Chapter 21

Broken Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The voice beloged to myungsoo " i was trying to talk to you after school but you left and couldnt find you" myungsoo said on the other line. " oh  sorry my mom wated me to come home earl" naeun said the biggest lie ever. " anyway can we meet later at the park? " " umm sure, what time? " naeun questione d now sitting on her bed and thinking why she decided to agree to this. " in 15 minutes " " well see you i have to go bye naeun " myugsoo hung up not witing for her response. " uhm and he talkings about manners, didnt even wait for me to reply " naeun mumble as she got up from her bed and headed to her closet " i think i like myungsoo better " naeun jumped as she heard the voice " have you heard of the word knocking? " naeun turned to look at her sister and walking right pass her " yeah but i dont use it much"  her sister answer shortly after and sat on naeuns bed, naeun only gave her a brief glare " anyway as i was saying i like myungsoo better " " i think he really likes you and he havent hurt you like someone i know. " " that doesnt mean he wont  " naeun said as she walked to the restroom with all her clothing " and please get out " she said before she closed the bahroom door.

 

 

 

yall is back with a short update

 

dont worry yall i got yall tomorrow

 

 

E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter