Chapter-2 Strange Friend

Weird New Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello all my readers! How are you? Here comes the next chapter of this story hope you all like it.

 

          Chapter-2 Strange Friend

 

Mark was blushing as Jinyoung was still holding his hand. Jinyoung laughs on seeing Mark becoming human tomato but didn't leave letter's hand.

“So you're my new neighbour?" Jinyoung asked. Mark nods cutely. 

"Where's my manners !!! Come inside" Jinyoung took Mark inside his flat. 

"I'm so happy to meet you Mark!!!! Let's be best friend!!!" Jinyoung said excitedly. Mark laughs and nods. They talk about everything about themselves for next couple of hours. Mark learned that Jinyoung lives here for four years and works from his home as a writer. Mark also come to know he is famous writer as he himself has read many books of his. Mark told Jinyoung about himself and his family and also that he came to Korea to become an Idiol.

"I need to go on!" Mark said in hurry as he saw the time in his watch. Jinyoung nods sadly. 

"Hey cheer up I shall be back soon" Mark told Jinyoung sweetly. Jinyoung hugs Mark which shocked Mark at first but then he hugged Jinyoung too. Mark return his home with Jinyoung's sad face still fresh in his mind. He didn't understand why but being with Jinyoung made him feel so happy and home which he didn't felt for long time since he came to Korea. After bathing and eating his breakfast, Mark got ready and leave the house. He looked at Jinyoung's door and knocks it. Within the second Jinyoung opens the door and hugs Mark, usually Mark doesn't like skinship but he didn't mind Jinyoung hugging him.

"Your back?" Jinyoung asked happily. 

"No I was just about to leave.... I thought to see you before leaving" Mark replied. Jinyoung looks at him sadly.

"Oh... will you come back soon?" Jinyoung asked. 

"I will tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter