Chapter -3 We Are Together

Weird New Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late update but I'm busy due to my exam that is on the end of this month . Thanks for all your comments and liking the story. Hope you like this chapter too.

 

               Chapter -3 We Are Together

 

It's been a couples of week since Mark became friend with Jinyoung. Latter would make Mark live with him in his house most to the time which Mark didn't mind as he loves Jinyoung's company. Within a weeks Mark learnt many interesting and funny thing about Jinyoung, like Jinyoung is very friendly and cheerful person, he doesn't like going out of his home, he has habit of behaving like a mother, he love to cuddle. Jinyoung even convince Mark to sleep at his house at night which Mark found bit wierd but agreed. Mark used to spend most of his time either practicing or cuddling with Jinyoung, he even started to spend less time with his bestfriend. 

After practice was over Mark was packing his things as fast as he can. Jackson gave him confused looked. 

"Why are you in hurry?" 

"I need to go home" 

"But Mark you are supposed to out with Yugyeom and me to watch movie if you're forgetting" Jackson gives Mark annoyed look.

"Sorry maybe next time?" Jackson was about to complain when Yugyeom hugs him from behind and kisses his cheek. 

"Are we ready to go for movie? " 

"Mark is not coming" Yugyeom looks at his boyfriend in confusion and then at Mark. 

"Why are you not coming hyung? we haven't spend even a hour together since you move to your new......" 

"I got it!!!! you are not coming with us because you are going to spend your time with that Jinyoung guy right?" Jackson asked angrily. Yugyeom tries to calm Jackson but Jackson was feeling really hurt because of Mark's behaviour. 

"Jackson you know it's nothing like that...."

"I don't want to hear anything let's go Yugyeom" Jackson pulls Yugyeom with him. Mark sigh.

"Fine! I'm coming, now stop acting like drama show cheated girlfriend" Jackson smiles brightly and hugs Mark. 

"Yaa! let's go!!!" Yugyeom and Jackson kept shouting on thier way to cinema. 

After spending fiver hours with Jackson and Yugyeom, Mark realised that he missed his time with his friends. Yugyeom and Jackson would act all lovey dovy around each other and Mark woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter