Chapter 6

A Simple Thing That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung's POV

 

Today is the start of our three days break. I'm here in Jeju with Jiyeon right now were walking near the sea shore. The sun is already setting.

 

 

"It's really beautiful here unnie. Why suddenly you want to go here?" Jiyeon ask.

 

 

"Well because its beautiful in here. But spending time alone in here would be lonely thats why I ask you" I told her while taking pictures of the scenery.

 

 

"But I'm just a replacement here unnie. You just ask me because Hyomin unnie can't come with you." She said and pout which I found really cute I use my camera to capture her cute pout.

*insert camera flash*

 

 

"Yah unnie delete that" she started to steal the camera from me.

 

 

"Why would I?. You look really cute in here pouting your lips like this." I said while imitating her pout.

 

 

She suddenly stomp her feet and walk away from me.

 

 

"Yah where are you going?"

 

 

"--" no answer she just continue walking. I followed her.

 

"You know your really pretty here thats why I don't want to delete it." She still keeps ignoring me.

 

"Jiyeonah mianhae" i tried to use my aegyo to her

 

"Park Jiji"

 

"Baby"

 

"Please talk to me."

 

Still no response. I just keep following her. After 1 minute she stops walking and sit on the sand. I also sat beside her.

 

"You know what Jiyeonah? Youre wrong." I look at her she's just looking at the sea no reaction. I continue speaking.

 

"Youre not a replacement. I just said that I ask Hyomin first because I was afraid you might not want to come with me here but the truth is I never really ask her"

 

"What made you think I will not come with you?" Finally she said something already.

 

"I dont know. I think I just worried to much" I replied I hold her hand

 

"Am I forgiven already my princess?"

 

"Nope. Not yet" she playfully said

 

"Mwo? ...Wae?" I ask her surprisingly

 

"Because I still have to think about it" she get up.

 

"Treat me something delicious and I'll decide if your forgiven unnie." I just laugh at her and take her to the restaurant.

 

"Arasso. Anything for you" I say trying to act sweet to her.

 

 

 

At the Hotel

It's already 10 pm. We are here now in our hotel room. Jiyeon is still on the shower while I was here in the bed thinking how should I confess to Jiyeon tomorrow.

 

I look around the room and notice the flyer handed by the hotel's staff when we arrive here at the hotel.

 

I take a look at it and an idea suddenly hits me. I called the number on the called flyer to make reservation. This should be perfect. Ham Eunjung fighting!!

 

I heared the bathroom door opens Jiyeon came out wearing a white oversized shirt and a short pants.

 

"I'm done unnie whats that?" She get the flyer and take a look at it.

 

"Omo A special event here in Jeju. this one sounds fun unnie and its tomorrow night" she exclaimed excitedly.

 

"Yup. It sure will be. My turn to wash up now" I said and she just nodded.

 

It should be really fun.

 

 

 

 

12 MIDNIGHT

It's already midnight Jiyeon is sleeping peacefully beside me since we shared a bed in this room.

 

I can't sleep. I can't help but to think about what will happen tomorrow.

Theres a lot of what if in my mind like what if she don't love me back?

What if she hate me after or what if she stay away from me.

Yeah theres really a lot of negative things running on my mind right now.

I want to think positive things but it seems like they are fighting in my mind and the negative side seems to be winning over.

I turn to look at Jiyeon. She's a girl that I never wanna lose. Ham Eunjung will never be complete without Park Jiyeon.

I keep thinking until I felt my eyes are starting to get heavy.

 

 

 

 

Fast forward Early in the morning

I was half awake. Wait ....

 

 

 

 

is there an earthquake? Why do I feel like the bed was shaking so bad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon's POV

It's already 8 in the morning and Eunjung unnie was still sleeping. Knowing her sleeping habit I'm sure that waking her in a normal way will simply not work so I started  jumping up and down to our bed.

 

"Eunjung unnie ireona it's our 2nd day already. We have to be back in Seoul tomorrow theres still lots of things to do here in Jeju. Wake up now Palli let's not waste time" I said as I continually jumping on the bed.

 

It seems to be working though haha. She started to move and then sat up so I already stop jumping.

 

"Unnie palli wash up now coz i'm hungry plus theres still a lot of place that we need to visit." I excitedly say while Eunjung unnie is trying to open her eyes

 

"Seriously Park Jiyeon. You even plan to sleep in our 3 days break." She complained. Seems like my Jungie still wants to sleep.Yup shes MY jungie even though I'm still confuse of her actions.

 

"Well unnie that plan didn't happen because of you, so I change my plan. " I started shaking her shoulder.

 

"So palli Jiyeonie is hungry already unnie" I said doing an aegyo. I'm not the usual type to do an aegyo to anyone as I always say before I don't have it but this woman is an exception.

 

"Ok ok. Jinja" she pinch my cheeks and get up.

 

"Unnie appo" I said whild rubbing my cheeks. She jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter