Chapter 1

Full of Surprises

JIHOON POV

 

YAHH! WAKE UP JIHOONIE! WAKE UP WAKE UP!

 

Kwon Soonyoung and his surprise greeting.

 

 He just jumped on my frail, tiny figure. He did several things: he pulled the covers, shook my right shoulder, and patted my back like I was a drum. He did wake me up, but I tried my best not to make it obvious. My eyes were still shut and my body didn’t react. But I knew my so-called “resistance” wouldn’t last long. I know him, he will do anything and everything to get what he wants.

 

What he wants... Oh well, fun fact about him: he likes me.  

 

I sensed it since the start, but the help of the others confirmed it. Soonyoung told Wonwoo then he passed the message to me. Sighs. I don’t know why and how or what is in me. I don’t find myself attractive. I’m boring, rude and I easily get mad. I can hit someone with my guitar like what I did to Mingyu if anyone gets on my nerve. My only love is music, especially my own. I wonder when will he confess though?

 

He scooted closer to my face, pinched my nose and cheek. Finally, he moved to my ear, and gave a light blow. That’s when I lost our little game.

 

“I’m awake I’m awake!” I groaned lightly, letting my free arm swat him away from my poor body.

 

He just bursted out, laughing at me like he knew that he will win the game in the end. “Aish... Why is it always difficult to wake you up, my cute munchkin? He ruffles my hair, which was twice the mess after. How annoying. “I don’t want to get up yet Soon... We don’t have a schedule for today.”

 

He laughed for the second time, and he gave my arm a light slap. “With or without schedule, you have to get up! You are coming with me!” I lazily shifted my head to finally face him, and gave a confused look. “Coming with you… where?”

 

Soonyoung suddenly beamed brightly, “TO THE MALL!”

 

“Mall…  out of all the people, why me? You can ask Jeonghan hyung or Wonwoo, or anyone from the remaining nine to come with you. I HONESTLY NEED THIS SLEEP.”

 

Unfortunately, you’re the first person I thought of. And I won’t change my mind!

 

Aigoo, I thought it was something important, and I was very sleepy so it’s getting a lot more annoying. I can’t help but to roll my eyes and mock him after. Aww. How cheeky of you Soonyoungie… but NO I WANT TO SLEEP!”

 

He gripped on my shoulder again and shook me, showing his puppy eyes. “Jihoonie please! I’m treating you anyway there! Come with me pleaseu pleaseu...”

 

I mumbled to myself before giving the last groan for the morning, “Ugh, fine! I have nothing to do now. I’m awake and I can’t go back to sleep since you’re here..” He playfully pinched my cheek while he giggled softly.

 

Well, after I accepted his request, I took a quick shower and change with my usual sweater and jeans. Soonyoung was patiently waiting for me. Glad he’s not pressuring me to hurry up, unless if we have a schedule. OTL.

 

After prepping myself, I headed to him and he came ruffling my semi-wet hair.

“We’re all set! Come on!” I didn’t notice Wonwoo and Seungcheol hyung were watching at us on the couch.

 

“Have fun with Jihoon ~”

“Date date date?”

“Soonyoung and Jihoon having…”

 

Date? Is that what he’s planning today? You have got to be kidding me.

 

Soonyoung gave them both a death glare and stuck his tongue out. I just shrugged and bid goodbye to the two. He suddenly took my hand in his and dragged me off quickly as we go out of our dorm.

 

 

His hand. He has a soft hand. Softer than the pillows on my bed. It surprised me, and I somehow like it… wait, what was I thinking here?

 

“H-hey not too fast Soonyoung.. I still feel a bit drained.”

 

“Oh.. whoops. Sorry about that. Heh.” He immediately pulled his hand away from mine and grinned sheepishly at me. I just smiled back at him then tilted my head curiously.

 

“Well, uhm, what will we do in the mall by the way?”

 

He shrugged his shoulders, “I was thinking of watching a movie Jihoonie. And some things that we could do this day!” I dipped my head in agreement, offering him a small smile. “I guess this the right time, I want to buy something.” But I squinted my eyes, “Yah, is this a date eh?”

 

He suddenly widened his eyes and shook his head, “N-no of course! Don’t believe what Wonwoo and Cheol hyung said pffft- I just want to go out with you.” I nudged his side teasingly with a laugh.Oh really? You just want to go out with me only? I don’t believe you, pabo.”

 

“Y-yah yah Jihoon-ah!” He stomped his feet like a child while walking. I can’t help but to giggle over and rolled my eyes at his reaction.

 

Aigoo Soonyoung.. A 20 year old guy, but with a 5 year old mind.