Chapter Two

Dirty Love

A/n: I'm so sorry about the long wait but…let me give you a rundown of why.

August was hell for me.

I had to quit my job because they refused to accommodate my new school schedual, so I had to work extra until my last day (the 30th) so I would have enough money before OSAP came in.

The first weekend of August, KKD (my dance team) had a performance we were preparing for the whole week before. The next weekend was our recital, which was countless hours of stress, then the next day we performed on Parliament Hill for the 71st anniversary of South(?) Koreas independence. The next weekend was my mums birthday and I was still working, then later  that week we found out my Grampa was very sick and had a month left.

August 30th was my last day at work, and my birthday.

August 31st my Grampa passed away.

September 3rd my other grandfather passed away. And dance started back up.

September 6th school started.

And September 10th my dance team had a performance again.

Then throughout the months I started a new relationship, got cheated on and then entered a different really GOOD relationship this time, experienced a bunch of firsts and a lot of difficult things surrounded the relationship (but nothing actually within the relationship)

Then I dropped out of school and spent 2 months looking for a job before getting one and I've been working A LOT

Im sorry i let you all down. But I love all my readers a lot I promise I just…

Life man...

 

 

 

 

 

The four of them were considerably drunk, Jaebum had called a cab for them when they expressed that they were ready to leave and would be back tomorrow to pick up the car.

 

    “Wonwoo, do you…maybe want to come over? I know how much you…ha-ate your dorm mate…” Junhui asked.

 

     Wonwoo nodded. “Please…Seungcheol probably has his tiny boyfriend over since I was gone…they prolly in’.” Wonwoo looked over at Minghao. “Are you…okay with me sleeping over?”

 

     Minghao turned his head from where he was kissing his younger boyfriend's neck. “Yeah, I'm going to Hansol's anyways, family on a trip. Thought we would give Junhui some privacy and be able to be as loud as I wanna be…”

 

     Hansol squinted. “How can you…talk so well…when drunk?” He asked with a pout Minghao laughed and kissed his boyfriend. The taxi pulled up to the house, the four of them getting in the car, Hansol giving his address as his place was closer. Once those two tumbled out of the car after making it to Hansol's family home, Junhui gave the taxi driver his address, then turned to look at Wonwoo.

 

    “Wonwoo…you're hot. Did I tell you that yet?”

 

     Wonwoo laughed. “Maybe, I don't really know. But that's okay, you're hot too.”

 

    Junhui placed a hand on Wonwoo's thigh, smiling at him. After their kiss in the designated ‘dancing room’, they had ran away to one of the rooms in the house to make out for about 30 minutes, before Wonwoo and Junhui became a giggling mix and decided to join back at the party.

 

     Once the cab pulled up to the complex, Junhui did his best to pay the driver as fast as possible, then he grabbed Wonwoo’s hand and pulled him out of the cab, into the complex and then into the elevator. He pressed the button for the 4th floor.

 

     “Are you sure you're okay with me coming over?” Wonwoo slurred.

 

     Junhui nodded. “Are you okay with coming over?” He whispered. Wonwoo nodded and giggled. Junhui wrapped an arm around the other boys waist, and led him out of the elevator to his apartment. Junhui fumbled with his keys for a few moments before finally unlocking the door and letting them both in. “Welcome to my home!” He closed the door with his foot.

 

    “M surprised…it's clean…” Wonwoo said, looking around.

 

     Junhui laughed. “I’ll be honest. That's all Minghao. He's a clean freak.”

 

      “Minghao is cool.”

 

      “I'm glad you think so.” Junhui smiled and pulled Wonwoo to the couch in the living room at sat him down before beginning to look for a random movie or tv show on Netflix so they could have background noise while they talked. Wonwoo watched as Junhui stood in front of the TV, flipping through all the options, slightly swaying from side to side. Wonwoo smiled as he shamelessly kept looking at Junhui's and muscular legs that were clad in black skinny jeans.

 

    “You're hot.”

 

    Junhui looked over his shoulder and smiled with a wink. “Thanks, you ain't so bad yourself.” Junhui looked back to the TV and eventually settled on a random anime before sitting down on the couch beside Wonwoo. “So, Wonwoo…did you have fun tonight?”

 

    Wonwoo giggled. “I had lots of fun. It's been too long since I got drunk.” He leaned over and kissed Junhui quickly on the lips. “Thanks for inviting me.” He whispered.

 

    Junhui grabbed Wonwoo's face in his hands and kissed him again, a little longer this time. “Thank you for coming.”

    

    Wonwoo wrapped his arms around Junhui's neck and giggled again, roughing his forehead to the Chinese boys. “Don't thank me.” He whispered.

 

     “Aright…should I just kiss you instead?” Junhui asked, not waiting for a response and pulling Wonwoo's head closer to his, lips meeting once again. They stated slow, languid in their movements, tongues brushing ever so slightly every time their mouths would close against one another's. Wonwoo giggles against Junhui's mouth and lightly bit into Junhui's bottom lip, pulling back slightly to release it before diving back in for another kiss. Junhui moved his hands from Wonwoo's face to his waist, gripping tightly to stop himself from trying to make Wonwoo go any faster than he was comfortable with. Wonwoo started to feel uncomfortable in his leaning position, so he moved away from the kiss for a moment to adjust himself, moving forward so he was stradling the Chinese male; who was pleasantly surprised by the change in positions. “Cheeky.”

 

    Wonwoo rolled his eyes. “I’m just trying to get comfortable.” He s his arms back around Junhui's neck.

 

    Junhui smirked and leaned up towards Wonwoo's ear to whisper, “Get as comfortable as you would like.” Junhui then nibbled on the other boy's ear lobe, only to be blessed with a quiet groan from the boy on top of him. Junhui chuckled, letting his hands that were on Wonwoo's waist travel under the tank top to feel the skin of his hips against his hands. Wonwoo leaned back to look into Junhui's eyes.

 

     “You're really something, Jun. I don't know what I'm gonna do with you.” He whispered.

 

     “Same goes for you, Wonwoo.” Jun gently guided Wonwoo back into a softer kiss. “As much as I would love to see where this could go…” he said after their sweeter kiss had ended, “the sleepy part of alcohol is starting to kick in, and if we want to have the best chance of not having hangovers tomorrow, we should chug some water and get lots of rest.”

 

    Wonwoo sighed, but nodded. “You're right…does this couch pull out?”

 

     Junhui shrugged. “No, but you can have my bed and I’ll take Minghaos.” Wonwoo opened his mouth to protest but Jun continued speaking, not letting him get the chance. “My room is straight down the hall. First door on your left. The bathroom is the second door on your left if you need that. I'll bring some water to you once you're settled in.”

 

    “You're nicer than you look Jun.” Wonwoo observed.

 

    “I hope so.”

 

    Wonwoo climbed off of the Chinese male, and leaned on walls the whole way to the washroom, stumbling over his own feet as he walked into the washroom and attempted to relieve himself. Washing his hands and then drying them on his pants, not having the mind to look for the towel. He then took the short walk to Junhui’s room. Junhui had already entered, and was placing water on the bedside table for Wonwoo.

 

    “Thanks, Jun…” Wonwoo said, a yawn followed after his short thanks.

 

    “Do you need pj's?” Wonwoo shook his head. “Okay, well, sleep well. There's Advil in the kitchen cabinet over the sink if you wake up in the middle of the night with a headache. Goodnight.” Junhui said, and began to walk around Wonwoo.

 

    Wonwoo caught Junhui's wrist in his hand. “Wait…” Wonwoo pulled the Chinese male closer to him to place a peck on his cheek. “Goodnight.”

 

    Jun smiled. “If you need anything, you can wake me up. I won't mind.” Wonwoo let go and Junhui left, closing the door softly behind him. Wonwoo let himself fall onto the bed. He pulled his phone out of the front pocket of his pants, placed it beside him, and pulled his shirt off. He lifted his into the air to try and remove his pants, wanting to move as little as possible.

 

    Once he was comfortable, he downed the glass of water, his lips and pulled the sheets over himself. He looked around the room, there was a nightlight by the desk under the window. Wonwoo smiled, thinking the possibility of Junhui being scared of the dark was adorable. His eyes continued to scan around the room, and he spotted the same purple pencils with silver hearts over it that he gave to Junhui over a month ago, in a pencil holder that looked like it was painted by a young child, a few Chinese symbols that Wonwoo didn't understand were painted onto the colourful background of the pencil holder. Wonwoo giggled, then blushed, thinking of the night's events. He grabbed his phone once again, seeing 13 texts from Seunggwan and Mingyu that he chose to ignore, knowing if he started talking to them now, he’d never get to sleep.

 

    He’s just going to have to deal with the consequences of ignoring his best friends tomorrow.

 

 

A/n: I'm sorry that it's so short but I wanted to get something  out too you guys. I hope it'll give you hope for this story thank you for understanding!!

 

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WANNA TALK OR ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW I CAN BE BETTER, follow/message me on instagram @badwolfgee !