Chapter-1 Moving Into the New Home

Weird New Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♡♡♡♡♡♡HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKITA ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

 

                      Chapter-1 Moving Into New Home

 

Mark POV

Hello my name is Mark Tuan and I'm from LA. I came to Korea two years ago to make my dream of becoming ideal come true. Right now I'm trainee in JYP Entertainment. I just decided to move to this new flat as the one I live before was far away from my company. With help of my best friend Jackson who is also trainee in same company, we were moving my things into my new home. 

"Hey help me!!! its too heavy mark" Jackson shouted as he try carry big box inside the home. 

"Yaa!! sorry!!" I helped Jackson to lift the box and we put it in the room . I look around my new home and saw all the box scattered everywhere. 

"That was the last box now all we need to do is to arrange everything" Jackson opens the boxes and took out the things from inside. 

"Hey isn't the come come cat which youngjae gave you?" I looked at the cat and nodded. It took us four hours to finish whole unpacking and arranging everything. 

"I'm thirsty and hungry! !!!! give me foooooodddddd! !!" Jackson cries at he lay on the floor tired.

"Wanna pizza for dinner? " I asked while picking up my phone to dail the pizza shop number. 

"With extra cheese!!!" I called the shop and ordered three boxes of pizza and lay next to Jackson on the floor.

"Mark?"

"Hm?"

"You don't have any problem with Yugyeom and me being in relation right?" Jackson asked with serious look. 

"No... why would I?" I asked in confusion

"I mean me being gays doesn't make you feel distinguish of me, right? " Jackson asked worryingly. I chuckles and give Jackson hug.

"I don't care if you are home or straight, you still be my best friend though I feel sorry for poor kid" Jackson smiled and punch me softly on my shoulder. He looks above . 

"Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter