Chapter 5

A Simple Thing That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin's POV

We are now heading back to the building.

 

 

 

"Now unnie if you really want your Jiyeon to take your confessions seriously you better stop making her feel like she is your sister. You should make her feel that she's special to you more than a sister". I told her she's been inlove with Jiyeon for so long. Well this friend of mine tries to confess to Jiyeon but they all failed.

 

 

She looked at and nod.

 

 

"Gomawo hyomin ah" and she approach Jiyeon to give her the americano.

 

 

"Why only Jiyeonie Eunjung? How about us? You surely are a biased" soyeon unnie said acting sulkily to Eunjung unnie. well I kinda agree with Soyeon unnie. Eunjung unnie talks alot about Jiyeon when she's not with her.

 

 

 

"Mianhae unnie. I forgot." Eunjung unnie said apologitically.

 

 

 

"Yeah you only think of Jiyeon. You should just marry her already you know" Soyeon unnie bluntly said. I turn to Jiyeon and she almost choke. Did she choke because of Sso unnies word or she just drink the americano too fast.

 

 

 

"Yeah soon unnie." I got shock by Eunjung unnies reply. This is going to be amazing shes starting to make her move.

 

 

 

Observing Jiyeon's reaction she seemed shocked and did she just blush? Did she also like eunjung unnie?

 

 

 

Too bad before Jiyeon could recover break time is over and were back to working again.

 

 

 

 

T-ARA'S DORM

It's already night. I enter to Eunyeon's room without knocking. I saw eunjung unnie sitting on the bed reading her book. She probably won't sleep yet because Jiyeon's not yet home she's still having her last schedule till now.

 

 

 

"Don't you know how to knock?" she said without even looking at me.

 

 

 

 

I go out the room close the door and then knock three times and the open the door and get inside.

 

 

 

"There satisfied?"

 

 

 

She look at me with her poker face.

 

 

 

"I didn't told you to enter yet. But never mind. What do you want?"

 

 

 

"Well I'm here to help you plan." I excitedly said to her.

 

 

 

"Plan? Plan what?" She ask. This unnie could really be a pabo sometimes.

 

 

 

"Did you forget what we just talk about in the coffee shop?" I try to make her remember.

 

 

 

"Oh that-" i didn't let her finish her words because they'll be nonsense seriously.

 

 

 

"Were going to start planning the OCTJ" I said and she look at me unbelievably

 

 

 

"OTCJ mwoya?" She ask

 

 

 

 

"Unnie its O-C-T-J not OTCJ. As in Operation Confess to Jiyeon" I proudly stated.

 

 

 

 

"When do you plan to confess unnie?" I ask her

 

 

 

"----" no answer seems like she doen't know when. Alright skip that part

 

 

 

 

"Next question. How do you plan to confess?"

 

 

 

"I seriously don't know hyominah as you my past confessions." Yeah those past confessions. I guess Eunjung unnie didn't tell about those fail confessions yet so I 'm going to share what I know.

 

 

 

 

Flashback

Eunjung unnie take Jiyeon to the beach after our bo peep bo peep goodbye stage she plan to confess to Jiyeon on that place. She rented the whole place so its just going to be her and Jiyeon.

 

 

 

She wrote a big I Love You Jiyeon in the sand and giving her a romanic dinner by the beach. That time Jiyeon was still a minor but Eunjung unnie wants to take risk since she's really inlove with the maknae. She had everything prepared before the night comes.

 

 

 

But unfortunately before Jiyeon arrive at the place it rained so hard and washed all unnie's effort. Everything was ruined so her supposed to be date with jiyeon/confession was cancelled.

 

 

 

Another was during Jiyeon's eighteenth birthday.

 

 

 

It was Jiyeon's birthday so she plan to take Jiyeon to the amusement park. She was planning to confess her feelings in a ferriswheel to make it more romantic.

 

 

 

She blindfolded Jiyeon and waited till they are on the highest peek. When they reach the top she remove Jiyeon's blindfold forgetting the fact that Jiyeon has the fear of high places. So Jiyeon freaked out and then fainted. O my gosh.

 

 

 

 I think you already know what happen to the confession that day.

 

 

 

Eunjung unnie never lose hope and tried to confess once again.

 

 

 

Unnie feel frustrated about her previous confessions so she really wanna let Jiyeon know how she feels. After our filming of Jeon Won Ilgi she again tries to confess to Jiyeon.

 

 

Inside the room she shared with her and started her confession it goes like this:

 

 

"Jiyeonah theres something I want to tell you" she gathered all her courage in her.

 

 

 

"What is it unnie?" Jiyeon ask in a sleepy voice.

 

 

 

"You know the first time we met was really an amazing thing that happen to me. You being a cute maknae I feel like treasuring and protecting you that wh---"

 

 

 

 

 

"Zzzzzzz" and Jiyeon fall asleep and probably didn't our unnies confession.

 

 

 

 

There are other failed confession that other eunjung unnie have done but she didn't tell me about it. Poor Unnie.

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

After that she never tried to confess again. She said she'll just wait for the right time. Fortunately Jiyeon haven't had anyone until now.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why don't you just bring her in Jeju unnie. We well have three days break next week right?" I suggested

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter