Living in Korea Chapter 2

Living in Korea

It was late at night. Henry was back in his room with his locked door. He was fixing his violin and putting the new string on it. He could hear that they got some visitors outside.

“Good evening! We are Super Junior!!!” From what Henry could hear, they seem to be the Korean idols next door. They were introducing themselves one by one. Henry didn’t really bother listening to what exactly their names are but he was counting each name. He ended up with the number 13.

“13 members in a group? That’s insane!!!” Henry said to his violin.

Then there was a soft knock on his door. “Henry dear, we have some visitors. You should totally meet these wonderful boys.”

Henry ignored that. But then, there was another knock and a cheerful voice. “Henry, it’s me, Sungmin!!!”

This time Henry couldn’t ignore it. He opened the door slightly to see Sungmin standing there. He could see his parents entertaining and talking to the other members of the idol group behind Sungmin. He pulled Sungmin inside his room and locked the door again. “You’re in a boyband?” Henry asked.

Sungmin nodded before taking a look at Henry’s room. His eyes eventually landed on the violin on Henry’s bed. “You… violin?”

“Don’t touch it.” Henry snapped. He was still in a bad mood and he was always possessive with his violin so when he saw that Sungmin was about to touch it, he simply snapped.

“Sorry.” Sungmin apologized and placed both of his hand on his lap instead.

Henry sighed. “I’m sorry too. I just don’t want anybody to be touching my violin.” He placed his violin back in the case. Sungmin simply nodded. Henry wondered if Sungmin actually understood what he said.

“For you.” Sungmin handed Henry a Super Junior CD.

“Thanks.” Henry looked at the CD. So many members, so many unfamiliar faces and names and most of all, he doesn’t understand the Korean writings in it.

“Hope you like it.” Sungmin said with a smile. “Bye!!!” He unlocked the door and left.

Henry continued to look at the CD. He didn’t think that Sungmin could actually pull off being handsome and y. Heck, he would have never thought that the guy actually had abs. His first impression of Sungmin was cute, friendly, weird and suspicious although the last two adjectives probably had something to do with hiding or disguising himself so fans won’t recognize him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

End of Chapter 2

A/N: I hope it's getting interesting for you guys. Comments please!