More than you can imagine

It's our paradise, and it's our war zone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 February 2015

 

HyunSeung had been waiting for Hyuna for about ten minutes now, spacing left and right of the square shape of Cube's rooftop. The lead vocalist had pulled his phone out of his pocket swiftly, as an idea had surfaced in his head. Login to his Instagram account, HyunSeung had contemplated his feed that had been left without any update for the past nine weeks. He had smiled to himself as he had remembered how he had yielded into getting an Instagram account under Hyuna's advice. The young girl had created hers earlier that 2013 year and had wanted him to do the same so that'd be both to tease eagerly waiting for fans for Trouble Maker's comeback. However HyunSeung had wished to not rush himself into social medias, the reminiscence of the distasteful experience he had gone through on Twitter when his father had passed away, still very present in his mind, although the countless conversations he had had with Hyuna over there remained one of his favorite memories. He had eventually found himself creating an account near the end of the year. Reticence had been his primary feeling at first, but as time had passed he had become surprisingly active on it, notably during 2014, the best year of his career since 2012, and he had found necessary to share it, after all, the worries he had caused to his nothing but loyal fans.

 

Now, he had returned to Instagram to promote 4Minute's new album. And besides, he had started to get busted about debuting solo. Surely, he liked it. But he had mostly hoped for a reward for having had nothing else to post about than this after he had let his fans deprived so shamelessly. Shameless. Yes, that HyunSeung had always been. And it would pay off once again. 

 

The knob of the door had turned into a metallic and a creaking sound, as a petite brunette had appeared before HyunSeung's eyes, and nothing was ever more needed for a smile to do the same on HyunSeung's face. 

 

"Oh, look who is back on Instagram so suddenly." Hyuna had purred, passing her arms around his neck.

 

"Just for you. See how much of a good boy I am?" HyunSeung had said, immediately nuzzling her neck, brushing lips on it.

 

"Good boys don't use emotional blackmail to get laid, though?" Hyuna had retorted, tugging at his hair, only making him note that doing it rougher than she had, wouldn't have killed him.

 

"Then I'm a bad boy, a very bad boy who deserves to get punished." HyunSeung had gone straight to the point, earning a laughter outburst from Hyuna. Her beautiful, melodic laughter that made him feel so incredibly warm inside and made him realize how silly in love he was. Which had almost made him forget what his little acting had been about. Almost.

 

"We don't have any excuses available now that you have your own apartment."

 

"Well, let me check. We're in the middle of the afternoon, I'm starting to promote 4Minute's comeback tomorrow. I think these are fair excuses to not get myself bedridden because someone can't hold himself together." The young girl had said, a feigned regretful expression on her face the lead vocalist knew too well. 

 

"I will be gentle." HyunSeung had said, taking her face between his hands, bringing the young girl closer to him in a much more needy way than he had intended to, which had earned him an inquisitive frown from her.

 

Right. Tables had turned. While HyunSeung had been the one to be wise when it came to intimacy, he had now turned into the one who'd have to get on his knees to get a mere caress in public. Holding it against her was hard considering how little HyunSeung cared for his reputation, but he had to take in account she had double his popularity, fame, and fans. As well as the fact that people viewed her in a respectful way, which was far from his case. The nonchalant, pitiful, Beast member. 

 

"Are you ok?" 

 

"Ah. Yes, I am." HyunSeung had answered, shaking his head, hopeful that it would have taken his thoughts off as well. "I just, feeling like doing it. Every time I see you, to be more precise. I know it wouldn't be responsible for having you feeling…sore so close to your promotion cycle but I just…" 

 

Not knowing where he had really wanted to go himself, the young man had scratched his head as he had still been analyzed by Hyuna's eyes. He had been sure that there had been nothing to worry about, yet HyunSeung had felt like his request had been out of place, regardless of how badly he had wanted his girlfriend. And when Jang HyunSeung thought of himself as being in the wrong, Jang HyunSeung knew it probably meant he was.

 

"Could you be in need of an...ego boost? And if so, I wonder why?" Hyuna had caressed his face, a certain concern palpable in her voice. 

 

Had it been it? He had been in need to be rubbed the right way, suddenly? 

 

"Are things not doing well regarding your album?"

 

"No…no, everything is well. Everything is perfect. Regarding you, regarding my album, us…I'm not making any sense. Never mind. You should be with the girls celebrating how well you are doing right now. No offense, but when was last time you charted first on seven charts? Go and join them, yeah? I'm fine, I promise." HyunSeung had assured, the worry he had seen in Hyuna's eyes, making his heart ache uncomfortably. He would never struggle to hide his emotions from her, mostly the bad ones of course. But he had failed miserably this time around, only left with his poor way with words to convince her to do as he had told her.

 

"This will depend on your answer to my question." Hyuna had said, taking a step back to observe him, her fingers still intertwined with his.

 

"Go on?" HyunSeung had answered, always ready for a challenge with his girlfriend.

 

"What's your favorite song off the album?"

 

As he had stayed completely silent, the young man had at least excepted to receive the standard judgmental facial expression he'd always get when he'd do or say something deserving of it, like not having listened to his girlfriend's group's newest album yet posting about it on social medias just to get thanked in nature, for example. But instead, he had received the most rejoicing expressions Hyuna could ever give him, the standard smirk, telling of some of HyunSeung's favorite stories. 

 

"You should definitely get punished."

 

 

[M]

Hyunseung had moved his hands up the side of Hyuna's body, effortlessly lifting her off the floor. As soon as he had, the young girl had wrapped her legs around him, her shoes digging slightly into his back before she had kicked them off. A fire had dangerously started off in the pit of the lead vocalist's stomach and when she had bitten her lips unconsciously, he hadn't been able to help to attack those same lips, blindly heading towards her bedroom, which would have been an act deserving of praise to one's eyes, but sure not more deserving of shame than if HyunSeung hadn't known the way to it by heart at this point.

 

The young girl had grabbed onto his hair and pulled him closer to take off his belt as HyunSeung had slammed her on the bed, hovering her hungrily. He had grabbed her tank top and slipped it over her head, quickly leaving kisses downwards her skin.

 

"How do we sleep together if you're dressed up?" Hyuna had breathed out, capturing his lips between hers as he had trailed his tongue back up to , leaving wet streaks on her stomach.

 

Suddenly aware, the lead vocalist had frustratingly taken in the fact that he had still been wearing his shirt and jeans, and that both had already been stuck on his skin from the heat the situation had created. However, his realization of the unpleasant sensation of his pants having suddenly become tighter  had made him correct his mistake in a heartbeat.

 

"Be flattered. I was too busy trying to understand how such a gorgeous human being can even exist to care for myself." HyunSeung had mumbled against her thighs, as he had moved his hands to his jeans, removing them but not his boxers, immediately moving back on top of the young girl to meet her lips again, taking her shorts off along with her .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter