Chapter 2

A Simple Thing That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well theres just one thing I really wanna know. Who is it?" Soyeon unnie ask me with her detective look.

"Ask for something else unnie jebal" I pleaded I kept my feelings to everyone for damn 9 years already.

"Ok ill just tell everyone then" soyeon unnie was making her way out of the room.

This can't be happening I have to stop her.

"Ok ok I'll tell you" *deep breath* this is it

"Its--" I look at her and she raised her left eyebrow.

"Its--" what to do? Should I really tell her?

"Cmon Jiyeonah I don't have forever" Soyeon unnie impatientely say

"Its-Its Harry Potter" crap another lame excuse. I look at her and she wearing an expression of what-the-hell-was-that-look then after a few seconds.

"Alright you are idling in the van because of Harry Potter. " I nodded

"Then I can't see the reason why the other members can't know" she stare at as if waiting for me to tell the truth.

"-----"

she suddenly stand up

"Ok I'm telling everyone then" she's about to open the door. Oh no this can't ve happening i have to stop her. Park Jiyeon just tell her the truth already.

"Its eunjung unnie" I suddenly blurted out Soyeon unnie stopped her track and turn to face me once again. I just cover my face with my hands due to embarassment.

"You are in love with E-eunjung? Are you kidding me Jiyeonah?" She ask me unbelievably

"Yes unnie" Now i think i'm ready to tell her everything since I've already told her the huge detail of it.

"Are you sure it wasn't just infatuation or something? "

"No unnie I've been in love with her for nine years. And for those years that have passed believe me or not I've tried really hard to get rid of this feeling but i just can't." My tears starts to flow.

"If I avoid her I'll just end up missing her so much to the point that I can't focus on anything. I honestly don't know what to do anymore unnie the more I tried to get rid of this feeling the more I fell deep."

Soyeon unnie gave me a hug.

"Its ok Jiyeonah" She try to comfort me I think she doesn't know what to say.

"Ulijima Jiyeonah. Your eyes will be swollen and they will start asking why. Don't worry your secret is safe with me." I smiled and wipe my tears.

Suddenly the door opens.

"Soyeonah its time to eat" boram unnie entered the room with a very cheerful aura. This unnie really loves food so much.

"Oh Jiyeonah your here too.?" She ask when she notice me

"Wait are you crying?" She ask again when she notice my eyes.

I look at Soyeon unnie. What should I say?

"Oh Boram unnie uri maknae is having a terrible headache thats why she came here to me crying" Thank God Soyeon unnie made a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter