Chapter 20

Broken Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun was speechless to myungsoo sudden question, was he being serious? she didnt know what to do. " myungsoo... arent you mad at me ? " naeun answer shortly after " i wasnt mad it was more like i was disappointed " myungsoo answer while looking at her " but it doesnt matter anymore because i really like you. Be my girlfriend naeun, im serious. " myungsoo squeeze her hand. Naeun stayed silent " do you still have something for kai? " myungsoo asked her. His facial expression changed and naeun noticed it. " im not sure "  naeun finally answer. myungsoo was about to response " okay class! lets begin with packing all your things, i dont want anything here that belongs to you and if you dont want anything please trow it in the trash but i do recommend some of you to keep the things since you might need them if you dont pass the test * cough * * sungyeol*. The class went like that and naeun tried her best to avoid myungsoo.

" okay class you are all dismissed " the teacher annouced,  everyone screamed of happiness. 

Naeun got up from her seat and left without getting noticed by myungsoo whom she was trying to avoid. As soon as she stepped outside the school she received a text, she looked at her as she was walking it was from myungsoo " where are you? " naeun being naeun decided to ignore it and keep on walking. While walking she keep thinking why was she so confusing. 

" mom im home ! " naeun made her mom know she was home

" okay the food is almo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter