Chapter One

Dirty Love

 

A/n: sorry about such a long wait! End of school, dance, personal stuff, work, dance drama, volunteering at Montreal Comiccon, work. But now I'm free!

 

**IMPORTANT** I will only state this once for this story. Where I'm from, in some parts, LEGAL AGE OF DRINKING IS 18 and LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT IS 16. I will NEVER give warnings for underage drinking or in this story as everyone is legal (except Dino for drinking but Idek if he's really going to be in this and by Korean age he's 18) also, weed is on it's way to becoming legal where I am also so if I do write about it in the future I might not think to warn about it. Please don't comment on it or say that it's wrong that I'm written people have or drinking because it is not illegal where I've grown up. It's not a thought that comes across my mind until someone points it out to me.

Keep this in mind.

Thank you <3

Warning; mentions of other people smoking weed

 

    Wonwoo and Junhui had been texting and calling each other back and forth for about a little over month, having some conversations in their shared class when the teacher got boring.

 

    Wonwoo was really enjoying talking to junhui, he was interesting, and philosophical in a way that made you think he had been hurt in his past or wasn't completely mentally well, like how Wonwoo was as a teenager, but Jun was actually smart.

 

    Wonwoo also liked the sound of Junhui’s voice, and the way his face looked whenever he would be making dirty jokes.

 

    Wonwoo just liked his face in general to be honest.

 

    Currently, Wonwoo was laying on Mingyu and Seunggwan's bed, watching as Seunggwan rummaged through Mingyu’s  clothes, trying to help him find a good outfit for his job interview tomorrow, while the taller sat on the floor; pouting like a child after Seunggwan told him he had horrible taste in clothes.

 

    Wonwoo looked around the bedroom and sighed. “You guys are so lucky.”

 

    Seunggwan raised one of his eyebrows. “How? Because we’re all in love n ? It's not all that great I mean he's an idiot-” Seunggwan got cut off by an offended ‘hey!’ from Mingyu, “-and I’m a drama queen so you can just imagine the fights we have when we do fight.”

 

    Wonwoo blinked. “Oh? I didn't know if you were aware of your drama queenness…”

 

    Seunggwan shrugged. “Trust me, I know I'm a drama queen. I also know I'm a size queen. I mean if you think about the people I've slept with-”

 

    Wonwoo groaned. “Please stop, I don't wanna hear about Mingyu’s anymore than I already have.”

 

    Mingyu laughed. “Oh c’mon, it's not like you don't know how well endowed I am! Let my baby gloat about how wonderful I am!”

 

    “I don't want to know why you know about my boyfriends to be honest, so let's drop it.”

 

     “Anyways,” Wonwoo began again. “What I was talking about is; having rich as parents that love you enough to pay for most of your .” He pouted. “Like your apparent is so nice, and you have nice furniture, and I just have a ty dorm room with a ty roommate who likes to have his boyfriend over late at night and have really loud, with.”

 

    Mingyu made a sorrowful face. “I’d offer to let you love here but…really loud happens here too.”

 

    “MINGYU! Wonwoo doesn't need to know about that!” Seunggwan threw a shirt on Mingyu's face.

 

    “You were gonna talk about my so really, you started it.”

 

    “Mingyu I swear to god-”

 

‘Girl you got me trippin’ on sunshine. God knows you just made my day! Since you came around,

I just can't slow down, I wanna see you walking my way!’

 

    Wonwoo grabbed his phone. “Hello?”

 

    “Why does it always take you so long to pick up when I call you?” Junhui asked from the other end. Wonwoo smiled and rolled his eyes.

 

   “Because I really like the song that's your ringtone. It's my favourite.” Wonwoo said, Mingyu and Seunggwan shared a knowing look with each other.

 

     “Your favourite? Really? Well that just makes me feel all kinds of special.” Wonwoo rolled his eyes at the suggestive undertone of Junhui's voice. “Anyways…I’m  going to a party tonight with Minghao and Hansol, I’d hate to be a third wheel…care to join me?”

 

    Wonwoo blushed a little bit, a party, with Jun’s friends, that could mean ‘Hey let's become good friends fam!!!’ Or it could mean ‘let’s get drunk and make out and probably have some sloppy drunk that'll still be hot af’; with they way the two of them have been interacting, Wonwoo doubted anything other than the later.

 

    “Yeah, totally! I’d love to join you guys. Being a third wheel is never fun, I should know.” He shot a glare at his best friends. “Just tell me when and where and I’ll meet up with you guys.”

 

    “Nah, don't worry about that, we’re driving and we have room. We’ll pick you up. Are you at the dorm rooms?”

 

    “No I'm at my friend’s place.”

 

    “Alright, text me the adress. I'll see you at around 8:30…bye.”

 

    “Bye!” Wonwoo hung up and smiled.

 

     Seunggwan looked over his shoulder from where he was still rummaging through his boyfriend's clothes. “What was that about?”

 

    “Junhui asked me to go to a party with him and his friends.”

 

    Seunggwan squealed. “Boy! You gonna get laid tonight!”

 

    Mingyu rolled his eyes at his boyfriend. “This is Wonwoo we’re talking about, he doesn't until the 12th date.”

 

     Wonwoo got a dreamy look on his face. “Honestly I don't even know, Junhui is…he's something else…” Mingyu his best friend a look of surprise, then smiled. His boyfriend doing the same, then the both of them laughing. “Oh c’mon guys. I am capable of sleeping with people I'm not in love with. Besides, aren't I supposed to fall in love with him? So he can like, jump start my heart or whatever.”

 

    Seunggwan shrugged. “I mean…yeah, but the last time you tried to sleep with someone after not knowing them for long you freaked out and cried for 2 hours and then he never called again.”

 

    Wonwoo winced at the memory. “Okay yeah but I was also 15 and he was my second-almost-boyfriend and I hadn't ever done anything before.”

 

     “That is true.” Mingyu said. “I believe in you Wonwoo! I think you could get it tonight.”

 

    “When is he going to be here?” Seunggwan asked. Wonwoo informed him it would be in 2 hours. “Well ! Forget Mingyu's interview! We gotta find you some pants that'll make your look almost as good as mine!”

 

    Wonwoo gave Seunggwan a confused look. “How is it that you can legit out an insult into every sentence you ever say?”

 

    Seunggwan smiled and flicked imaginary hair off his shoulders. “What can I say? I'm just that savage. It's a talent.”

 

    “That's one of the reasons I love you.” Mingyu said, getting off the floor to kiss his lover's cheek.

 

    “I know. Now! Let's go get you ready~”

 

    

    After an excruciating hour and a half of letting Seunggwan toy with him, he was finally done. Luckily, over the years, Wonwoo has left many many many clothes at their apartment, and both Mingyu and Seunggwan have borrowed clothes from him multiple times. Wonwoo was dressed in his favourite pair of ripped skinny from his 2013 emo days (that he admits, look a lot better on him now than they used too) and a dark blue, fitted tank top to show off his muscular arms (Seunggwan talked about how jealous he was of the muscles). Seunggwan had forced him to wear some line eyeliner to make his eyes look more ‘inticing’ or whatever, and he wore a thick leather bracelet on his right hand.

 

    “You look hot.” Mingyu said.

 

    Wonwoo laughed. “I know. Jesus. We aren't gonna do anything to my hair?” He checked himself out in the mirror in their bedroom.

 

    Seunggwan shook his head. “Nah, you rock the messy look.”

 

    Wonwoo smiled, fussing with his hair. “I missed these pants. Why do you have them?”

 

    Seunggwan looked around. “Honestly, who even knows. I don't know where half of your clothes come from anymore.” He said. “You have like, 20 minutes until they'll be here.”

 

    Wonwoo nodded. “Yeah, he said they're on their way.”

 

    “Oh wait!” Seunggwan ran into the bathroom, then ran back out, spraying cologne on Wonwoo. “This is my favourite cologne that Mingyu wears on special days.”

 

    “Ah!” Mingyu snatched the bottle out of his boyfriend's hands. “That's only for special days because it's ing expensive!”

 

    “This is important baby. Wonwoo needs to get laid.”

 

    Wonwoo nodded. “I do, I really do. It's been like a year since I got any.”

 

    After a slightly nerve racking 20 minutes of waiting, Wonwoo revived the text from Junhui, stating that they were there and waiting at the front if the building. Wonwoo replied, saying he would be down in 3 minutes.

 

    “Bye guys!” He waved as he walked out.

 

     “Go get some~” The couple said simultaneously.

 

---

 

    Junhui was sitting in the back seat (Hansol was the only own that really liked to drive, and the others agreed to pay for the cab home since he was driving and they didn't want to force him to be the Designated Driver.) When he received the text from Wonwoo saying he was on his way down, Jun got out of the car to wait for him, and leaned on it, doing his best to pose and look enticing.

 

    Minghao gave his boyfriend a look. “New guy. Whoonhi or something. Jun seems smitten, known him for almost two months I think.”

 

     “How many times have they slept together?” Hansol asked. Confused, he’d only known Jun for a couple of years but Junhui and he became close. So he was confused as to how Jun’s affections were sticking onto one person for so long.

 

    “None.”

 

    “What?!” Hansol widened his eyes. “What the hell?”

 

    “I know right-”

 

    “Hao! Shhh, he's coming…oh he's…damn…” Hansol checked out the person walking towards the car.

 

    Minghao rolled his eyes and turned around to see what his boyfriend was going on about. “Oh…damn son. You're right. Jun’s one upped himself this time around.”

 

    Junhui smirked the whole time that Wonwoo walked towards him, raising a hand to wave hi as he got closer. Wonwoo took one of his hands out of his pockets to wave back with a bright smile. When Wonwoo got closer Jun walked a little to meet him, opening his arms for them to share a brief hug.

 

    Junhui raised one of his eyebrows. “I don't see I've ever seen you wear so much dark clothing.” He openly checked out the other, very much appreciating the tank top and the eyeliner.

 

    Wonwoo shrugged. “Yeah, haven't gone to a real party in a while. Figured I’d pull out all the stops.” He ran his fingers through his hair.

 

     Junhui opened the door and waved his hand in a gesture telling Wonwoo to slide in. Wonwoo made an impressed face at the gentalmanly gesture. Once Wonwoo was in the car, Jun closed the door and walked around the car to his side, opening the door and getting in himself, putting on his seatbelt.

 

    The couple in the front seats turned their heads to look at the two in the back. “Okay. So, Minghao, Hansol, this is Wonwoo. Wonwoo, the one driving is Hansol, the other one is Minghao.”

 

    Wonwoo smiled at them. “It's nice to finally meet you guys! Jun has been telling me a lot about you two.”

 

    Hansol laughed. “Yeah, I mean it's not like he has much else to talk about.” And he started the car.


 

    When they got to the party, Hansol made sure to park the car on a part of the street where they won't get ticketed, because he knows they aren't going to be getting this car until tomorrow afternoon. They all got out of the car, chatting away as they walked up to the house. The ride luckily hasn't been awkward and Wonwoo was getting along well with the other couple.

 

    Minghao knocked on the door and a few moments later, a tall teenager with red hair opened the door. “Junhui! Minghao! Hansol! Great to see you guys!”

 

    Minghao smiled. “Good to see you here Yugyeom. Glad to know that you're parents are finally letting you back out.”

 

    Yugyeom pouted. “Yeah, still living with the parents . I need to get my own place or move to a dorm room.” He perked up in an instant. “Who's the new hottie?” He asked, nodding his head towards Wonwoo who was standing at the back of the group.

 

    Junhui threw an arm around Wonwoo's shoulders. “This is my new…friend…Wonwoo.” Wonwoo blushed at the way Jun had said friend.

 

    Yugyeom checked out the older then nodded in approval. “Nice to meet you.”

 

    Wonwoo nodded with a smile. “Nice too meet you too.”

 

    Yugyeom side stepped from the door and let them in. “Let's start partying!”


 

    “Well…I'm thoroughly enjoying myself tonight. Which is strange, because I never really enjoyed partying before.” Wonwoo said, leaning against a wall and talking to Jun, the both of them on their first drinks of the night, just starting with plain old Bud Light. “But this party isn't like thrones from high school.”

 

    Junhui nodded. “Yeah no, they're…more organized. We used to all go to highschool together and have been doing these parties forever. There's two designated areas for pot smoking and hot boxing, if you’re interested.” Junhui shrugged a shoulder toward the direction of the two smoker rooms.

 

    Wonwoo shook his head. “Nah, I'm not about that life.”

 

    “Okay, then I’ll lay off of it when you're around.” Junhui smiled.

 

    Wonwoo shook his head. “Oh no no! I don't want to ruin your fun Jun…”

 

    Jun wrapped an arm around Wonwoo's waist. “I don't need weed to have fun. I’ll have fun just hanging out with you…” He whispered in the others ear. Wonwoo blushed.

 

    “Well…I'm glad to hear that Jun…”

 

    Jun and Wonwoo continued to chat and stand by the wall, one of Yugyeom’s friends was walking around and handed them more beers whenever they finished theirs. Jinyoung was forever the sober friend whenever a party was thrown at his house, along with Jaebum and Mark, because a house full of drunk people would be hard to manage if you're one person.

 

    “Jun, would you and your friend like anything else to drink?” Jinyoung asked after taking the third beer can out of their hands.

 

    Wonwoo blinked thoughtfully, looking at Jun. “Uh…do you have any vodka?” Jinyoung nodded. “May I have some?”

 

     “Of course, what do you want to mix it with?” Jinyoung asked. “I know Jun just likes some Jell-O shots. You like those too?”

 

    Wonwoo shook his head. “Nah, I like vodka straight to be honest.” Jinyoung made an impressed face and nodded, promising to bring Jun Jell-O shots and Wonwoo a glass of vodka.  Junhui gave Wonwoo a weird look. “What?”

 

    “You like vodka…straight? How the -”

 

    Wonwoo giggled. “I don't get drunk easily. My goal today is to get at least a little drunk. And Mingyu and I used to drink a lot together as teenagers and his dad makes homemade vodka and we were dumb as and never mixed it with anything. Got used to it.”

 

    “You're going to have liver problems.”

 

    “Probably.”

 

     Jinyoung returned with their respective vodka treats and then beckoned them farewell. Wonwoo took a swig of vodka as Junhui enjoyed his Jell-O shots. After another solid 15 minutes of conversation, Wonwoo pointed through the doorway across from them, leading to the room that was blasting music and was mainly for dancing. Jun followed his finger.

 

    “Is that a dance battle?” Wonwoo asked. Jun nodded. “Is that Minghao dancing?” Jun nodded again. “Minghao can dance? That's so cool…I love dancing.” Wonwoo felt drunk, having finished all his vodka in such a short time. Jun also seemed to be getting drunk, from the way he was starting to sway slowly.

 

    Jun smirked and moved to stand in front of him. “You like dancing eh?” He raised an eyebrow. “Then let me show you something.” He grabbed Wonwoo's hand; the later to put his empty glass down, leading him to the dance floor. Wonwoo let Jun lead him to stand beside Hansol, who was proudly, loudly and drunkenly cheering on his boyfriend. Jun shot Wonwoo a wink, then turned around, entering the empty space in the dance floor, Minghao looked up from where he was B-boying and smiled, stepping out of the dance floor to stand beside Hansol, kissing his boyfriend. Then Jun started dancing. The group around Junhui started cheering as he started too freestyle, Wonwoo's jaw was wide open as he looked on amazed. Who knew Junhui could get even hotter?

 

    “He-ey…Wooonwoooo…do you dance?” Hansol asked, drunkenly.

 

    Wonwoo shook his head, still not looking away from how y Jun looked dancing. “I uh…used too in high school. Only covers though…”

 

    “Y-u should go! Dance dance dance!” Hansol giggled, leaning on Minghao.

 

     “Hansol you're such a light weight I swear to God.” Minghao rolled his eyes affectionately. “Let's get you some water.” And Minghao walked away, holding onto Hansol.

 

    Jun eventually got tired, someone else taking up the spot he was in, replacing him. Jun walked up to Wonwoo, placing his hands on his waist and looking into his eyes, smirking. “So, do you like?” He whispered.

 

    Wonwoo was drunk, and he knew it. So he felt more confident. “You? Or your dancing?”

 

    Jun his lips. “Hmm…” He seemed to think for a moment. “Why not both?” Junhui moved closer to him, gaining a predatory look in his eyes, the both of them swaying from their hazy, fishbowl vision, drunken state. Junhui was captivated by how radiant and cheery and beautiful Wonwoo was. He had never, ever been so taken by someone before, he's never wanted to try and impress someone before, never introduced someone to his friends before, he’d never put effort to get to know someone he was attracted to. He wanted something with Wonwoo, he wanted to see where he could go with someone as amazing and wonderful as Wonwoo.

 

    “Well, your dancing is pretty rad.” Wonwoo looked at Jun, looked at how Junhui was everything he had ever avoided. Someone so…hot, so openly physical, flirty (obviously slept around a lot, he’d figured that out in the first few days of knowing him), someone who likes to party and drink and smoke weed.

Someone predatory and someone who was so out of his league. He remembered absolutely every heartbreak he's gone through that he didn't expect. He could visualize how him and Junhui would end if they began. He wanted to know what it would be like to be with someone as possibly destructive and fierce as Junhui.He took the plunge.

 

     Wonwoo wrapped his arms around Jun’s neck. “And as for you…” he moved his face closer to Juns, Jun smiling widely as he also leaned forward. Their lips met, no one paying attention, the two of them kissing lazily. Junhui pulled back with a huge smile. “I guess I like you.” Jun laughed.

 

    “I guess I like you too.” Jun whispered to him.


a/n: so i wrote everything after wonwoo getting changed after getting my wisdom teeth out so idek how it is i really hope you like it, i wroked as best i could.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WANNA TALK OR ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW I CAN BE BETTER, follow/message me on instagram @badwolfgee !