Chapter - 5 Truth Or Lie?

Weird New Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

             Chapter - 5 Truth Or Lie?

 

Mark and Jinyoung were watching movie in Jinyoung's room. When Mark's phone rings, he picks up the phone.

"Mark where are you?"

"Jackson? what is it? you sound scared"

"Mark please come to the cafe near near our studio! Please!!"

"Fine I'm coming"

Jinyoung looks Mark in questioning look.

"It was Jackson, I think he is in trouble I need to go" Jinyoung nods and kisses on lips.

Mark reaches the cafe in half an hour and found all his friends together there. Jackson and Yugyeom run to Mark and hugs him tightly. Mark was confused about what was happening there.

"Thank Goodness you're fine Mark, I was so scared" Jackson said while still hugging Mark.

"What's going on here, will anyone tell me?"

"Jaebum hyung said that Jinyoung, the boy your dating is dead!" Yugyeom replied. Mark look them in shock and starts laughing. Everyone looked at Mark in confusion.

"That was good joke guys but it's not April fool day"

Jaebum look Mark with seriousness and spoke.

"It's not joke Mark I'm serious! Park Jinyoung dead two years ago!" Mark roughly pulls Jaebum and was about to punch him when Bambam stops him. Bambam hugs Mark tightly afraid that if he left Mark, he would end up in fight with Jaebum. 

"I was watching movie with my boyfriend an hour ago so how could he be dead huh? " Mark tries to calm himself and softly pushes Bambam away.

"Listen Jaebum, maybe you are confused. Your Jinyoung and mine Jinyoung could be two different person. So please stop talking nonsense" Mark went out of cafe with Bambam following him. Mark stops and looks at Bambam.

"Do you want something Bambam? " Mark asked softly. Bambam shakes his head as no

"Then what is it?"

"I was worried about you " Bambam said while looking at his feet. Mark sigh and ruffles Bambam's hair. 

"No need to worry about me ok?" Mark left Bambam alone and went back home. Bambam sadly looks at Mark's leaving figure and spoke softly. 

"I can't stop myself from worrying hyung. . because. .. because I love you" Bambam returns to the cafe.

 

With Jaebum And Others

"How could you be so sure that the boy Mark is dating is your best friend whose dead?" Yugyeom asked Jaebum. 

"You said that Mark is dating the boy next door to his home right? " Youngjae asked. Jackson and Yugyeom nods.

"Our friend Jinyoung used to live in same building in fact same room" 

"It could be possible that new guy move in that place and it's impossible for dead person to interact with someone like that" Bambam said.

"Bambam is right" Yugyeom said. 

"It's Jinyoung, no other guy..... The way Mark told us about his boyfriend is exactly like my friend was...... But could it be possible for a ghost to be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter