Chapter 9

A Simple Thing That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

It's been a week since that dramatic confession in Jeju.

 

I'm here alone in our dorm inside my room all by myself.

 

The unnies have schedules while I finished mine earlier.

 

My Jungie is in Thailand right now.

 

I've got nothing to do.

 

I'm so bored.

 

I can't call Jungie because I'm sure that she is still busy there and she might not pick it up.

 

AHA I'll just call oppa then.

 

"Oppa" I cheerfully greeted him

 

"You called Princess. Let me guess another news about your Jungie? Did Gyuri-shi already take her away from you?" He said

 

"Yah oppa! That Gyuri is nothing compared to me" I proudly said.

 

"Haha of course our Princess is the best" he said agreeing to me.

 

Well he should be after all he is my brother he should be on my side. Haha

 

"So what is it really Eunjung noona is your girlfriend now? Haha" he ask jokingly

 

"Neh" i replied shortly

 

"Jeongmalyo?" He said. Based from his tone I know he is surprise.

 

"Neh oppa it happens when we were in Jeju last week" i replied happily

 

"Daebak Princess. You should bring her to the house and introduce her to our family. You know how much they want to see Eunjung noona and I want to meet her too. Hongbin says she's kind of scary." my oppa said.

 

Really Hongbin says Jungie is scary?

 

"Jinja oppa ?Hongbin said that?"

 

Hongbin is one of my three cousins he is the son of my aunt and he's the same age as mine.

 

He also has an older brother he is the same age as my Jungie.

 

My other cousin is the son of my uncle. He is an only child and he is a year older than me like my oppa.

 

Anyway you'll meet them soon.

 

"Yeah he said that your girlfriend is glaring at him when you’re still hosting The Show" oppa explained

 

So I'm right that Eunjung unnie got jealous of Hongbin. Haha how funny.

 

"Hmm Is that so? Don't worry oppa my girlfriend isn't scary you know." I told him for assurance.

 

"So did you tell her about the real you already?" he ask

 

"No I haven't I was planning to tell her when I introduce them to all of you" i said

 

That kinda worry me also.

 

"Oh that would be great. When did you plan to introduce her to our family?" He asks again.

 

"I was actually planning to introduce her in Halmoni's birthday since everyone will be there for sure. I’m planning to bring the unnies too" i

told him about my plan.

 

Yup oppa and I call our grandparents in the father side halmoni and  harabuji. While in our mother side granny and granpa. They decided it their own so it won’t be confusing.

 

"That would be a great idea. Well I hate to say this but I have to hang up now Princess I have something to do. Take care always ok? I'll inform everyone that you already have a girlfriend haha. I love you princess bye" he said

 

"Really? Ok oppa I love you too. Bye-bye" i said and hang up. I guess oppa is really busy right now.

 

I have nothing to do again.

 

I'm seriously worrying about telling Jungie the real me.

 

What if it turns out like what happens in the movies when the leading star found the out that her partner is keeping a big secret from her.

 

Ah molla maybe I'm just thinking too much.

 

Jungie might understand my reason right?

 

Halmoni's birthday will be next next week.

 

I will introduce my other unnies too.

 

 

 

I decided to take a walk outside since it’s really boring here in the dorm it's already 6pm but it's still early so I could still walk around not forgetting to wear my disguise.

 

I go to the mall. I'm not the type of person who loves shopping but I think I should look for gift to my halmoni since I'm already here.

 

I look for porcelain plates and tea cups since my halmoni really loves collecting those.

While I was busy checking their designs a voice suddenly startled me.

 

"You are T-ara Jiyeon right? Can I have an autograph?"

 

"Kkamjjagya" I look at the owner of the voice who is this?

 

He looks a little familiar. He's wearing a jacket with hood and sunglasses. He slightly removes his glasses then put them back immediately.

 

"Chanyeol oppa" i said as recognize him.

 

"Yah you scared me I thought someone recognized me" i said hitting his shoulder lightly.

 

He is my other cousin the one who's the same age as my oppa. EXO’s Park Chanyeol.

 

"Haha Sorry Princess. Are you buying gift for halmoni?" He asks.

 

"Neh. and you?" I ask.

 

"Same here. Where are T-ara noonas? I didn't see them here" he ask while busy choosing a gift.

 

"You will not see them here coz they're not with me" I said as I get back in choosing a gift.

 

"Mwo? You are alone in here at this time?" He worriedly asks.

 

Being the only granddaughter in my family is sometimes a pain

 

They are always acting overprotective towards me.

 

"Oppa the dorm is not so far from here and I'm not a kid so don't worry" I said in my defense.

 

"It's dangerous for a girl to walk alone at night. You're lucky I found you." He said.

 

See i told you. They are overprotective. I'm lucky that they allow me to become an idol.

 

"By the way Princess I heard that Eunjung noona is now your girlfriend. Finally after 9 years." He said teasingly

 

"Neh. Did oppa tell you?"

 

"Yup. I received a message from him a while ago. I'm happy for you princess" he smiled.

 

I think the news spread so fast in the family.

 

"Thank you oppa"

 

We go over the counter and paid our gifts then oppa treat me ice cream. We didn't notice the time it’s already 8PM. The unnies are probably home now.

 

I check my phone there are 30 missed calls and 5 messages. I didn't notice since its in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter