nods his head ", the detective that capture my friend. You play woman now hah?"

"What if i do play with woman? I am a human afterall." I said calmly.

"HAHAHA, you ain't goin anywhere, you are in my area now, there is nothing you can do. I am going to capture and torture you, HAHAHA. And your women is super gorgeous, she is e right? I am going to play with her all night." He said. 

"Haha, i am sorry, not gonna let you do that. I pay high price to rent this girl. And you, capture me?! Dream on!" I said confidently.

"Wah cckckck, that confident of yours is pissed me off! Get him!" He said.

I guess it is time to fight. I put krystal behind my back and hold her right arm. As much as i hate her, i still don't want her to get hurt. 

"When i run, you run." I whispered so quietly, make sure she is the only one who can hear my voice. 

The five man start to come to me, one of them is trying to hit my face, but i catch his arm and throw it, then i hit him in the face instead, plus kick on the chest, at least he will be still for a while. Next attack : this man is trying to kick my stomach, i go backwards and pull his leg (the leg that was trying to kick me.) strongly untill his body is close enough to me, then i hit him on the face, hard, even harder than my first punch. And the other guy is trying to hit my cheek with his right arm, i dodge it by ducking under his right arm, the i hold his right arm and his left shoulder, i make him turned by force, i twist his right arm. He starts screaming. Final move i kick his back, hard.
Another attack : this guy run and about to kick me, i prepare my feet, and hand, take my breath, when he is close enough, i jump and perform a round kick, i kick his head. When i kick his head, the sound is kinda big, that must be really hurt, enough pain to make that guy is fainted.

"Woah... So you still have your fight ability, i can see them very well. That is just four enemy, how about more than 10? Can you handle it." Said jun-hoe.

He makes a high toned whistle, and then many people (maybe about 10-20 people) get out. I won't win this battle, i need to run. As fast as I can. 

"Sorry but this battle is so boring." I said, next, i hold Krystal's hand and we run as fast as we can.

That guys chased us, they run fastly. I am affraid krystal will get tired and her run will be weaker. 

"Cmon krys! You can't be tired okay?? I need you to run, just a little bit longer." I said while running. 

"Who says that i am tired. I am fired up. LETS GO!" Krystal said.

Krystal run faster, even faster than me. I smile, because of hmm- the point is i just smile. 

"HEYY STOP THERE!!" Said the people that chasing us. 

We run and run and run. Me and krystal are try to run faster and faster, but those guys can always keep up. 

I choose to turn right. That is when I see a wall, a wall of someone's house, we need to hide behind those wall. Those guys are in this right turn yet, we need to hide very quickly. 

"Lets hide behind those wall! Quick." I said.

"The wall is too high, I won't be able to climb if." She replied.

Well i never think about her climbng that wall by her self. When we arrive in front of the wall, i turned her body, her face meet the wall now, I grab her waist, and lift her up, she grabs the upper wall, she starts moving his leg one by one, and then she jumps to the rear side wall. 
After her, i climb the wall. I am totally out of breath. Krystal is also out of breath. We both tired. 

I hear a lot of footsteps, those guys must be so near, while we are still trying to catch our breath. I pull krystal toward me, and  close with my hand.  I put my finger on my mouth, indicates that we should be silent. 

"Where are they?!" I can hear junhoe's voice," search the entire area!! NOW! We need to capture the detective!" 

When I can't hear the footsteps anymore, i release my hand off krystal's face, and let her catch her breath. 

"That was awesome, haha." She said while she is still trying to catch her breath. 

"Yeah, it was." I said, and i smile. 

Now what are we going to do next, it is not safe if we get out of this house. But in the other hand, we don't know whose house is this, what if the person who lives here think that we are a thief. 

"Any idea?" I asked.

"What? For what?" Krystal asked.

"For get out of here, and go back to the police station?!" I said.

"Oh ya, totally ,( she hits her head), forget, hehe. Sure i have some idea, just wait the minute." She said.

================================

Krystal's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

The first idea that comes to head is to call song min ho, yes, even though I don't like him, i think he is the right person to help us. I don't even want to mention how can i have his phone number.

(Calling smh👎) 
"Hello?" He said.

"Oh hey. It's krystal." I said.

"Yeah i know, why do you call me?, you never call me before." He said.

"Maybe i am just too lazy to speak to you." I said.

"Yeah I know that too." He said.

"Haha ( i laugh), but i really need your help." I said.

"Sure...sure... You only want to speak to me if you need help, sure, i can be your unwilling helper." He said.

"You can call yourself my helper hehe , cmonn i really need your help." I said.

"What is it?" He said.

"I am stranded right now, i dont know where am i, so can i give my location and then you pick me up?" I asked.

"Ughh... Why should i pick you up???," he continue, "okayyyokayy, send me your location and i will pick you up. Is that enough princess?" He said.

"Of course my maid..., kidding, i mean my helper." I said.

I send minho my location. Oh and i also change minho's in my Phone contact, form Smh to my helper. Well he sure takes along time to get here, it has been 15 minute since i give my location, but he doesn't arrived yet. I still wearung the strapless shirt and hot pants, i am feeling kinda cold, the night breeze is cold tonight. And my feet are killing me, it hirts so much, untill I can't feel the pain anymore. 

I start getting goosebumps, i rub my hands with each other, to make my hand warmer. 

"Here." Said hanbin while giving his leather jacket to me. 

"No.. Don't give your jacket to me, you should Wear it, it is really cold tonight." I said.

"I have more muscles and fat than you, you must be feeling colder than me. Here, take it." He said.

Whas is this? Another side of him?, even though he is still using the cold tone, but this time is a different cold tone. When he offered me his jacket, he looks so sincere. 

"Are you sure?" I asked.
He nods his head. And i take his jacket.

"Thanks." I smile. HE SMILES BACK AT ME (unwillingly).

Why can't he always be nice like this, i wonder about that. 

Finally song min ho arrived, we climb the wall again and then we take his car to go back to naughty pub. Now we can go back to the police station. My feet now is getting even more hurt, i have a feeling that it is already bleeding, but I don't want to see it.  With my feet condition like this, I can't drive the car, so i ask hanbin to drive it, and thank god he is willing to do it. 

(Arrive at the police station)
Now i am limp, i limping slowly to the lobby. I can see chair at the lobby. I am going to take care of my wound first then GO TO SLEEP. I thought that hanbin will just leave, when we get to the lobby. But he is not, he sits beside me and observes my feet. 

"It looks really bad. You don't want to go to the hospital? I will take you if you want." He asked. 

Wah, this side of hanbin is so nice! 

"Nahh, i have experience worse." I said.

"Worse?" He Asked.

"Yap, i Have fractured my leg, just because I want to get some news. And also because of that tragedy, me and my ex boyfriend break up." I said.

It really was the reason why me and song joong ki oppa break up. We see a lot of things with the same point of view. But not about my job, I like to risk everything in order to do my job perfectly. Song joong ki oppa doesn't agree with my opinion, he hates it when I get hurt, he does not want me to do some extreme action. I can see that this different opinion will lead to a bigger problem later on. So break up is the best choice.


"Oh." He said.

"Look, I tell you something personal. Why did I tell you? You and me are not close enough for me to tell you about that." I said.

"Whatever." His arrogant is back. 

He is leaving me. I think he is being arrogant again. Oh I just realize, maybe hanbin is bipolar?

After hanbin gone, I stand up, slowly, I want to go to the bathroom, I have to wash wound. 

"Hey don't get up." said hanbin from 200 m away.

He comes back! He brings a big bowl, I think there is a water in it, he also bring a health kit. I have to admit, I am impressed. 

I sit again, and wait hanbin to reach me. When he does, he is kneeling Down in front of me, he uses the wet towel to clean my feet, wipe the blood and wash my wound. It is weird, when the wet towel touch my wound, it's hurt but somehow I can't feel it. 

Hanbin is so charming right now. 
Oh my god, why did I think like that? He is not charming pfft, what was I thinking. 

*dug-dug-dug* what was that, why can I hear that voice In my mind, what is that sound? I listen carefully.
*Dug-dug-dug* oh no, the voice is come from my heart which beating so fast right now, what is wrong with my heart, why suddenly I become nervous, why my heart beat so fast.

Hanbin put some antiseptic on my wound and then put a band aid. 

"Done, you can at least walk now." He said.

"Hah? Oh okey, thank you." I said.

Hanbin is leaving. But I hold his hand, meaning that I want him to stand there for a while. He looks surprised.

"What?" He asked.

"Do you want to be friends with me?" I asked.
----------------------——————----------
To be continue.....
Stay tuned....♥️♥️
Don't forget to subscribe, up vote and comment ♥️♥️♥️