Chapter 01

Broken Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early in the morning when naeuns alarm went off.

Ugh!! Shut Up! Naeun said while moving around in her bed trying to ignore the loud alarm.

Unnie get up before you get late to school! Naeuns younger sister said. 

Arraso naeun said with a bit of attitude. Naeun put a bit of makeup and ate breakfast before heading off to school. 

On naeuns way to school she felt like someone was running behind so desperately. But she just ignore it. 

Ya Ya Ya! Bomi said while trying to catch her breath and at the same time excited. 

What? Naeun said wondering why was bomi so excited about. 

Theres a new boy! Bomi said excitedly. 

So what? Naeun said. 

What do you mean? So what?! You might like him and date him. I mean you always around around kai. Dont you get tired of him? Bomi said

shut up and run cause we are going to be so late! Naeun said while starting to run. 

Ya wait for me! Bomi said while trying to catch up with her. 

Naeun and bomi arrived at school without being late. But still having 15 minutes to spend. 

Naeun walked towards her desk. She saw kai smiling at her and walking towards her. 

She ignore it and sat down. She could feel her cheeks getting hot and feeling nervous. 

Good morning naeun.. Kai said with one of his best smiles ever. Naeun looked up and only said hi. She decided today that she would tell kai how she feels about him. 

I need to talk to you. Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter