Chapter 17

Broken Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" i.. i lied to you by telling you that i no longer had feelings for you..." kai said as he walked towards naeun. Naeun froze at the moment nothing would dare to come  out of . kai stood infront of naeun waiting for he response.

" i have to go "  naeun said as she got up and started walking towards the door. She didn't know what to do or say. How was she supposed to react to this.

" Naeun-ah wait "  kai said as he run towards her and pulled her by the wrist and kiss her on the lips. She didn't kiss back but she didn;t push him away from her neither,  She was confused. Surprisinly she kissed him back after standing there like a statue. Kai grabbed her wais to pull her closer and continued to kiss her. Naeun  lets him do whatever he wants by letting him explore her body with his hands. She also pulled him closer wanting more. naeun was enjoying this eventhought it was so wrong.

kai lifted her up making Naeun lock her legs around his waist and supported herself by grabbimg him from the neck.

before anything could go any further, naeuns phone started to ring. 

The moment she heard her phone ring, she realized how wrong was what she was doing and stop kissing kai. She was now standing on her feet and let go of him.

" this is so wrong kai, i can't do this to myungsoo and krystal... "  naeun said as she walked to her phone and answer the call. It's was no other than myungsoo.

" oh hey myungsoo " naeun said thru the phone as she turned to look at kai, who had a sad expression as he heard myungsoo name being metion.

" i left school ... i wasn't feeling good. " naeun said

" then i'll see you in a bit. Bye ! " naeun said as she hung up and started to gather her things.

" i have to go kai and i hope the event that happen today doesn't repeat." naeun said as she open the door to leave.

kai just stood there wanting to chase her but she was rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter