Living in Korea Chapter 4

Living in Korea

It was a week later that they had a date for the first time. As usual, it was late at night because Sungmin is never available in broad daylight. They ate at the fast food chain which was opened for 24 hours. Then Sungmin took him to a high place that could overlook the bright lights of Seoul.

“Do you like Korea now?” Sungmin asked.

“I only like the nights in Korea.” Henry replied.

“Why?”

“Because of the nice view and it’s the only time I get to spend with you.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It’s been two months since Henry’s family started living in Korea. Three weeks since Henry and Sungmin started their relationship. Henry’s hatred for Korea lessened only for a little bit but he really loved his Korean boyfriend.

School started for Henry. It was a good distraction so he wouldn’t have to think how much he’s missing his boyfriend during the day. He started having friends because the students in the international school can speak English fluently. It also turned out that he has a Korean Idol classmate named Onew from a Korean boyband Shinee, also from the same company as Super Junior.

“I heard you’ve been hanging out with Onew a lot.” Sungmin said.

“We’re classmates and he’s my Korean translator.” Henry placed butterfly kisses on Sungmin’s nape and on a sensitive spot behind the ear. Sungmin’s jealousy faded away and he started to kiss back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Three months since school started Onew and Henry became a love team at school. Basically, it’s because they could always be seen together while Sungmin was also having a scandal with Sunny because they were close friends, always acting friendly towards each other in music programs and also having a radio show together.

Jealousy and insecurities started to arise. They had a fight for the first time. “I wish I’m in Canada with a normal boyfriend who can date and spend time with me night and day, 24/7!!!” Those words came out of Henry’s mouth fluently in Korean.

“Fine! Since you hate it so much here, why don’t you go back to Canada and look for a normal boyfriend!!!” Sungmin slammed the door as he left Henry’s room

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

End of Chapter 4

 

A/N: Finally, a lovers' quarrel~! XD Comments please?