Living in Korea Chapter 5 (end)

Living in Korea

A week passed by since Sungmin and Henry last spoke with each other. When Sungmin woke up this morning, he instantly went to Henry’s apartment because he figured it doesn’t matter if he was late to his practice for the musical as long as he and Henry would be back on good terms with each other.

“Didn’t Henry tell you? He’s going to Canada today.” Henry’s mother said. She glanced at the wall clock in the living room. “You might still be able to catch him in the airport.”

Sungmin ran as fast as he could towards the ground floor of the building. He took a taxi and asked for the driver to even go way beyond the speed limit. Good thing the driver was up for a thrill and adventure so he tried to drive as fast as he could.

The van that Henry was riding already arrived at the airport. He got out of the van and took his bags with him.

“Henry!!!”

Henry turned around to see that Sungmin’s head outside a taxi’s window. The taxi parked somewhere at the side. Sungmin quickly got out and ran to hug Henry. “Henry!!! I’m so sorry!!! Please don’t leave!!!”

Henry hugged Sungmin back. “It’s just an exchange student program from our school, Sungmin. I’ll be back in Korea after two weeks.”

“Oh.” Sungmin blushed in embarrassment. He thought that Henry was completely leaving Korea.

Henry continued to stare at Sungmin. “I would kiss you but there are paparazzi taking pictures of us so just wait for my kiss when I get back two weeks later, okay?”

Sungmin nodded. With one last squeeze on Henry’s hand, he let go of Henry.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Two weeks later when Henry arrived back in Korea. He didn’t expect for Sungmin to actually fetch him knowing that his boyfriend was a Korean idol and probably has a busy schedule. But when he arrived back in his room, he actually saw Sungmin was sleeping on his bed.

“Sungmin, slept on your bed every night since you left. He practically started living here since you left. It’s like having a second son.” Henry’s mother explained.

Henry chuckled. He entered his room with his stuff and made sure to lock his door. It’s been two weeks since he last saw his boyfriend and before that, they had a fight so this time he wanted some quality time with Sungmin. He crawled on his bed and pressed his lips against Sungmin’s lips.

Henry knew that Sungmin was awake when he felt Sungmin’s arms wrapped around his neck. Sungmin’s fingers buried on Henry’s hair. “Welcome back.”

“We actually had the option to permanently go to school in Canada for the rest of the school year. I planned to do exactly that and tell my parents later about it but then, you came running to me at the airport so I told myself that I need to come back to Korea because you’re here.” Henry explained and wondered how bad his Korean pronunciation must be from the lack of practice for two weeks.

“So you still hate being in Korea?”

“I like it as long as you’re in it.”

For Henry, living in Korea becomes nice and bearable as long as Sungmin is around.

THE END

A/N:  So I hope you guys enjoyed this~ If you want to read this couple again, then check out my Sungmin's Cuteness Series if you haven't read it yet.

 

Comments please?