Chapter 2

Full of Surprises

(SOONYOUNG POV)

Eotteokhae? Was I obvious? Asdfghjkl? Jihoonie’s right, I am definitely a pabo. PABO PABO PABO!

He giggled over my childish actions and poked my side, Stop acting like a kid here, Soonyoung-ah. I’m just kidding around sorry.” I heaved a sigh of relief, puffing my cheeks while I stare down to the cemented lane. At the corner of my eye, I spotted him flashing his ever-small yet adorable grin. I didn’t know what would I do if he pushes me to respond to his question.

Yes, I planned it all as a date, but later considered it as a hang out since Jihoonie sees me as a close friend only. Aigoo… I shouldn’t have told Wonwoo and Cheol hyung about my secret. They kept on teasing me whenever I’m physically close to him or we are having conversation. I want to confess soon, but I also want him to like me back. So.. I will do anything and everything!

“We should stop here, I’ll wave for a cab!” I told him when I ceased from walking and step a bit forward before flailing my arm wildly. “Aigoo, Soonyoung please..” I can feel Jihoon’s second hand embarrassment from my back. Eheh. Finally one cab stopped in front of our presence and I opened the door to let Jihoon come in first. “Thanks, blue hair gentleman.” Him giving me his attractive smile was the best. ; ; I honestly squealed deep inside but in Jihoon’s eyes, I gaved him a goofy smile back.

My eyes can’t take off from him, blinking as if I’m daydreaming. I was glad he didn’t urged to look at my side. He was busy looking at the streets and watching the fancy cars passing by, with his head leaned on the head cushion. His face looked calm, calmer than the ocean. His purple hair always tempts me to its strands or play with them. I let the corners of my lips tug to a warm smile on my face... Why is he so perf-

“Yah, Soonyoung- Are you okay? Come back to your senses!” I didn’t notice that he’s already staring at me back. He waved his hand in front of my face before I snapped myself out of my own fantasy. “Wh-what what? What is happening?”
He smirked at me while raising an eyebrow, “You were staring at me for like.. 5 minutes? Is there something on my face or my hair?”


I immediately gave myself a mental facepalm. The obvious Kwon Soonyoung mode was on. I blinked several times, my brain was processing like a turtle, “I.. I.. uhm.. no? I mean, no of course! There’s nothing wrong with your..” I quickly cupped his face then squish his cheeks, “mushy face!” After I pulled away, Jihoonie’s cheeks turned pink and he was blinking, his lips parted a bit.

ASDFGHJKL HE JUST TURNED INTO AN ADORABLE STRAWBERRY! 

“Jihoonie, are you alright there?” It was my turn to wave my hand in front of his face then I scooted closer. “N-nothing.. Yah! Do not get any closer Soonyoung!” His cheeks reddened. I stopped then pulled myself back, giggling. “Why are you so cute?” I was about to poke his cheek but his hand swatted mine like a flash, “Do not touch me, pabo. Or else.” His eyebrows furrowed as he glare at me before looking back at the window, crossing his arms. I shrugged my shoulders, “Okay then.” I then looked at the window on my side, wishing for the cab to arrive at our destination.

 People say that he is small but terrible, but I don’t agree. He’s cute when he’s mad. Heh.

JIHOON POV

I was completely flustered, my cheeks started to burn up and my mind went blank. I clearly recollected that he often hug me from the back or hug my head, or probably hold my arm. Did I tell you about his hands? I have to confess, his soft hands.. on my face.. and giving it a squish was definitely unexpected. That was my first time, and of course his first time. I didn’t know what will happen next.. Aigoo.

I still had my arms crossed; my eyes were glued to the window again. I hoped the cab to stop to where we were supposed to go so I can walk away from this kid. I don’t know what was Soonyoung doing. I didn’t to look back at his face; I’ll just be a lot more crazy. I take deep breaths to calm myself down, and then I suddenly heard his voice again. “Are you alright Jihoon-ah?” I gave him a small nod, not saying anything. “Jihoon-ah? I’m sorry for what I did..

Sighing, I slowly turned my head, “Okay, it’s fine Soon..” His face was only a few inches from mine. I stopped, my gaze quietly climbed up to his eyes. Those dark brown eyes looked very sincere. I seriously  wanted to scream at him for being close for the second time but, I gently pushed him away from me. “I-it’s fine really.” He gave me his sheepish smile for the second time. And I find it cute.

 We didn’t know that the cab arrived infront of the mall. Oh, we are finally here Jihoonie.” He paid the driver and hurried out of the cab, while I was still in the own matter of distress. I didn’t know why am I feeling like this. I felt embarrassed yet blushful. Gladly my cheeks were slowly turning back to its original tone. 

Suddenly, the door on my side opened, Yah, why are you still here? Soonyoung gave me a hand, beaming brightly. "Come out of the cab, Jihoonie.. Leggo!” Oh well, I didn’t want to ruin that day and to waste time. I chuckled, shaking my head to myself before I take his hand and come out of the car, “Mianhae.. Let’s go.” It felt great to hold his hand. But pfft, thanks to my lovely height, we looked like siblings. OTL.


Yeah he’s normally childish like everyone used to know, but sooner he showed his other side of him.